Moving out and moving in

*smut warning*
How wonderful. I wake up and look at my phone to find multiple text messages from Sam. We haven't talked much. We've said a few words to each other at work since we still work in the same place. All friendly for the most part. She seems to be in not the best place at the moment. Having known her for such a long time I can tell when she's having a hard time. I check my phone and groan because I knew this had been coming for a while I just didn't want to to be reality yet.
SAM: hey, are you coming to get your stuff anytime soon?
SAM: it's kinda taking up a lot of space
SAM: just let me know and make sure to leave your keys too
GRAYSON: I can stop by after work today if that's alright with you.
SAM: cool.
   Didn't really expect much else. She's always been a short response type of person through text.
   "Who's that baby?" Alli asks while rubbing her hands up and down my body. Not that I mind but this girl has got a lot of energy. No matter what time of day it is she's always finding a way to get into my pants. Again, I really don't mind.
   "Just Sam. She was asking when I could come over and get my stuff. I told her I can stop by today after work if that's cool with you?" I know she won't mind but I like asking anyways.
   "Of course. Do you need help? I can bring the truck if you have a lot of stuff." She offers. I guess I forgot to mention that she also owns truck. Such a lesbian. How did I not notice it before?
   I ponder on the offer. Alli and I have been keeping our distance at work still so Sam doesn't think we're dating or anyone else for that matter. Not that I don't want anyone to know, I would love to show her off but it's best for both of our jobs. It hasn't been too hard though. Except maybe the time Alli just couldn't control herself at work one day and she tried to jump my bones in the managers bathroom. Luckily no one walked in but we quickly scattered as a cleaning person knocked on the door. I have to admit though, It was a nice adrenaline rush.
   "That sounds nice, but you're okay with possibly having to see Sam?" I ask her because I'm not sure where she stands on the whole thing. Does she hate her does she not hate her?
   "Yeah. I mean, it won't be for long right?"
   "No, of course not. In and out. I shouldn't have that much stuff over there." I convince her.
   "Cool. I don't mind coming then. It'll probably get done faster with both of us there." She has a point. She has now started to mover her hand into my shorts. Her fingers grazing my clit I moan in shock of how fast we got to this point. Not complaining at all though.
   "Mhm, baby, do we have time?" I ask her not wanting to stop but also not wanting to be late to work.
   "Of course we do. I'll be quick." She says with a devilish smile on her face. With one quick movement her fingers are inside of me and I can feel myself relax in her arms. She goes faster and faster inside of me. I can barely contain myself much longer.
"Cum for me baby." She whispers in my ear. That's all it takes for me to release. I let out one final moan and my body finally settles down. I take a second to breathe. I'm not sure what's come over her lately but her sex drive has been through the roof. Totally don't mind one bit. I hope I'm able to keep up though.
"Wow. That was—wow." I can't even find words anymore to describe the feeling she gives me when she makes love to me..
"Speechless huh?" Alli asks me with a cocky smile on her face.
"Surprisingly yes. We really should get ready for work though." I tell her as I roll out of bed before she can rope me back in. I head to the bathroom to get ready.
Walking into the bathroom I notice how much stuff I have in here now compared to a few weeks ago. I felt bad at first but Alli assured me that she didn't mind at all. She even got me my own cute little toothbrush holder to put next to hers. Mine is pink and hers is lavender. Our favorite colors. It amazes me how fast we've gotten into a routine like this. With Sam we didn't move in together until around month 3 of being together. And even then, it still felt a bit weird sharing the same space. I guess it's different when it's the right person. Alli definitely feels like the right person.
We both get dressed, get all of our work stuff together, I grab our lunches that I made and we head out to the car. Lately we've been switching who drives and which car we drive since she has two cars and I have mine. Today she wanted to drive my car. I have a rose gold Tesla model X. Saved up for many years to get this car. It's such a dream. Alli thinks so as well. Since it's electric it has a different feel to it when you drive it. She loves it. I was a bit iffy about letting her drive it for the first time but I had nothing to worry about and it is nice to not be the driver sometimes. I personally think I'm a much better D.J passenger rather than driver.
We finally make it to work and we park by the front of the building because that's where the chargers are. Most days we get here early enough that not a lot of people are coming in at the same time as us. Today was a different story.
"Why is it so busy? No one needs to be here for another hour?" I ask the redhead next to me.
"I'm not sure. You want to head in first or do you want me to?" She asks knowing it's probably not the best idea that anyone sees us getting out of the same car together. She's still worried that someone will find it weird that we drive together and somehow find out that we're dating. I understand where she's coming from and I don't mind.
"I'll head in. See you at lunch?"
"Of course. I love you Gray." She says with a smile. Damn, that smile gets me every time.
"I love you too." I tell her as I kiss her on the cheek and grab my lunch. I'm not worried about anyone seeing us in the car because I know my car has really good tinted windows. I'm glad I paid for those when I got it.
As I head in it's a bad rush for the door. I still don't understand why everyone is still in such a hurry. Is there something big happening that I don't know about? Me being me I don't rush. I head to my station and get clocked in.
Out of the corner of my eye I see bright red hair. That can only be one person. I look over and see Alli walking by. I send her a smile and a little wave and she returns it. She's so damn cute.
The day goes on painfully slow. Apparently something broke which means we have to wait for it to be fixed so we didn't have much to do for a while. Not doing anything makes the day pass much slower.
I look at my watch and it's finally time to go. Finalllyyy freeeee. I can't wait to see my cutie. Knowing I get to go home with her everyday makes me so happy. I smile as I walk out of the door. Feeling the cool breeze hit my face I head towards the car. I get into the car and Alli is already sitting in the drivers seat waiting for me.
   "Hi babe. How was your day?" I ask her as I get buckled. She looks over at me with an annoyed look. I can sense that her day may not have been the best.
   "Ugh. You would not believe the horrible day o had. I practically ran around like a chicken with its head cut off!" I can hear to frustration in her voice. I put a hand on her thigh to try to comfort her as we drive.
   "I'm sorry you had a bad day. Anything I can do to make it better?" I ask her.
   "Pizza for dinner?" I look over and she has her adorable pouty eyes and the pouty lip. I'm not sure why she even tries she knows I will give her anything she wants if I can.
   "Of course. Pizza sounds good. We should probably stop by and grab my stuff first before we head home." I suggest.
   "Sounds good. I'll order the pizza once we're almost done so it doesn't take too long after we get home."
   I text Sam telling her I'm on my way. I don't mention that Alli is with me. I'm nervous as to what she says when we show up together. But it doesn't matter. I'm happy now and from the looks of it she is too.
   We finally pull up to Sam's. Which also used to be my place as well. I haven't been here in over a month. Looking up at the apartment memories come flooding back to me. Good and bad. It's weird that so much has changed in such little time. It feels longer than it actually has been though.
   I head to the door and knock. I stand there with Alli beside me. My hands are in my pocket as I fidget with my fingers. I can't lie I am a bit nervous to her again. The door swings open and Sam is standing there, she looks at me first then glances at Alli who is standing next to me but behind me a bit.
   "Hi, sorry I wasn't sure how much stuff I had so I brought help to get it into the car." I say as we stand there awkwardly at the door.
   "Yeah, sure. Come on in." I can hear the tone in her voice. Sam doesn't seem too happy that I brought the girl that she accused me of having a thing for when we were still married. I look around and things have changed a lot. The decor is much different, the colors in the room are darker, and I can tell she got new furniture since I left.
   "Your stuff is all in boxes by the dining room. They're mostly all labeled." Sam says as she motions to the boxes.
   "Thanks." I wasn't sure what else to say but I had to say something to break the silence.
   I start grabbing boxes and so does Alli. There's about 10 boxes which isn't too many. I always tried to be a minimalistic person when it came to personal belongings. I always dreamed of one day packing up my stuff and traveling the world and by doing that I would have to not have too much stuff.
   "If you can grab this one, I'll grab the last box and I'll meet you in the car." I say to the beautiful redhead next to me. I'll have to apologize later for the awkwardness between everyone. I didn't mean to put her in such a weird position. She smiles at me in agreement and heads out the door. As I'm grabbing the last box Sam walks into the room and stands next to me.
   "So was I right? Are you two a thing now?" My ex-wife asks me. I can't quite tell if there's a tone in her voice but I can tell this won't end well. I sigh.
   "Yes...We are. But nothing happened until after we spilt. I promise. I wouldn't do that to you." I would never cheat and I hope she knows that.
   "Sure."
   "Sam, no matter what happened between us I would never do anything to hurt you intentionally. You were the one that needed things remember?"
   "I know Gray...I just-I wish you hadn't moved on so fast..." she says as she's now standing a bit closer than comfort. I can smell the scent of warm vanilla sugar. It's the only one she's used for years.
   I go turn around and head for the door but instead I feel a hand grab me, not too rough but enough to spin me around. Before I know it I feel a pair of lips on mine. For a split second I stand there in shock, I pull away and look at the woman in front of me. "Seriously Sam?! I just told you that I was with Alli. And you kiss me?" I say to still trying to process what just happened. I look at her and I can tell she feels a bit guilty about kissing me.
   "I'm sorry Gray...I couldn't help it. I miss you..."
   "From what I saw on social media you've had plenty of woman to keep you company."
   "None of them are you Gray. No one will ever be you." I can hear the sincere ness in her voice but it's not gonna work. We ended things for a reason.
   "You ended things for a reason. We weren't working anymore. We hadn't been the same in months and you know that. I need to go." I grab the box and head for the door. As I'm heading out I take one last look back at Sam standing in the same spot.
   "Good luck. You'll find someone that makes you happy. I promise. Don't give up hope...any girl would be lucky to have you." I give her a small smile before closing the door and heading to the car. My head is circling with thoughts. I know I need to tell Alli about what happened but I'm so nervous that it'll mess things up between us.
   "You got everything you needed?" Alli asks as I can into the car. I can't look her in the eyes. I don't know why I feel like this. I didn't do anything wrong, did I?
  "Uh—yeah. All good." I say as I keep my eyes looking onto the road.
   "What happened? Did she do something to you? Do I need to egg her car?" She jokes but I can tell she's a bit serious. She's always wanted a reason to egg someone's car. I find it adorable. I guess I should tell her. I don't want to keep secrets from her.
   "Okay, before I tell you, please don't freak out...but as I was grabbing the last box she kissed me. I pulled away as soon as I knew what was happening I swear! It meant nothing. I told her that you and I were together and that she would make someone else very happy someday." I rant hoping that she believes me. I look over and she seems very focused on the road. I can't tell what she's thinking which is strange because I usually can just be certain facial expressions she has.
   "We can talk about this when we get back." Is all she says. I'm in trouble. The rest of the car ride home is silent. The radio is playing softly in the background but that's it.
   We get back to the apartment and we get the boxes out of the car and inside. I watch the woman in front of me pace back and forth while waiting for the pizza. I can tell she's thinking but she still hasn't said a word. As I start to get really nervous she finally opens her mouth to say something.
   "Was it just one kiss?" She asks as she finally stops in her place and looks at me as I sit on the couch.
   "Yes, of course it was. And I pushed her away as soon as it happened." I go to stand next to her to comfort her but she slightly pushes me away.
   "Gray...just—please. Give me some time to think."
   With that I nod as an okay to her and go into the bedroom to give her some time to think. I don't want to leave her alone with her thoughts but it's what she wanted.
   An hour goes by, then two. I'm getting a bit worried so I go and check on her in the living room. My heart breaks at the sight in front of me and I cautiously sit next to her on the couch. I can tell that she had been crying and I feel horrible because I caused all of this.
   "Baby...I'm sorry for what happened. It won't ever happen again..."
   "Was I just a rebound to you?" She asks me as she finally looks at me for the first time in hours. She says it with a harsh tone though.
   "God no! You would never be a rebound in a million years!" I reassure to her. How could she even think that?
   "I just feel like we rushed into this. We literally got together a day after you broke up with your WIFE. How am I supposed to not think I was just a rebound?" She's on the verge of tears again as she asks me this. I scoot closer to her and wipe the tears away with my hand, leaving it holding her cheek.
   "Alli, babe, you are the most precious thing that has ever walked into my life. What happened between me and Sam was going to happen eventually no matter what. We had issue that couldn't be fixed. But you...god—how can I even begin to describe the love that I have for you? We may not be perfect either but you are what I have been waiting for my whole life." I pull her into to me more as she's still crying a bit. I hate seeing her cry. "You are the single most important thing in my life. You still give me the biggest butterflies every time you walk past me, or when you smile at me. I remember the first time we met like it was yesterday. It was my first day on the job and I was so nervous but as soon as I saw your bright red hair and that goofy smile of yours I knew I had to know you. Even if it was just as friends. Since we've been together not a day has gone by that I have gone without a smile on my face. You light up every day for me and I can't wait to spend so many more days, months, and years making you happy." I finish with a soft kiss on the cheek.
   I don't want to lose her. I can't lose her.
   "You're so sweet. I feel the same way about you. I guess I just wasn't sure if I was enough for you. And we never really did make anything official between us so I was worried that you might go back to her." She tells me. I can't believe I made her think that she wasn't enough.
   "Alli, my beautiful princess, my pop tart stealing cutie, will you be my girlfriend...please?" I finally ask her. I can't believe I waited this long. Honestly I kind of just assumed that we had put a label on it since we practically lived together.
   "How could I ever say no to that offer?" My girlfriend replies. Wow. It's so good to call her my girlfriend. My thoughts are interrupted by Alli grabbing me and pulling me onto her lap. Our lips moving in sync I can sense where this is going. I pick her up with her legs wrapped around my waist and I head to the bedroom.
   A few hours later as we lay in each other's arm. I can't help but to think about how much I love the woman laying next to me. Just looking over at her, her smile radiates so much happiness, her laugh makes me laugh every time, and most people wouldn't know it but she has a very sexy brain as weird as that is to say. She tries to make people believe she isn't a total nerd when it comes to stuff like math and science but she is and I love it so much. My thoughts are interrupted by someone calling my name.
"Hey Gray?" Alli asks me.
   "Yeah baby? What's up?" I counter with a smile. I've never been one for nicknames or pet names but it's different with Alli.
   "Will you move in with me? Officially?" She asks me. I look at her a little confused but I go with it.
   "It would be my honor, princess." I tell her and I slightly bow from where I'm sitting. I get a laugh of her and that's exactly what I was hoping for.
   We spend the rest of the night talking about how we're gonna decorate the place. I wasn't too sure about helping with it because it is still her place but she convinced me that it's our place now. It feels perfect. Like I'm finally home.