Chapter 14: just you and me.

Edited.

Words- 1639.

Song:- lighthouse you and me.

Ryder's P.O.V

I looked down at her and felt my heart swell, it was the first time I've ever felt such emotions and that actually scares me.

I heard that once you find your mates you experience stuff you never had before and feel a whole new amount of feelings.

However I didn't believe it, until I laid my eyes on her.

She was like a goddess, my goddess.

Yes, I'm aware I was a jerk and I'm sure I was very much hated but I do have my reasons.

I didn't want to get attached because I couldn't lose someone else I loved.

But that's just it now, I love her; I love her more then anything. Being away from her makes it hard to breath.

It's because of these feelings that I need to be careful but mostly careful if people around her, if people find out the strongest alpha has a sweetness they will try and use it against me.

Use her.

And I can't have that.

"No. Please" I heard a sweet terrified voice, I turn my head to look at my mate. She was moving slightly, sweat was starting to form on her forehead and she was asleep.

I frowned as I pulled her towards me and held her tight.

"I love you princess, come back to me" I whispered into her ear, her breathing slows down.

"I love you" I heard her voice ring out quietly.

I look down again and see her eyes are open, I smile and kiss her lips.

Serenity's P.O.V

"How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"Hot, I feel so hot almost like I can't believe" I mumbled.

He turned his head to look at the ceiling.

Everything was quiet, for a moment anyway.

"I can make it stop" he suddenly said, I sit up and so does he.

"You can?"

"Or at least calm it down a bit, I don't think your ready for me to actually make it stop" he chuckles making me frown.

"What makes you think that?" I ask him.

"Because in order for me to make you heat stop baby is for us to fully mate" he tells me and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Oh"

"That's what I thought your not ready for that. Your two innocent" he chuckles, I don't know why but I get slightly defensive about that comment.

"What makes you think I'm innocent?" The second those words left my mouth I was pinned to the bed and Ryder was hovering over me.

"Has anyone ever touched you?"

"W-what?"

"Has anyone ever touched you? Ever made you feel good-" his voice was becoming dangerously low as he lowered his face closer to mine "-has anyone ever made you come so hard you forgot your own name"

His words made the heat hit full swing again, my breathing picks up. Why does my mate have to be so sexy?!

"N-no" I mumbled embarrassed.