Chapter 13: heat

Edited.

Words:- 1657.

Song- Bryan Adams everything I do.

Serenity's P.O.V

We haven't spoken much since we got back from school.

I explained to him what I saw, what I had heard and that I wanted to help.

Only after I told him that he freaked out and I haven't seen him since.

I never even got the chance to tell him that I've been feeling weird today, I keep coming over all hot.

I also don't want to leave his side like ever and I keep getting a sharp pain go through my stomach and lower half.

I walk into the kitchen in shorts and a vest top, I'm honestly so hot I'm trying everything I can to cool down. Yet I can't.

Nothing is working.

I opened the fridge and pulled out some pure orange, it was so cold and felt so good.

Suddenly I heard some growls and when I turned around, there was about 5 pack men standing at the door.

"Can I help you?" My voice waved slightly before I cleared my throat and tried to stand tall.

The way their eyes rank up and down my body made me feel incredibly uncomfortable.

The only one I want looking at me like that is my mate.

My Ryder.

"I can think of a number of ways you can help us princess" one of them smirked and stepped forward causing me to step back.

"That is Luna to you and you will do well to remember that" I snapped as I tried to walk past them.

However my journey was cut short when I was grabbed by two of the men and they pinned me against the wall.

"Mia was right, we could smell you from around the whole house. But when Mia came and told us who it was and where to find you. Well me and my boys couldn't resist, we had to feel you" one of them growled.

"G-get off of me!" I began to panic.

"Don't worry princess we will go easy on you. At first anyway"

"Say one more word and I will fucking kill you" a voice suddenly growled out.

I knew that voice anywhere.

Fire seemed to sweep my body and all the men turned their heads back at me and growled.

Suddenly their bodies were thrown across the room and my sexy, god looking mate stood in front of me.

He realised the biggest warning growl that I've ever heard, it caused the house to rumble.

"Baby take a deep breath and calm down okay" he peeked back at me and I nodded slowly.

"Come on alpha, share you piece of meat. We all was promised a go on the runt" one of the men said.

Within seconds Ryder began shaking and before I knew it he was throwing them around the kitchen and punching them.

"THAT IS YOUR FUCKING LUNA YIU ARE TALKING ABOUT MUTTS!!" He shouts, they all coward down.

"SUBMIT!" He screamed, he was shaking so bad.

God I have never seen him so mad, let alone mad for me.

Or was he mad at me.

He turned his head a little towards me frowning before snapping his head black to look at the men on the floor.