Chapter 17: As planned

Edited.

Words:- 1340.

Song- frozen let it go.

Rhea's P.O.V

"You can not be serious!" He stares at me in shock as I roll my eyes.

"Do not patronise me brother, I gave her my word. She knows what she is doing" I said back as we both stared at the ran down mansion in in front of us.

Haunted mansion eat your heart out.

"This could put her in danger and your isn't with that?" He looked at me as if I was crazy

Really? I'm the damn goddess and he still treats me as if I'm a child.

"Of course not! But she wants to help and I have no say in this. She is her own woman, stop treating me like I'm a bad person vlad if I had my way none of this would even have to happen" I said, I felt tears in my eyes.

Goddess or not I am also a mother, I worry constantly about my children.

Being taken away from them was hard enough but having to be the person that answers their prays even if it means putting them in danger, well that kills me more.

Vlads face softened as he pulled me into his arms "I'm sorry Rhea, I'm just worried. Not just for her, or them but for you as well. Your my little sister after all" he tells me.

"I know but I can't do nothing about it. Vlad, I gave her my word" I signed and looked down.

"Let's hope out little lycan knows what she is doing"

"Yes lets hope" I mumbled before I looked at him "is your clan ready? Should this war actually happen then she will need everyone she can get. Even the vampires" I said.

He nods "they are ready and somebody else is on their way back, I swear we could never keep them kids away from each other"

"We are not supposed to V, all of them need each other. They just don't know it yet"

"That's because the three don't know about him"

"But they will-" I assure him with a smile "-when the time comes they will be told"

I look back at the mansion that looks like it may crumble any minute.

"Let's get this over with" I said as I start walking towards it.

"God kid I hope you know what you are doing" I mumbled.

I really do.

Serenity's P.O.V

"Remember the plan okay?!" I said to the pups as we peak out the curtain and saw everyone including Ryder.

"Yes luna" they said at the same time making me smile.

"Okay, places" I said clapping my hands and we quickly got into our places.

We was all dresses up and yes by we that also includes me.

My thoughts were cut short by the curtain opening.

"Go" I whispered and the first two went out.

Knock!!!

Knock

"Elsa do you wanna build a snow man" asked Jane.

I love this kind of stuff don't get me wrong but I do love a good twist.

So here comes the twist.

"No" mels voice said making the audience gasp.

Then with a bit of my magic the door got kicked down making it look like jane did it.