(Accidents) pt.3

So I know I said I'd post part 3 in the new book, but I just want to finish this series in this book since I started it in this one. Enjoy, this will be the last part!

Two-bits POV
2 months later~
Y/n was still in her coma. The doctor had told us that her blood pressure was dropping and that's why Soda and I had to leave her that day, two months ago.

I sigh as I sit by Y/n's bed. Not gonna lie, Everyone has been miserable since Y/n's coma, Her brothers mostly. Darry and Soda still unfortunately still had to work but came by everyday to check on her, same with Pony and the other gang members. Even Tim and Curly Shepard had stopped by once to see her. She still had these awful wires and patches on her body.

I heard the door open and the doctor walked in. I hated every time I saw him, it was just like another reminder of why were here in the first place...because of me. "Any good news, doc?" I ask in a hopeful way. He shakes his head "I'm sorry" I look down at my hands.

"When do you think she'll wake up?" I ask. He organizes bandaged and other supplies on the counter as we speak "I'm not quite sure...could be days?...hours?...even minutes. A positive attitude always helps, and continue to talk to her. Some people say they can hear you" he says before nodding and walking back out.

I took my hand and put it on Y/n's. "Come on, Y/n..please" I tried to blink away the tears. This guilt inside me was really tearing me apart. "Please, Y/n...I need you to wake up. We all need you back now, can you do that?" I ask, not knowing if she can even hear me.

Y/n's POV
I look around to realize I was surrounded by clouds?.. "hey, sweetheart" I heard that voice I recognized as my mom call me. I turned around to see my mom and dad standing together. I smiled at the two of them with each other. I started to walk towards them, except it wasn't really walking I was just floating on clouds it was the weirdest feeling.

"No, no, no honey" my dad stoped me. I looked at him with confusion. "What?" I ask. My mom points behind me that was a bright path of nothing but white brightness. "Y/n, they need you to wake up. They all need you back now...your brothers need you back now" she spoke softly. I looked back at my parents, I wanted to stay with them but then I heard a faint voice calling my name from the bright path.

"Come on, Y/n...please" I heard someone. I started stepping to the bright path, not even admiring my parents anymore. It's like I was attracted to this voice I was hearing "Y/n, come on wake up. We need you back now" I heard loudly as I got closer. I looked back at my parents and they were gone.

I opened my eyes to immediately shut them from the bright light that felt as if a flashlight was being held to my eyes. I tired a second time and succeeded. The first thing I noticed was I was in a hospital gown. Then it all hit me, the car crash! Oh god, where's Twobit!? I then acknowledge the figure that was sitting beside me with their hand over mine as their head was hung down. I heard a sniffle. "Twobit?" My voice croaked. His head snapped up immediately and his eyes were lit up with shock and happiness. "Y/n!?" He almost yelled. I smiled with tears in my eyes and nodded. He stood up and hovered over me and he held me tight as he sobbed. "Thank god" he mumbled.

"I'm so sorry" he cried. I just held him tightly the best I could with all these sticky things and wires attached to me. "Sorry for what, Two?.." I ask now wondering what he was talking about. He eventually sat back down.

"The whole thing...you know, with the car accident and you being in a coma" he motions to me. " I was in a comma?" I question. He nods sadly and shakes his head while looking down almost in..shame? "Hey, hey, hey"-I grab his chin-"this was non of your fault....I saw what happened"-you swallowed, remembering that terrible accident-"you did nothing wrong" I managed to say. He only rested his head on my lap as I stroked his hair gently as I lay back down.

After a minute of bonding, Two got up "I need to go get the doctor and let him know your up, okay?" he said as he was about to leave. I nodded.

He came back in with the doctor not a minute later. "Hello, Y/n I see your up, that's great! How are you feeling?" He asks. I sigh "like I was in a coma" I answer. "And she's back" I heard Twobit say as he chucked a little. I rolled by eyes tiredly.

"I'm gonna go call your brothers!" Twobit suddenly exclaimed in happiness as he basically sprinted out the door. I lay down and rest.
———————-
My brothers walked through the door. I couldn't have been happier. "Y/n!" Soda exclaimed as he hugged me. "We were so worried" he said as I felt a few tears drip from his eyes. "I know".

Pony then came over and hugged me. "I'm so glad your awake...I missed you so much, Y/n" he said. I missed my twin so much. "Me to Pones, me to" I whispered.

Darry broke. He hugged me "I thought we lost you like we did mom and dad" he cried. "You didn't tho..look I'm still here" you comfort. He wiped his tears with his arm before letting you go.

"Are you in pain?" Soda asked. I shook my head "not bad" I answered. "So what happened?..to the socs I mean"I asked the question I've been dying to here. Everyone looked at each other with either mad or sad looks.

"The driver was arrested"-Soda started to speak but Pony suddenly cut in-"ya and his rich parents are gonna buy their way outta this, just watch!" He exclaims. I flinched a little, remembering how loud the car crash was. Darry put a hand on Pony's shoulder with a 'now is not the time' look. Pony looked down and then back to me. He realized I was shaken up and came over and sat beside me on the bed as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry, Y/n..I'm sorry" he said. I snuggled into my twin where I felt safe, finally. "It was just so scary, Pony" you said sadly. "I know, I know...but we're here now and you have us, nothing bad is gonna happen. I promise"

Tell me what you guys thought