Chapter 25: the act of kindness and our lunas secret. Part 1

Edited.

Words:- 1781.

Song- emeli sande beneath you're beautiful.

Serenity's P.O.V

Being in hospital sucked.

No honestly sucks, I hate it.

It was so horrible, the only good thing is ry didn't leave my side.

he done everything in his power to make me smile and laugh.

"Can you stop" I growled at him as he looked at me with those eyes I know to well.

Okay so it was good until now.

"it wasn't you're fault!" I looked at him and he looked down.

"if it's not my fault serenity then who's is it?" He growled, the way my name came off his tongue made me shiver.

It was the first time in ages I have heard him say my name.

"My fathers" I said back softly and just on time the doctor walked In.

"Luna, you are free to go" he smiled as I sighed happily as I got out of the bed.

You'd think I landed straight on the floor right?

Wrong, I landed in Ryder's arms instead.

We walked out the room, me in he's arms as he held me in such a grip; it's almost as if he was scared that is just slip away.

I looked up at him, just stared for a moment and could not stop thinking how lucky I was.

Almost like it was just a dream, I'd wake up and he could not be there.

"It's me that's the lucky one and trust me baby girl, I think that every day" he said softly.

Mmmm those lips I want them all over my body, licking me in places you can't believe.

I want him to touch me.

I want to scream his name.

I need him, I need... to shut the fuck up.

I heard a growl and within seconds my back was against the wall with rys face close to mine.

"I'll say this once baby and you better listen good, unless you want me to take you right here, right now; that hard you can't walk...I'd shut up" he growled and just as his lips were about to touch mine I heard a purr.

"Yes please baby" I heard a voice say to MY!! Mate.

My eyes snap open as I look over Ryder's shoulder to see the pack slut Kirsty.

'Kill her, KILL HER NOW!!!' Delly growled.

My k9s expanded and my eyes turned red making ry gasp and stare at me surprised.

However, he did he clicked on to what was about to happen.

He tried to calm me down but I jumped out his arms and got into Kirsty's face.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!"

For the first time in...

'Forever there'll be music there'll be love...'

'DELLY!'

'Sorry' she submitted to me.

Anyway for the first time ever my Luna voice came out.

I shifted into my real form (A/N which if you don't remember was a white wolf with blue neon strips all over her) and growled at her.

Everyone in the pack was suddenly here saying stuff to me which I didn't hear.