Chapter 38: bless it be

Edited.

Words:-1310.

Song:- Celine Dion it's all coming back to me.

Serenity's P.O.V

He pushed my back against the wall, placing his hands around my hips.

He rested his forehead against mine for a moment, with his eyes closed.

"I thought I had lost you forever. Out of everything I could have feared all I seemed to think about was just when I found you I lost you; I couldn't barely stand it seren. I-I"

I cupped his face with my hand "shhh now I know. But I'm back now" I told him.

He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

However, that quickly changed suddenly when Ryder released a possessive growl before lifting me up so my legs were around his waist.

One of his hands finds its way to my hair, where it then clenches a fist full of hair and pulls.

A moan escapes my lips and that was all he needed to begin our journey to our bedroom.

"Tonight I'm going to show you how you really mean to me" he whispered huskily in my ear.

For once in my life I could not form words, as always when it comes to this man; I am completely helplessly and hopelessly in love with him.

He quickly opened the door and pushed it shut with his foot, then within seconds I found myself laying on my soft mattress looking up at my mate.

"I believe your wearing to much clothes" he smirked as, In one swift movement he ripped my shirt and jeans off; leaving me in just my underwear.

He stopped for a moment and leaned down, gently placing a shaky hand over my stomach.

"All I've ever wanted was my own family and when I finally had that I was so scared I was going to lose it before it began"

His words made my eyes fill with tears as I looked up to finally meet his eyes.

He smiled.

"There they are..."

I frowned.

"There what are?"

"Them hazel eyes I've learned to adore and crave like a drug to see every moment of everyday"

His words melt my heart as I leaned forwards a quickly kissed him.

Good I loved this man with everything in me.

He really is my soul mate.

I pulled back and smiled "I believe your overdressed"

He chuckled as I clicked my finger and made his clothes disappear.

"No more hiding" I smiled as I pulled him closer to me.

A/N from this point the chapter goes 18+ so if your not mature enough to read sexual scenes I suggest you skip this part.

He kissed me for a few more moments, his tongue and mine twirling together.

He pulled away and I turned my head; my eyes closing from the pleasure growing.

Ryder placed his face between my neck; I felt every lick, kiss and bite.

I could not control the moans that left my mouth.

Suddenly everything stopped, I opened my eyes and I met his beautiful blue ones.