I'm going home?

Harry POV

I woke up in the morning, the memories from the fight rushed back to me. Man did I fuck up or what? I rubbed my eyes and rolled out of bed pulling a pair of pants on. I jogged down the hall to her room. I saw Niall closing the door. "Niall? what are you doing in Phoenix's room."

"She spent the night in mine." He said taking a large bite out of the apple he was holding. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Oh god Harry not in that way!" He said holding his hands up, bits of apple spewing out of his mouth.

"Then why?" I asked slowly.

"She was drunk so I had her sleep in my bed. I slept on the couch." 

"Drunk" I ran my hand through my hair. "I need to talk to her."

I tried to walk passed him "I don't think she's going to answer the door Harry"

"Niall, I have a key." He shrugged and took another large bite walking away

I pushed her door open, she was in a pair of black yoga pants and had just pulled a Stanford t-shirt over her head. When she saw me her eyes went wide and she crossed her arms. "I'm sorry Phoenix, I was a dick."

"Yea I know." She said with a cold tone.

"I was just jealous I guess, I mean you have your ex on this dvd that catches the important moments in your life." I walked towards her but she just walked away.

"Harry, did you EVER think that maybe just maybe I didn't want to tell you because it wasn't a happy relationship?" She steped colser to me "That it was important because It shaped me as a person. That it fucked me over to the point where I drank more than ever, that I thought there was somthing wrong with me? That they way it ended made Josh, the most relaxed guy madder than hell. Ce-Ce my stayed with me for 3 WEEKS making sure I would'nt do anything stupid. Did you ever think that?"

She had tears in her eyes and her breath was choppy. "No..."

"That's what I thought." She walked to the sofa and sat down. I walked over and sat next to her. "He cheated... alot." She whispered "I'm scared it's going to happen again."

 Silent tears rolled down her face, I cupped her face in my hands and wiped tears off her face. "I would never cheat on you. Please let me make it up. DInner, dress nice?"

She nodded slowly "7 yeah?" I stood up 

"Yea, sounds good." She smiled

Phoenix POV

Harry left and I started to dig through my clothes, when there was a knock on the door I opened it to see Tony with his arms crossed. "Yo buck-a-roo."

"Sup keep." He nodded his head. "There is a meeting with the boys and you." 

I followed him into a large room with a table smack in the middle the boys sitting around it and Paul at the head. Tony handed me a plane ticket I looked at it Ventura California. I took a deep breath. "Am I going home?" Tear's stung the back of my eyes. When I was first told about moving I would have gave anything to stay in Ventura, but now, I had a good boyfriend and new close friends. I looked up at Tony, he had a smug smile tugging at his lips.

"We all are. Paris has been canceled and the first concert is in southern California. Therefor we are staying at our house, for the first couple of concerts."

I jumped on Tony he caught me and said "Yea Keep were going home... for a visit." He put down and smacked the back of my head "You don't get rid of me that easily loser. We leave tomorrow."

We all shuffled out and Louis grabbed my arm. "Harry told me about your date. I already have the outfit. I'll meet you at your room."

***

About a half hour later Louis shoed up with a large bag and a smile. "Ce-Ce left this for you and told me to only give it to you when the right occation showed up and this is it!" I smiled as he dumped the bag on my bed (A/N Outfit on the side!)  I smiled, it was perfact, and totaly Ce-Ce. "She also said that if I didn't make you wear the heels she'd slap me into next month."

Through the next hours I showered, painted my nails, did my hair in to big curls. While Louis talked, jumped on the bed, did cartwheels, and sang. 

After I finnished applying my make up there was a knock on the door, 7 on the dot.

Louis opened the door and whispered somthing to Harry and left. He had on skinny jeans, black blazer, white dress shirt and a dark blue bow tie. "Don't you look handsome?" I tightened his bow tie a bit.

He smiled "Louis said you were wearing blue.....You look amazing." He held his arm out and I took it. 

We walked out of the hotel and there was a large black limo waiting with the door open. It took us to a large fancy restuant. We were instantly seated in a privite booth in the back, it was lite with candles. We looked at the menu when a skinny red head came up with a sweet smile. "Hi, my name is Emily, what can I get you to drink?" she took our orders and walked away with a slight skip.  The dinner was nice, after Harry paid I went to go to the limo he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in the oppisite direction. "We are not done yet love!" We walked down the street to a small Ice cream shop that looked like it was pulled right out of a 50's musical. We ordered a vanilla milk shake that came with two straws in it. "Harry this is so cheesy."

"Just go with it love."

*** 

After about an hour of walking around we sat on the edge of a large fountain. "This was amazing Harry thank you." I leaned on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist. 

We sat like that for a long time. When I started to doz off is when we stood up. He faced me with his hands on my hips. "I love you Phoenix."

"I love you Harry" I whispered back.

And we kissed infront of the fountine. A sweet kiss, with his arms around me and mine around him.

A/N 

Hi sorry for the slow updates, it sucks knowing I keep getting slower. Thank you for reading and sticking with me!