Planning

*Greyson's point of view*

   It's been a few weeks now since I've been home. It's been so boring sitting around all day doing absolutely nothing. Hanna has been working from the apartment so she keeps me company sometimes but I just want to run. I was never a runner but now that I can't move my legs that much or do anything physical it's killing me not to be able to run.
   I decided a few days into my prison sentence, what I like to call it, I would start to plan the wedding. We haven't picked a date yet but I have a few ideas for flowers and color options. I bought a scrapbook and I'm putting all my ideas into it. I haven't shown it to Alli yet but I think I'll show her the progress I have when she gets home. I heard someone open the door of the bedroom and I look up.
   "Hey, you," Hanna says to me with a grin on her face. "Wanna have lunch with me?" She asks.
   "Of course I would. What are we having?" I ask her.
   "I was thinking we could go out for lunch. I know you've been cooped up in here for a while now." She suggests.
   "That sounds amazing!" I exclaim. I get up as fast I possibly can and put some clothes on. Clothes that aren't pajamas at least.
   We head out to the car and make our way to find some food. We both decide that Thai food sounds like the move for today.
   "Hey, so I haven't shown Alli yet but I've been making a wedding planning scrapbook. Do you think she will like it?" I ask the woman next to me.
   "Are you crazy? Of course, she will! That girl loves planning things. I discovered the other day that she plans what outfit she's gonna wear each day. Who does that?" Hanna laughs.
   "Her planning is very cute," I reply.
   "Have you guys set a date yet? Or have a venue?" She asks me.
   "Nope. We know we want to have an outdoor wedding but we're not sure when yet." I respond.
"I know this amazing place, it's pretty hidden but it would be perfect for a wedding," Hanna tells me.
"Really? That sounds awesome!"
"Yes! You know what. What don't we go check it out after we eat?" She asks me.
"That sounds great but don't you have to get back to work?" I ask her knowing she only usually gets an hour for lunch.
She tells me that she doesn't have that much on her schedule for the day and they will live without her for a few hours. We eat, wrap up our leftovers, and head out to this mysterious place Hanna says will be perfect for the wedding.
It does seem a little sketchy pulling in. It's a long steep driveway up to the spot but once you get to the top it's like you enter a different world. There's a cute little gazebo, a path of rocks leading up to it, and the perfect amount of space needed to put chairs for guests.
"You sure this place wasn't meant to be held for weddings?" I ask Hanna in amazement.
"I don't think so. Everyone usually just calls it mystery park. No one knows where it all came from or even how the gazebo got here but it's beautiful isn't it?" She says as we walk up to the gazebo.
"It's perfect! Beyond perfect. Thank you so much for showing me this place. I can already tell Alli is going to love it." I tell her as I pull her into a hug.
She hugs me back and we just stand there for a few minutes looking out into the view from the gazebo. I can picture it already.
"I'm so glad that you two found each other. I'm also very excited to see you guys get married." Hanna tells me.
"So am I. I've been waiting for this day since I first kissed her," I say. "I'm also very excited that you get to be here with us. You are such a huge part of our lives and I don't know where I would be without you. Alli and I may have to play rock paper and scissors to see who gets to have you as their bridesmaid." I joke to her.
We head back to the car and by now Alli should be on her way home. We jam out to music on the drive back to the apartment. Hanna is more of a punk/rock fan and I'm mainly a pop kinda person. She's singing along to a song and I can't help but admire how beautiful she is. I hope she knows how thankful I am that she's been helping me with my recovery these past few weeks. I hate feeling so helpless all the time. I will be glad to get these casts off.