Chapter 29: Forever one

Edited.

Words:-1881.

Song- Rihanna love the way you lie part 2.

WARNING:- the chapter ahead holds sexual conducted.

Serenity P.O.V

Everyone has a view or image of what their first time would look like and be like.

Have you ever noticed that it never quite goes according to plan.

At least mine didn't.

Then again you can never fully estimate when exactly it is your first time happens.

So let me take you to this morning, where my life changed completely forever.
****
"Are you sure your okay?" Jacob asked for the millionth time.

I mean, was I really okay?

"Yes Jacob I'm fine"

LIAR!

I've not long ago given half my life to another wolf, so that they get a second chance.

I found out that I'm going to die.

I'm still in goddamn heat.

"I know these last few days have been rough, but it's going to be okay" he tells me.

I appreciated him trying to reassure me, honestly I did.

But after recent events, I don't know what to believe anymore.

"Thank you Jakey boy" I kiss his cheek.

"I'm going to go have a bath and just watch a movie in bed" I tell him as I stand up.

"Okay, if you need me though mindlink me" he tells me, in which I answer him back with a little nod and I began my journey to inner peace.

Yeah right, what is inner peace these days.

Once I finished running my bath, I ran my hand slowly through the water.

The feeling of the water on even my hands caused relaxation to take over.

After stripping from my clothes that felt oddly like a second skin today, I slowly rested my body into the bath tube.

I leaned back allowing all water to surround my body and I could not stop the peaceful sigh that left my lips.

I finally understand the meaning of peace and why some people need it now and again.

"I've never seen you look more relaxed then you are now" my mates husky voice rang out through the steamy bathroom.

I narrowed my eyes, searching for his yet found nothing.

"But then again all this stuff lately, must have your muscles tighten nicely" his voice whispered near my ear.

The feel of his breath on my neck caused a gasp to escape my lips.

"All the energy you used-"

His voice just seemed to go deeper.

"-all the fighting you've done-"

I could now feel his lips against my ear.

My eyes closed quickly, I was finding it hard to breath.

"-and oh yeah. All that sexual frustration-"

His words were like fire, and his touch would cause the volcano.

"Your body has been screaming to me, begging for my touch-"

I felt a soft and light touch go down my stomach, to my hips.