Those 3 words

*smut warning*
   It's been about a month now and everything has been perfect. Alli and I have a good routine going. She usually cooks breakfast and/or dinner. I attempt to help but I can barely boil water with messing it up. She's so patient with me though I love it. I always put our lunches for work together making sure I leave her a cute note, always somewhere different so she's surprised when she finds it.
I've still been sleeping on the couch which doesn't really bother me at all. It's a pretty comfy couch honestly. I don't want to move to fast. I guess maybe that's where my past relationships have gone wrong.
I've been having such a hard time trying not to jump her bones every time we're alone. I swear she's teasing me on purpose. The other night she 'accidentally' walked into the living room in just a towel. How does that happen? Unless it's on purpose. Duh. I want the first time for us to be perfect. I don't want it to be because I think she looks sexy right out of the shower.
Work wise we usually keep our distance. We still haven't figure out how to get past the whole boss/employee thing. Also, Sam is still there and we don't want to make anything public until we figure things out ourselves and the divorce is final. I can't believe I'm 22 and getting divorced. Speaking of Sam we haven't spoken much. We pass each other at work sometimes but she barely looks at me. From what I've seen on social media she isn't very lonely. There's been plenty of pictures of girls with her since we split. More than one might I add.
It's Friday night and Alli and I just got home from work. We both have the weekend off which is very unusual lately. It's busy season which means later nights and lots of stress.
"Ugh, today was so hectic. I'm so glad to be home." Alli tells me as we both enter the door and find our way to the couch.
"Yeah I know. You must be beat baby, do you want me to run you a bath?" I ask her as she leans into me.
"No I'm alright. I really want to just lay here and relax with you. You wanna go lay in bed with me?" She looks up to me and asks. I hesitate a bit before replying. We haven't really been together in her bed much. It's kind of part of the taking it slow thing I guess. What could it hurt though?
"You know what, that sounds wonderful. I'll meet you up there. I'm just gonna grab a few things first." I tell her with a smile.
I go to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. Might as well grab some snacks too. I know Alli gets a bit hungry in between after work and dinner. And no one wants to see a hungry Alli.
I get upstairs and I set the bottle of water and snacks down on the dresser without even looking to see where my beautiful girl went.
"Hey you." She says from the bed. Without hesitation I look up to see her laying on the bed. I almost choke on air when I look up to see her laying there in the smallest but sexiest black lace lingerie set I have ever seen.
"Uh-h-hey...you...you look so-sexy. So beautiful." I tell her as I stand there shocked not sure what to do next.
"You gonna join me?" She asks me in her most seductive voice. Without even thinking I jump into bed with her throwing my shirt off in the process. The first place my hands fall are on her waist. Her skin as soft as silk underneath my fingertips. Our lips moving in sync I can feel her fingers at my waistband tugging at my jeans.
"Are you sure? We don't have to do this yet if you don't want to. I don't want to pressure you into anything." I say as she's still slowly trying to tug off my pants.
"I'm so sure. It's all I've been able to think about for the past month. I can't believe I made it this long honestly." She tells me with a smile and a little laugh.
"Okay. As long as you're sure." I smile back at her and she got this look in her eyes that I don't think I've seen before. It's such an adoring look. Like she's looking straight into my soul and melting my heart.
I finally give in and help her slip my jeans off my legs and toss them onto the floor. Her hands roaming my body a moan slips from my mouth. I can feel her smile against my mouth as her lips go from my lips slowly moving down to my neck. My hands find their way into her hair.
I smoothly flip us over so that I'm on top. She wraps her legs around my waist and the feeling of her bare skin is turning me on so much more. I slowly kiss down her neck, past her collars bone. My tongue grazes her nipple and as I suck lightly on it I look up to see her smiling back at me. I start to kiss lower and lower on her body until I reach her thighs.
At this point she's getting very antsy and practically begging me.
"Please Gray...I need you." She says to me as she arches her back and tries to pull me closer to her.
"Where do you need me baby girl?" I ask her with a teasing tone, already knowing exactly where she needs me.
"I need you inside of me...please. Make love to me." She finally tells me. Those are all the words I need before take my fingers and slowly run them up and down her core. She's so wet and knowing I did that to her makes me very wet myself. I finally insert one finger at first to test the waters. I know that she's been with guys before but I'm the first girl that she's been with. I'm definitely going to make it a night she won't forget.
"Oh- f-fuuuuck. Yes! More...I need more baby." The redhead beneath me moans. I insert another finger as I pump them slow at first then speed up as she starts to move her hips to meet my rhythm.
With my fingers still pumping inside of her I move closer to her and lightly suck on her clit with my mouth. I can tell this is just about to put her over the edge. One of her hands is in my hair and the other is gripping the bed sheet.
"Faster, please! Yes, right there I'm so close!" I can feel her walls tighten around my fingers as she squirms underneath me. I feel her release and I replace my fingers with my tongue. Her moans slowly winding down.
After her body calms I scoot up next to her and pull her into my arms. Her heart is racing and I can feel her smile against the skin of my arm where her head is laying.
"You are so good at that. Now I feel bad because I know I probably won't compare." She mumbles against my arm. She slightly sits up to look at me and the look she gives me melts everything inside of me. I don't remember the last time someone looked at me the was she does. Every. Single. Day.
"It doesn't matter to me princess. As long as you're happy." I tell her with the biggest smile on my face.
"You tired?" I ask because I can tell that she is.
"Yeah. You don't want me to do anything to you?" She says with a tired smile and look that I can tell she feels bad for being tired. I don't mind at all. That was my goal.
"No, not at all. Tonight was about you." I whisper to her as I softly kiss her lips. 'It's always about you' I think. My whole world is about this girl and I wouldn't have it any other way. She makes me feel so mushy. I hate being mushy. I'm so in love with her. Wow. Is it too early to be in love with her? We've on been dating I guess you could say for a little over a month now. I don't want to scare her away by telling her I love her.
"Hey-baby, you alright?" Alli asks me with a concerned look on her face.
"Yeah, sorry just thinking about how amazing you are. I'm so lucky I found you." I tell her with a smile.
She stares at me for a second and for once I can't quite tell what's going on in that head of hers. Doesn't seem like anything bad. I can tell she thinking because she has a certain smile when she is. And her eyebrows do this cute thing-idk how to explain it but I love it.
"Can I tell you something Gray?" She asks me. A bit nervous but I'm not sure why.
"Of course you can. You can talk to me about anything." I reply. I always want her to know that she can talk to me about anything. Good or bad. What she says next though took me by surprise.
"I-I love you. I know it hasn't been that long but being with you just seems so right, like I've waited for this my whole life. If you don't want to say it back right away, it's o-okay you don't have to, I ju—" I cut her off with a kiss.
"I love you too. More than words could explain." I tell her. With my hands on her cheeks. We both just smile at each other and spend the next 5 minutes or so making out in her bed. I could do this forever. Just being here with her. I feel so safe. So loved.
"We should probably go to bed, we have to get up early in the morning for that class you signed us up for remember?" I laugh at her. She's always trying to get me to go to these things with her and I finally agreed. I'm not even sure what I agreed to honestly. I guess I will find out in the morning. I go to get up to get out of bed to find my way to the living room when she stops me.
"Stay. There's plenty of room for both of us." I've waited for those words to come out of her mouth for weeks. But I wasn't going to pressure her at all. I wanted it to be on her time.
We spend the next few minutes just talking while we lay in bed. Still naked we cuddle up next to each other. She turns over so that I'm the big spoon and she the little spoon and we start to fall asleep.
"I love you." She mumbles into my arm that is wrapped around her. I find it so cute because I can tell she's not fully awake. I think that makes it even cuter.
"I love you too Alli." I tell her as we both drift to sleep. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. With her by my side I don't care where we end up.