Goodbye

Dear all wild wolfs,

Wow, here we are again. Years from where we was before reading yet another goodbye to 'behind her hazel eyes'.

Only difference this time is, this time it is forever.

A lot has changed since I first wrote this book.

Like the fact I'm engaged now; also actually having my own place with my partner.

The editing of this book and publishing has been done which now marks this book as done forever.

It has honestly been a pleasure to once again, working with my characters and recreating them into the best they can be.

The book is now at its finest and all characters ready to take on the big wide world without me.

However, I will never forget the lessons they caught me and how much a few characters and one book can change your life.

Behind her Hazel eyes was the first book I done that became so successful.

How even now, the way you guys love and relate to my characters is honestly amazing.

Even 4 years later the book is still making people fall in love and fight for what they believe in.

I honestly did not know it would be this popular.

First finished (no edit)- 2015

Last finished (edited and republished)- 2019.

All that is left to do now is finally say goodbye to BHHE before.

So goodbye to all my characters.

And goodbye to the first book that kicked started my writing career.

I will never forget the journey I had on this book because it was be like no other I have ever faced before.

Thank you to everyone who stayed patient whilst I was editing and thank you to everyone who stayed with me since we first started our journey.

You will always mean everything to me.

Goodbye guys. I hope you will continues enjoy this journey as if it was still your first visit to this book.

~Danni~