twenty six; march, april, and may

══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════

══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════

yeah, 'cause we made it, underestimated and always underrated
now, we're saying goodbye, waving to the hard times
knew that we would be alright, from the first time
- we made it; louis tomlinson

══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════

March 9th, 1974 -

"Ari, we have a date," Lily reminded her, a smirk dancing on her lips as the pair made their way through the Gryffindor common room towards the portrait hole. 

"Oh yes we do, shall we go?" Aria winked back.

"Date! Absolutely not," James wailed dramatically, jumping off the couch the four boys were sitting at. 

"A date little Potter?" Sirius smirked. "Who's the lucky guy?"

"Don't call me that," she scowled. "But for your information, it is none of your business. Let's just say I'm the lucky one."

"Come on Ari," Lily said impatiently, tugging the girl's arm. "Potter's dunderhead opinions are unneeded here. Marls and Alice are waiting for us at the coaches."

"Aria Euphemia Potter!" James screeched, hurrying to throw himself in front of the portrait hole to no avail. "You get back here young lady!" 

"Why ever should I dear brother?" Aria called over her shoulder, stepping through the door. "Don't want to keep the brownies and shopping waiting."

"Brownies and shopping?" James frowned, running a hand through his hair. "What in the world is she talking about?"

"Her date," Remus shook his head fondly explaining. "She has a date with brownies and shopping."

"She just did that to rile you up," Peter added. "Though I wouldn't mind some brownies."

"That girl never fails to amaze me." Sirius said in slight awe. 

"That girl gave me a heart attack," James grumbled.

"That's your fault, she's bound to go on dates," Remus paused slightly to allow James time to process that sentence. "And let me tell you, nothing you say is going to stop her. Now we best follow them if you want to get to Hogsmeade on time."

"She's strong," Peter added reassuringly. "She wouldn't let anyone hurt her."

"I'd be scared if I broke her heart," Sirius chuckled nervously. 

"You better not break it," Peter threatened menacingly. "I want my money."

══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════