Chapter 24: the goddess works in amazing ways!

Edited.

Words:-1380.

Song-perfect by pink.

THIS IS A CHAPTER I HAD TO DO, AND TWO NEW P.O.V'S I HAVENT DONE YET....ENJOY!!!!

Jacob's P.O.V

Flash back:

"Please just stop" I sobbed falling to the floor holding my stomach.

"stupid fagot!" My bully screamed as he kicked me again.

"Stop, please stop" i tried fighting but I couldn't.

I was young.

I was weak.

"No one will ever like you and treat you better then I did, no one will look at you, you pathetic cûñt! your mate-"He came close to my face.

"-Will reject you" he punched me in the face and before I knew it I was out cold.

End of flash back.

I sat on the sofa, shivering at the thought of those events.

My bully, Lewis was once...well, me and him had a thing.

However, he would bully me and call me names in front of his friends then be nice when they was not around.

It really did mess with my head.

I could not take it anymore.

For fuck sake my brother was an alpha, I was a warrior; I deserved better.

I broke up with him and he flipped.

He started beating me calling me names, it was the longest beating of my life and the most painful one.

I was thrown out my thought when I saw a walk to remember coming on the tv.

A smile found it way to my face as I watched and mimed all the words.

"Are you scared?" I said coping Landon.

"To death" a new voice said Jamie's line, it made me jump and turn quickly; only to see Jon leaning against the door way smiling.

"That's not funny" I said at the same time Landon does still looking at Jon as he shuts the front room door and makes his way over.

"Hey lighten up" he says doing that crazy flip he normally does from the back of the sofa and land on the seat with a smile.

"I scared I'm gonna lose you" he said faking a Mandy moore voice making me laugh.

"Oh baby that will never happen" we dramatically hug then burst out laughing.

"I didn't know you was a fan JJ" he said calling me by my nick name that he gave me.

For some reason it always made me shiver.

"You're kidding, I love it alone with. now is good, dear john, flowers in the attic all those kind of romance" I said blushing.

"No bloody way! So do I" he said making me smile.
****
We spent hours talking about the movies, crying over a walk to remember and laughing.

It was continuous joking, crying over and over again.

"Have you ever read the book of a walk to remember?" Jon asked and I shook my head.

"it's amazing and I know it off my heart including my favourite part" he said smiling.

"Well go on then, do share" I moved closer to him as he turned towards me, he had a weird look in his eye.