twenty seven; exams & post exam prank wars

══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════

══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════

the dog days are over, the dog days are done
can you hear the horses? cause here they come!
- dog days are over; florence & the machine

══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════

June 2nd 1974 -

"A week of exams, I can do this," Marlene stated confidently as the girls headed down for breakfast. 

"Love the confidence Marls!" Aria chirped. "But needless to say, we're all going to do brilliantly. We're prepared, we know what we're doing, we'll be fine. I'm going to go check in on Rem, I'll be right back."

Aria smiled fondly at Remus, who looked like he was about to pass out in the plate of food sitting in front of him. She nudged him slightly with his hip, sitting down next to him. 

"You okay Rem?" she smiled softly, running a hand through his hair.

"Doing great," he groaned. 

"Will you be okay taking exams," she asked quietly. 

"I'm not taking any Thursday and I'm allowed to sit out of them on Wednesday if it gets too much," the boy shrugged. "I'll be fine, this month doesn't feel as bad."

Aria surveyed his pale face and heavily bruised eyes, "Eat up, I won't have you passing out during any exams. We'll have to make sure you get ample rest tomorrow night and make sure you're all prepared."

"I absolutely love you Aria Potter," Remus declared, smacking a kiss to the girl's check dramatically.

"I love you too Remus Lupin," she giglgled sweetly. 

"Do you love me darling," Sirius cut in with a dramatic pout. 

"I mildly tolerate you," Aria retorted, laughing when Sirius stuck out his tongue childishly in response. 

"One day you'll love me, that's a promise," Sirius declared determinedly. 

"If you say so," Peter rolled his eyes in fake annoyance. "Might I suggest something? Maybe stop trying to piss her off every second you get."

"Wonderful suggestion Peter!" Aria nodded enthusiastically. "James, please just eat the toast, don't build a house out of it."

"You don't like my house Ri?" he asked, pouting slightly beneath his glasses.