Chapter 30: Broken whimper!

Edited.

Words:- 1217.

Song- Paul Freeman The girl who broke in two.

Ryder's P.O.V

it's been a couple weeks since my mate and I have mated and since then she's been in a funny mood.

Every time a female comes near me Seren let out a scary yet sexy warning growl, hugged me and bit my neck.

I'm not completely complaining because a part of me finds it truly sexy.

But when it begins to happen when it's family, that's another story.

What the hell is going on with my mate?

Serenity's P.O.V

I was in my mates office watching him, I haven't eaten I don't want to.

For reasons only known to me, I want to be near him.

I don't want no one else near him though because they might take him from us.

Just then the door opened and a girl walk in.

In wolf speed and without thinking, I zoomed over to where my mate is and growled at her.

"Sere..." Rys perfect voice rang out but it only caused me to growl again.

Why is he protecting her!!

I bit rys neck making him groan, I was growling like crazy and bite harder because I could still sense the girl in the room.

MINE!

"Leave us" he said softly to the girl making me bite harder I heard the door slam and Ryder growled.

"Kitten...let go" he said softly but I growled and continued to bit harder.

I could not let go.

Well what if I didn't want to let go anyway.

"ENOUGH LET GO!!!" I pulled my head away and shot over to the door looking at him and whimpered.

"What is up with you" he growled, I could not help but find him some what sexy, however his tone also scared me.

"MINE!!!" I growled back.

'Good girl show no fear'

"NO, this is unacceptable that was me sister serenity MY sister!" He slammed his fists on the table making me flinch.

That was Sarah?

"B-but I swear-" I started but he cut me off.

"God damn it! what has gotten into you, you was never like this!" He growled stepping closer and within seconds was in front of me growling.

I looked down for the first time ever I was completely terrified of my mate.

"ANSWER ME!" He screams and a broken whimper/sob left my mouth.

"I-I just want to keep you, I don't want to lose you; I feel so d-draw a-and-" I sobbed trying to get away from him.

Only he was not allowing any of that and he slam my back into the wall.

I smacked my back and head due to the strength of the push making me cry out in pain.

He froze.

"S-serenity I-I don't know what..." He tried to explain but was knocked over by a strong force that suddenly entered the room.

I looked up to see Damon standing in front of me with his glowing red eyes on show.

"Damn man and I thought we was friends but you need to know you hurt my charge and I don't take that lightly" Damon hissed as he starting making his way towards Ryder.