Chapter 28: perfect time for a family reunion...huh

Edited.

Words:- 1132.

Song-I need a doctor by eminem.

Delly's P.O.V

He's jaw snapped at Finn, I couldn't do anything but whimper and hid my face again.

My humans kinda dying and my brothers are arguing.

YAY!!!

Typical bloody brothers.

"Shout at her again, I DARE YOU!!" Blain growled as he lent down and licked my cheek.

I peeked out to see him looking at me.

"Am I scaring you?" He asked softly in which I replied with a nod.

He picked me up by the scruff of the neck.

Like I said I was small well smaller then These arseholes.

"Bitch I will rip you to shreds in seconds" Finn growled making blain growl back.

I wiggled free from him and ran up to Jon once I got to him I hid behind him.

Blain looked upset and tried to get to me.

But my brothers when they argue scare me enough, imagine how I feel when they are angry.

"Blain NO! Both of you enough!" Jon growled making them both stop.

Blain looked at me, laid on the floor and rolled onto his back telling me he submits.

It takes everyone by surprise.

he had never does that.

"What's wrong Delly, why are you not in serenity?" Jon bent down In front of me.

"S-she's in this coma thing and needs help getting out" I whimpered making him stroke my head.

Gosh! even though I'm a wolf, one of the strongest wolfs of my kind but not as strong as my serenity.

She has strength in there that would make Zeus fall to his knees.

We ran back into the hospital room to see everyone look confused then shocked when they see the three of us walking in.

We close our eyes and when we open them everyone's wolves were in front with their humans looking shocked.

"We have brought you out because we need you're help, my human is In this coma thing.

She gave TO MUCH! Energy away and now can't wake up but her brain and thoughts are active.

I need you're help to being her back whether we are strong lycans or not we need you'll help" I smiled as they all circled around her bed and with this we began.

We all spoke the old language I know the humans wouldn't understand.

But it felt like nothing was working.

I was losing hope.

Then after the one millionth time when we was about to loose all hope completely.

BOOM!!!

Her beautiful hazel eyes opened.

SHES ALIVE!!!! Okay stop watching movies for me it is!

Serenity's P.O.V

The second my eyes opened, everything felt so bright yet I was surrounded my familiar faces.

The first face I saw was Ryder, then Jon, Micheal, Kirsty, Mel.

Then I noticed the pack, however the last thing I noticed was their wolves by their side.