The Wedding

*Alli's point of view*

Today is the day. The day that I get to marry the love of my life. I've had the urge to vomit ever since I woke up this morning. Grayson slept in the guest bedroom and left before I got up because she swears it's bad luck to see each other before the ceremony.
Personally I don't follow any of the bad luck or bad juju rules. Walking up without her next to me was strange but I got up and started my day trying to pretend it was semi normal.
"You ready!" Hanna says a little loudly as she bursts into the bedroom door holding a plate of food. "I made your favorites." She says. She sets the plate down and it's a heart shaped waffle with strawberries and blueberries on top with maple syrup. I look next to the food on the plate and she somehow wrote 'Congrats!' in chocolate next to it.
   "Awh, babe...this is so sweet." I tell her.
   "I just wanted to make sure you started the day in a good mood." The blonde tells me. "I also may have gotten the idea from Grayson. She wanted to contribute since she couldn't be here this morning." She laughs, both of us knowing that is something Grayson would totally do.
We eat breakfast together and then start getting ready for the day. Only 6 more hours until the wedding and I'm still freaking out. But in a good way. Ever since Gray showed me the book that she made planning the whole thing I couldn't contain my excitement.
I put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and I head to the living room.
"You excited?" Hanna asks me.
"Extremely." I tell her with the biggest smile on my face.
"I'm so happy I get to join you two on your journey. I've seen the way that girl looks at you since the first time we met and I think that's when I realized that true love exists." She tells me.
"Goddammnit Hanna!" I laugh at her with tears forming in my eyes. "Im not supposed to cry until later!" I tell her. She comes over to wraps her arms around me.
   We spend a moment talking before we grab out stuff and head to the church. 3 more hours until we say I do.
   Hanna and I head to the room where we are getting ready in and I'm started to get a very very nervous. I didn't think it was possible to get anymore anxious than I already was. Not in a bad way necessarily. I'm nervous that I'll trip down the aisle, or that Grayson won't like my dress. I pull my head out of the clouds and take a look at the clock. 1 hour.
   Hanna comes in and starts on my hair and makeup. I didn't want anything too fancy so she just does two cute braids on the side/top of my head and the rest is a bit curly.
   "Relax. Everything is going to be perfect." The blonde tells me as she finishes the final touches. Apparently she could sense the nerves that I have. "Grayson loves you more than life itself you have nothing to worry about. You're gonna get out there look at her and nothing else will matter." She tells me trying to calm me down.
   I take a deep breath and thank her for the words of encouragement. I got this.
   I slip on my dress and then my shoes. Grayson and I both got a custom pair of Vans made for today. Neither one of us wanted to wear heals or dressy shoes so we decided to be us.
   Hanna greets me at the door since she's walking me down the aisle. She looks beautiful. We head out towards the ceremony and I can hear the music start to play. We turn the corner and it's like the world stops. I look up and I can see Grayson standing there with a huge smile on her face. All my nerves are gone and the only thing I focus on is the beautiful woman who is about to become my wife. I make it up to the front and she grabs my hands.
   "You look so beautiful". She whispers to me.
   "So do you princess". I reply to her in the same whisper tone.
   I never thought this day would come honestly. When I thought about my life before I met Grayson I never thought I would get married. I never thought I would be happy at all with anyone let alone two amazing woman. I get to share my life with them. Having that is more than I could have ever dreamed of. I can't wait to see where we end up next.