Wine and Chocolates

*Grayson's point of view*
*smut warning*

Tonight is the night. Hanna is coming over for dinner so Alli and I are headed to the grocery store to grab some stuff. We decided to make Italian. Alli makes really good tortellini and I can at least help make some garlic bread to go with it. All together it will be tortellini with homemade sauces s vegetables, garlic bread and Oreo mousse cake for desert.
We grab regular groceries as well for ourselves seeing as we haven't had time to get groceries since we moved in.
It's about 6 by the time we get home and start cooking. Hanna will be here at 7. I walk over to Alli cooking in the kitchen and it all smells amazing.
"Need help with anything sweet heart?" I ask her with a kiss on the cheek.
"If you help there may be no kitchen left to cook in." She jokes. We all know I'm a horrible cook but I like to at least offer my services.
"Fine. I'll get the table ready." I tell the redhead.
I set up the table when I hear a knock on the door. I glance at Alli and she nods for me to get it since she's still putting the last finishing touches on the food.
I open the door to see Hanna dressed in a very short skirt, heels, holding a bag.
"You clean up nice." I mention to her as I motion for her to come in.
"You don't look too bad yourself there." She flirts back. She takes a look around the living room for a moment before joining us in the dining room at the table.
"I wasn't sure if I was supposed to bring anything so I brought a bottle of wine and a box of my personal favorite chocolates. They're from a cute local place around the corner and they're amazing." She gushes. Wine and chocolate are two of Alli and I's favorite things. How did she know?
"Wow. That's so sweet. We both enjoy both of these very much." I say as I set them in the middle of the table.
"I'm glad. I was worried you two weren't wine people." She laughs. I go grab a wine bottle opener and pour a glass for all three of us.
We continue our conversation about wine and get into the topic of movies and books and we all have quite a lot in common. Dinner was amazing like always and I was sure to let Alli know. Hanna did as well.
Alli goes to use the restroom and I head to the kitchen to put the plates in the sink.
"Her let me help you with that." Hanna says as she grabs a plate and two of the wine glasses. We walk over to the sink together and set the items in. She happens to graze my back with her hand as she reaches over me to grab something off the counter and it sends a shiver down my spine. She must have noticed because I can see her smirk out of the corner of my eye.
I'm gonna get straight to the point. In one swift movement I spin around and pin her against the wall. I can tell she was surprised but she didn't mind.
"Tell me...what did you come here for tonight?" I ask her as I'm inches away from her face. The scent of vanilla mixed with lavender is intoxicating.
"I came here for dinner with you and your very gorgeous fiancée. But I wouldn't mind staying for desert." She replies in a seductive tone. Implying that desert isn't actually the desert that I have in the freezer.
"I thought you would say that. We were both hoping that we weren't just getting mixed signals."
"No, not at all. I wasn't being very subtle with the flirting." She tells me.
"Not at all." I get a little closer and my heart is pounding. It's different from when I'm with Alli though. With Alli I get butterflies throughout my entire body. With Hanna it's just a sexual feeling.
Alli comes back out from the bathroom and grins. "I see you two got cozy." She says come over to join us. "Shall we take this to the bedroom?" She suggests. Don't mind if I do.
The three of us make our way to the bedroom and Alli takes the lead by slowly pushing Hanna down onto the bed. I strip off my shirt and my pants and I join them. The redhead next to me takes a gentle hold of the woman below hers face and kisses her sweetly but passionately. She trails her kisses down her neck and then down her abdomen. I climb next to the two and I make my way over to Hanna as well. This time she grabs me and pulls me into her for a sexy kiss. Her lips are much different than Alli's. Very sweet and soft but not as full. Nothing will ever compare to Alli no matter what.
"You two are such teases. Please just take me. Now." She begs. Hanna pulls what clothes are left on Alli off and throws them to the side.
"Whatever you want love." I whisper in her ear and I can see Alli find her way to her core with her own mouth.
Hanna jumps a bit in surprise but moans into her touch. I feel a hand roaming my naked body and find that it belongs to the woman my fiancée is pleasuring. As I continue to kiss the blonde and she moans into my mouth her fingers find their way to my core and she plunges them inside of me. Fuck that feels good.
"Mhm, I can tell you have experience with that." I tell her while moaning loudly.
Before I can say another word she pumps her fingers faster and faster inside of me and my walls tighten. With one last pump my body shakes with excitement and we both finish at the same time. My body falls next to her on the bed and Alli comes up and lays on the other side with a grin.
"Don't think I forgot about you that easily." I tell Alli. I may be tired but I am never too tired to pleasure the sexy woman that I get to call mine. Before I get the chance Hanna climbs on top of her and straddles her waist. I position myself so that I can pleasure both of them at the same time. With one hand pumping inside of the blonde and the other in Alli I love hearing the sounds of them both moaning. Hanna finishes a bit sooner than Alli but after that we all lay in bed for a second trying to catch our breath.
"Wow. That was amazing." Hanna says. I glance over at Alli and she still has her eyes closed with a smile on her face.
"Yes it was. I can see that Alli agrees as well." I reply looking over at the love of my life.
"Very good. Very tired." She mumbles. Alli is now laying in the middle between Hanna and I. I snuggle into her chest while the blonde in our bed kisses her up and down her arm.
"I'm getting pretty tired as well." I mention. "Are you okay to drive home or do you want to crash here?" I ask Hanna. I know she had a few more glasses of wine than Alli and I and I don't want her to drive like that.
"Eh, I still feel a bit tipsy but I should be fine I don't want to impose." She replies but I insist that she stays. She heads for the couch but Alli grabs her arm and pulls her next to us in bed.
"You literally just got fucked by both of us I think that gives you permission to sleep in the bed." She says to her. I love when she curses it's so hot.
All three of us get comfortable and find good spots to lay in. Hanna on the far end near the window, Alli in the middle, and I am on the edge near the closet. We have a king size bed so there is plenty of room for all of us. What an eventful night this turned out to be. Mayen we should have dinner parties more often.
"I love you princess."
"I love you too beautiful." Alli replies.
"Goodnight you two." Hanna tells us both. We both mumble back good nights as well.