Chapter 31: in which it all falls in place

Edited.

Words:- 1218.

Song-wrecking ball covered by glee.

Ryder's P.O.V

She has been far to long.

It's dark now and it's not safe.

I had the packs best worriers track her down but I haven't heard anything so far.

I could not stop pacing, worry and guilt swelled in my body but just when I was about to lose it; the front door slammed opened and my mates scene filled my nose.

On smelling her sent, I ran down stairs at full speed.

God I need my mate.

I saw bobby; one of my worriers holding my mates still body, looking at her worried.

oh no!

Please! goddess no.

I took a step forward but when I noticed the bruises I stopped dead in my track.

My warriors eyes were glowing yellow,letting me know there wolfs were in control.

"Who the fuck did this!" I shout as if it was one of them that was stupid enough to hurt my mate.

Stupid right!

They growled at me; watching every little movement I did.

My mate whimpered and all heads snapped towards her.

Their faces softened and I know they don't look at her anything more then a Luna and queen but I still didn't like the fact they won't let me near MY mate.

Key word there, MY.

As in MINE!!

Just when I was about to speak Jacob ran down the stairs up to my growling warriors.

"Hold you're tongues, give me my warrior mother and Luna before I rip you're heads off" he snapped and greeted them with a low growl.

They was about to hand her over to him with no problem.

Except there is one.

I WANT HER!

Hell to the mother fucking, ball licking, werewolf hunting NO!!

I growled a loud growl and snatched my mate from their arms and held her tight in mine.

"MINE!!!" I looked down at her and licked her bruises.

After a couple of moment and in front of everyone, the bruises vanished.

"Okay you all owe me a tenner" Jacob laughed and skipped around all my men as they groaned, rolled their eyes whilst going into their pocket and pulling out a tenner.

"What the fuck is that about?" I growled making everyone freeze, what could they possibly be betting on at a time like this.

"you see dearest big brother, they through you'd be to angry to want to hold you're mate, and I said that arse would be crazy possessive if he doesn't get her so we took bets and I WON!!! Aha" he snatched the money out of everyone's hand.

"WHAT" I screamed, my mate snuggled more into me and I calmed instantly.

Everyone look at me as I tried to keep a straight face.

"RUN FOR IT!" Jacob yells and they all ran for it.

I could have sworn I heard a warrior scream 'mommy'.