Room for one more?

*Alli's point of view*

   Gray and I wake up the next morning around the same time. She makes us al breakfast since she still doesn't have to be at work yet for a few days. Breakfast is almost done and we haven't heard anything from the spare bedroom so I assume that Hanna is still sleeping. I offer to go wake her up so she can eat if she would like to while my lovely girl makes some coffee.
   I walk in and I find the blonde completely sprawled out on the bed. One arm is draped over the side of the bed and she's a little bit diagonal. She looks comfy. I step over and sit down on the edge of the bed. She's so cute. I wrap a strand of her hand behind her ear to get it out of her face and I plant a soft kiss on her temple.
   Suddenly I'm pulled into the bed and end up on top of her. She looks up at me with a smile and laughs.
   "I've been awake since you opened the door I was just waiting to see how you would wake me up." She says. She's smooth I gotta give her that.
   "I didn't want to be too harsh just in case you had a cold coming on from the rain yesterday." I say as I position myself next to her. I mindlessly run my fingers up and down her thigh while I stare at her.
   "What smells so good?" She asks sniffing the air.
   "Gray made her world famous breakfast. Only the best for our guest." I tease.
   "It smells amazing." I start to get up so that we can go eat when she stops me for a second. "Hey, I know I thanked Grayson before bed last night but I wanted to thank you too. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have you two looking after me." She tells me with that gorgeous smile of hers.
   "You're welcome. It's no problem at all I promise. It feels right having you here. As long as you're comfortable with it." I don't want to come off too strong. She laughs a bit.
   "I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be and if you couldn't tell by now...I sorta like you both." She hesitates and I can tell she's not the type of person to talk about her feelings much. I don't pressure her to say anything else.
   "Well we don't mind at all. And hey! I heard Gray got a much better thank you." I tease her.
   "Is that what you wanted? All you had to do was ask." She replies in the same teasing tone. I smile back at her and she kisses me on the cheek at first. Slowly making her way to my lips I melt into her. Her hands grab onto my hips and they slide down to my butt.
"We should go eat before the food gets cold." I whisper to her. I need to pull myself away before this gets anymore heated.
We head out to the kitchen and eat breakfast. We have a little bit of small talk before I have to head out the door to leave for work. As I'm heading to the door I have two beautiful woman standing in front of me and they each decide to give me a kiss on the cheek before I open the door. I say my goodbyes and I tell Gray that I love her. I could get used to this.

*Grayson's point of view*

Alli heads to work leaving Hanna and I alone for the day. I make my way to kitchen to clean up breakfast and the blonde comes to help. We put away the leftovers and we go into the living room.
Having Hanna here has been amazing. I'm not 100% sure if Alli agrees as well but I hope that she does. It was a little weird at first but now it honestly just fits so well. I'm not sure how this is all supposed to work but she definitely isn't just a one night stand. I see the way Alli looks at her and I can tell she's falling for her just as hard as I am.
I always saw myself as just having one partner. One person to love and to spend my life with. When I met Alli and we got closer I knew she was that person. But the thought never occurred to me that maybe there would be someone that we both found and wanted to be with. I did some research and I think it would be considered a throuple? Whatever that means. It's all new to me and probably all of us. I decide to go to talk Hanna and see where she's at.
   "Hey, what are you up to?" I ask her as I walk into the living room. She's sitting curled up in the corner of the couch playing on her phone.
   "Not much. Just scrolling aimlessly on social media." She tells me as she sits up and invites me to sit next to her.
   "So, I've been meaning to ask, it's pretty obvious that we all have some sort of feelings for each other. Alli and I don't want you to feel like the third wheel. What's your take on it all?" I ask her. Hoping I'm not bombarding her with questions.
   "I never planned for any of this to happen. But the moment I saw you my heart melted. Then I found out you have an amazing sidekick and I just had to know you two. I didn't mean to barge in at all and I'm sorry if I came on that way. The past few days have been incredible and I would love to see where this can take us." She finally finishes. Wow. I'm so glad that she feels the same way.
   "You didn't barge in at all. How about we just take it one day at a time?" I suggest to her.
   "That sounds lovely." She says with that award winning smile. "I do have to leave you for a bit today. But I won't be gone long. I need to go check in at the office and let them know what's going on. I called in sick this morning. I wasn't sure what else to say."
   "Well why don't you just take the sick day and hang out with me?" I ask. I know I shouldn't encourage not going to work but she already called in. "We could go explore. I still haven't seen very much of Seattle since we've been here."
"I have a few places you might like." Hanna says.
"I'll go get dressed and we can head out." I tell her before I head into the bedroom. I throw on a pair of comfy sweat pants and a pink hoodie and we're both ready to go.
"Who's car should we take?" I ask.
"It doesn't matter to me." Hanna tells me.
"Can I trust you?" I ask her without any context.
"Of course you can Gray." She replies. Honestly I'm not really used to anyone else besides Alli calling me that but I don't mind.
"Well if you drive verryyyy carefully...I'll let you drive my baby..." I slowly tell her. The only other person I've ever let drive my car is Alli. Her eyes light up and I can't help but smile at her silly reaction.
"Really?! Yes! I will be very careful! Thank you!" She says as she swipes the keys from me and rushes to the car. I hope I don't regret this later.
We spend the rest of the afternoon driving around looking at local shops around, we found a place with really good burgers and she showed me her favorite bookstore. It was a little hidden but it was amazing once you got inside. Every inch of space was covered in books. I will definitely have to bring Alli here. She loves to read. I'm not the biggest book worm but I'll appreciate a good book of two.