Chapter 2: warrior pup.

Edited.

Words- 1142.

Song:- linking Park one more light.

Serenity's P.O.V

After the interesting lessons with my mate, which I found out was in all my lessons.

It was finally break.

I know fucking break!!

I started walking towards the canteen, holding my books tight to my chest when suddenly I flew back.

I can hear someone else hit the floor at the same time as me.

Before I could even get a word out, the other person began to speak.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I really didn't mean to bump into you you I'm-"

"Sorry? Yeah you said and honestly it's okay"

I looked up to be met with the same eyes I've been seeing mostly all morning, only the eyes were on a different face.

"You look like him" I blurted out.

The boy smiled and tilted his head to the side "like who?"

"Ryder"

Suddenly his smile grew "oh my brother, yeah that's not the first time I have heard that" he said which caused me want to giggle.

After he helped me pick up my books he stood up and offered me his hand.

I smiled softly and took it, instantly being hit with sparks.

See now these sparks were different from the ones you get from your mate, as a member of the select and because we are hidden so well; the only way to notice another one of our breeds are the sparks when you touch.

"Are you-" we both said at the same time.

"No you first-" we once again spoke at the same time.

He both stopped and began laughing.

"I'm Jacob"

"I'm serenity" I smiled and took his hand.

"Your a high warrior then me, ma'am" he stated as he went to kneel down but I grab him to stop him.

"Please don't. I can't have people knowing"

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry"

"It's okay"

"So do you want to walk to the canteen with me, that way you won't crash into anyone else" he said in which I nod.

We began to walk and once we was at the canteen I thought I just entered the jungle.

Each group in the own food chain, each with their own kind.

The populars - the lions.

The geeks - chimpanzees.

The outcasts - the rats.

I'm sure there is more groups but that's apparently the man ones sitting in front of me.

I heard a whistle, making mine and Jacobs head turn towards the noise but what I saw when I looked that way. Took my breath away.

There sat Ryder, looking like the king of Greek gods.

'God his hot as fuck'

Yeah your telling me.

However my eyes travel over to the side to see my bother sitting next to him.