Chapter 6: in love right now?

Edited.

Words:- 1318.

Song- Jamie foxx in love by now.

(I have rewrote the whole chapter in which I will explain why at the end...but something tells me you will like this chapter more then the other)

Ryder's P.O.V

I was woken up by the sound of soft cries, I moved my head a little and opened my eyes.

I was met with an empty living room and when I turned to look down into my arms, I found out the crying was from serenity.

She was still asleep but crying which means she much be having a nightmare.

All I know is hearing her crying in such a way is breaking my heart.

I lean down and place a kiss on her forehead "seren, wake up my queen" I whispered.

She calmed down a little bit but still did not wake up, this time I kissed her cheek and traced the kiss down to her neck.

I left little pecks on her neck as I buried my head into it.

I heard her moan and felt her hand tangle into my hair.

"Ry?" Her angelic voice rang out softly, I lift my head up and smile at her.

She slowly sits up and leaves my embrace, instantly I wanted to pull her back.

"What was you doing?" She mumbled with a soft voice, I moved the hair that fell in front of her eyes and tucked it behind her ears.

"I woke up to see you was crying, did you have a nightmare?" I asked her softly.

"Mmmm" was her only reply, which a soft nod she stood up and walked towards the radio.

I watch her every step as I leaned back on to the sofa, she turned it on and when a soft song began to place she put her head back a little and swayed.

Play song.
"Whenever i would have a nightmare. My brother would slow dance with me until I feel asleep in his arms" she mumbled as she slowly walked towards me.

The funny thing is, I understood what she was talking about because I done the same thing to my sister.

I slowly stood up and moved closer to her, once she was in my reach I grabbed her hand and put one of them on my shoulders whilst I held the other.

I held one of her hands in mine softly and placed the other and on the low of her back.

"What are you doing?" She giggled as I began to move us.

"I'm dancing with you" I said softly and smiled down at her.

"You never stop surprising me Ryder. Never" she rests her head on my chest.

"You know I wasn't always like this" I mumbled to her.

"I can believe that" she looked back up at me.

"Like what you told me about you and your brother. I did the same to my sister, I'd always dance with her until she feel back to sleep; she always told me I kept her bad dreams away" I released the trust with a weak laugh.

I don't understand why I'm telling her this but I am and I can't stop it.

"You have a sister?" She sounded shocked.

"Had" I replied making her eyes go wide.

"What happened?" She whispered as she brought her hand slowly from my shoulders to the back of my neck.