Recovery

*Grayson's point of view*

After a bunch of tests I finally get to go home. My body still feels so sore but the doctor said that's normal. Waking up and finding out I was in a coma for more than a week was scary. But having Alli and Hanna by my side I knew everything would be alright. I feel bad because they both look so drained. I can't imagine the toll it took on both of them seeing me like that for so long. Meeting Hanna's parents was nice. I was surprised because the last I heard they weren't speaking to her. I couldn't thank Robin enough for what she did for me. Her dad was pretty cool. We talked a lot and it was nice to have a conversation with a father figure type of person since I haven't had that in so long.
We get back to the apartment and the first thing I notice is that my car isn't there. I know it isn't a huge deal but I was sad when Alli told me that it was totaled. She said she tried to find someone that would fix it but they all said it would be cheaper just to buy a new one.
"Gray...I know you're sad about your baby but you'll get another one. You can't even drive right now anyways." Alli tells me. I guess she noticed the look on my face. I hear Hanna stifle a laugh and I glare at her. She thinks I'm crazy for caring about a car so much.
I finally get to sit down and it feels so nice to sit on my couch again. I can't imagine how nice the bed is going to feel.
"You doing alright?" Hanna asks me as she comes to sit next to me. I look at her and I smile. My mind goes back to a dream I had while I was in my very long sleep. In the dream Hanna, Alli and I were on vacation on some island. We were having the time of our lives and I realized finally that I loved her. When I woke up I knew I had to tell her. It felt like it was a sign that I needed to tell her but it hasn't felt like the right time yet.
"I'm good. How are you? And don't lie to me. I can see it in your eyes babe." I tell her.
"Ugh, fine. I was a mess. I tried to stay strong for you and Alli but it was so hard." She tells me trying not to cry.
"I'm okay now. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." I promise her.
"You better not. I don't know what I would do without." The woman in front of me tells me sweetly.
"I love you." I blurt out to her.
"I love you too Gray." She replies so effortlessly. She kisses me and I can feel her smile against my lips.
Alli joins us and I soak in the moment. Being home with the two loves of my life it couldn't get any better.
"Hey, so I know Alli has to go back to work but I'll be here whenever you need anything. The office has agreed to let me work from here since it's only a walk away from the main office." Hanna tells me. I tried telling them I don't need a babysitter but they insisted I needed someone to help me get around since I have a broken leg and the other side I have a broken foot.
"Thank you." I tell her. I look over at my fiancée. "Thank you for staying by my side. And thank you for reading to me. It was nice." I tell her. I know she probably didn't think I could hear her but I could. I loved listening to her voice.
"You heard me?" She asks and I nod.
"Of course I did. Your voice was what kept me going. Both of your voices." I tell them.
We go about our night, eat dinner, shower and get ready for bed. Thinking about what Hanna told me earlier about her working from here I have an idea. I want to run it by Alli first though so I call her into the room.
"Hey, so I have an idea. What if we ask Hanna to move in with us?" I ask her. "She already has some stuff here and it'll be easier for her if she insists on working from here anyways."
"I think that's a wonderful idea. Have you asked her yet?" The redhead asks me.
"Not yet. I wanted to run it by you first princess." I tell her sweetly. "Wanna tell her together?"
She calls Hanna into the bedroom and she comes and cuddles into my side. Alli is on the other side of her. I was right. The bed feels so much better than I imagined.
"So Alli and I were talking and we wanted to know if you wanted to maybe move in with us?" I ask shyly. "You don't have to if you don't want to, no pressure, just if it would make things easier, we would love to ha—" She cuts me off and laughs.
"I would love to." Hanna replies. "Also, you're very cute when you're flustered."
   "So when do you wanna start moving stuff in?" I ask.
   "I can start right now because I bought you something but I left it at my apartment." Hanna tells me.
   "You didn't have to get me anything." I hate getting presents. I don't like people spending their money on me.
   "I wanted to." She tells me. "I got something for Alli too if it makes you feel any better."
   "You did? What is it?" Alli chimes in. She's always been the most impatient one. I think it's funny.
   "Patience is key my love." She tells Alli with a kiss. "I'll be right back."
   Hanna leaves which leaves Alli and I to cuddle. I've missed this so much. I roll over the best that I can onto my side and I pull Alli closer to me by her waist. Our lips collide and they move together in sync for a few minutes. My tongue slides into her mouth smoothly and I can feel her moan against my lips. She pulls away and I pout.
   "The doctor said to take it easy and I'm pretty sure that meant no sex." She tells me. I give her my puppy dog eyes but they don't work.
   "Ugh, fine. But can I just admire how sexy you look?" I ask her as I run my hands underneath her shorts and grab her bare behind.
   "I don't mind at all." She says. I hear her sigh and I look up. "I missed you so much Gray...I know Hanna probably already told you how much of a mess I was but I almost lost it. I was so sick and tired of them telling me you were getting better but you still payed there looking the same and there was nothing I could do." She sounds so frustrated and sad.
   "Hanna actually didn't tell me much. But I'm okay now. I'm here. We're all here. I'm sorry I put you both through so much pain." I tell the woman next to me who is almost in tears. "You have no idea how hard it was for me to lay there and hear the pain in your voices, hearing the both of you cry when the other wasn't in the room and not be able to do anything about it. I tried so hard to wake myself up but it felt impossible."
It was like a big nightmare that I couldn't wake up from. I was aware of my surroundings most of the time. I tried to run in the dream state I was in but it felt like my legs were hundreds of pounds it was really scary. The only good parts were being able to hear Alli and Hanna talking to me. Also, I did have a weird part of the dream that Alli had a baby. I haven't told her about it yet but it was perfect. It made me realize that I'm ready to be a parent whenever it may happen. I'm ready to take on the responsibility of a cute tiny human.
"I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'm glad you're here now. Safe and healthy." Alli says to me. We lay in bed cuddling and talking more until Hanna gets back.
I hear the front door open and eventually Hanna walks into the room and joins us. She sits on the edge of the bed with a black box and a bag. I hope she didn't spend too much on the gift.
"So...this was actually a present in the making. I ordered it a few weeks ago but it finally got here a few days ago." She tells me and hands me the box.
I open it and immediately see the Tesla logo. Intrigued I open it more and pull out a Tesla hoodie. It's black with red stitching on the logo. I look up at her and smile because she knows me so well. He motions to keep going and that there's more in the bag. I look deeper and there's also small black box. I can't tell what's inside but I open it to find a small Tesla. A key?
"It was supposed to come before the accident and everything happened but...yeah. It's a key. You can save it for when you get a new car babe." She smiles at me.
"Thank you so much. I love it. You'll have to pry the hoodie off of me to wash it." I laugh.
"Yeah literally." Alli chimes in joking along as well.
"The key is awesome. I'll keep it safe until I get a new car. Hopefully that's soon. But even then I got a few more weeks with these things on my feet." I say as I point to my casts. One is a full cast from my knee down and the other is just my foot. They're both very uncomfortable.
I put the hoodie on right away and it's the perfect size. It's so soft too. She knows me very well.
"Don't think I didn't forget about you too baby girl." Hanna says pulling out Alli's gift as well. Alli smiles real big and it's so cute.
She opens up the bag and inside is a book that she has been looking for for months now. I'm a little jealous. Not of the nook but that Hanna was able to find it. This book is a limited edition, hard copy, people are selling them for hundreds of dollars on eBay.
"Han, where the hell did you find this?!" Alli gasps.
"I have my ways." The blonde smirks in reply. Alli tackles her in I hug as a thank you. She never asked either one of us for the book but she never stops talking about it. She deserves it.
Hanna being Hanna also included a bookmark with all of our faces all over it. How she managed that I have no idea but I find it hilarious and very sweet.
   I am starting to get super tired. The doctors have me on multiple medications until I'm all healed and at least 2 of them make me drowsy. It's not very fun but they will help me get better.