Chapter 33: some confusing plan.

Edited.

Words- 1116.

Song:- ed sheeran small bump.

Serenity's P.O.V

He looked at me, his panic and worry increasing by the second; of that I'm sure of.

"What's is it baby?" he sweetly said, putting his hands on my hips; resting my forehead against mine.

The gesture made my breath hitch in my throat at the sight of his bright blue eyes staring into my hazel ones.

"I just wanted you to know..." I started.

"I just wanted to tell you...you should know!!" I looked down and sighed from frustration.

Why can I not get any bloody words in order.

"Ryder I'm..."

"RYDER!!!!!" He's beta Caleb howled in joy as he bursted into the kitchen.

He walked up to Ryder and flung an arm around his shoulders.

He looked at me looking shocked for a second before smiled at me as I stepped back.

"My dearest Luna may I borrow you're mate so I can whip his arse at the fight he owes me" he growled playfully at a smirking ry.

How can I say no?

'Easy NO! See. You want to hear it in Spanish no' delly snapped, then she began to speak in Spanish.

I love my wolf to pieces but I had to cut the link.

She gives me a bloody headache sometimes.

"Baby you okay?" Ryder's voice dragged me from my thoughts.

I looked up I see Hither Ryder and Caleb looking at me worried, both at my side.

I cleared my throat, faking the million dollar smile.

"Erm sure, but don't hurt him to much I need my mate..." I giggled at the glare ry sent me.

"Hey! have a little faith" ry chuckled and gave me a peck on the lips before walking towards the door.

NO! come back and kiss me properly, you matted tailed mutt.

THESR DAMN HORMONES.

A sigh left my mouth as my head feel Downwards towards the side.

However, it snapped up when I heard rys voice.

"Oh, princess what did you want to ask me?" He looked at me with such love and passion.

It is really going to hurt to leave him.

It's going to hurt leaving this pack, my home.

But what has to be done, had to be done.

"I'm...never mind I have a bellyache is all" I smiled sadly and he looked at me as if he didn't believe me.

None the less, he smiled at me with a wink he walked out.

How am I going to tell him?

Fück it I'm going to watch look who's talking on Netflix.

But half way through I found myself asleep with a possessive hand on my belly.

There had to be a way I can keep the pack safe, as well as telling them I'm pregnant and ending this war once in for all.

WAIT!

I bolt up straight.

"That's it!!"

Ryder's P.O.V