Big Day?

Phoenix POV

Three days sense Ce-Ce left, I had ajusted to texting and skyping her. We were moving hotels tomorrow to Paris. Yes that is correct Paris, France. The boys first show was there.

Today the boys had an interview, soI was staying at the hotel. I was laying on my bed, Tony was in his room sleeping in and I wanted starbucks. I rolled out of bed and skipped to my suitcase, pulled on black skinny jeans and a purple v-neck. I grabbd my iPhone on the way out the door shoving my earphones in.

I walked into the lobby music blarring. I felt my phone go off.

Good morning, I'll be home around 1- Harry

I smiled at my phone as it went off again 

BTW I'm taking you out tonight- Harry

See you then babe ;)- Phoenix

I pulled the door to starbuck yanking my earbuds out.

"Hi how may I help you?" A brunette with her hair secured in a ponytail asked.

"A grande vanilla latte, extra hot." I smiled and handed her my card.

I tapped my leg as I waited for my drink when I heard a group of girls behind me.

"Oh my gosh are you going to watch the 1D interview? I bet Harry is going to look amazayn!" The rest of the heard giggled along.

"All the boys look good." Another one started "Especially Zayn." 

I smiled to my self, sorry girls those two are taken.

                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking down the hall to my room, music in. When I ran right into someone. My scolding drink went every where. I stuffed my phone and ear buds in my back pocket in one swift movment. "I am so sorry, I wasnt paying attention and... Let me get you a towel." Then I looked up and froze. "Oh my baby jesus christ, you're Simon Cowell." I starred  at him, frozen.

I saw Tony walking down the hall, "Hi Keep." He smiled until he saw who I was starring at. Of course he said under his breath, running his hand through his hair. "Hi Simon." He said glarring at me.

"Hello Tony." Simon gave a warm smile and shook his hand. My brother knows Simon Cowell *Insert fan girl here*

"This thing" Tony explained pulling my arm "is my little sister, Phoenix."

"Hello Phoenix its a pleasure. I've heard a great deal about you." I sat there wide eyed. Great first impresion, right? He handed Tony an envolope. "I'll see you in Paris tomorrow." And with that he left.

Tony smacked me in the back of the head "Count on you to spill coffe on THE boss."

I rolled my eyes and used my shoulder shoving him into the wall, and ducking into my room before he could attack again.

I glanced at the clock 12:15 I have time for a shower.

Harry POV

We got back from the interview, and we were all tired.

"Food" Niall whinned, when no one responded. "Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo--"

"Mate you will get food when you get to your room." Liam snapped.

"gosh daddy direction." Louis giggled. as he shot a quick glance in my direction my way. As a response I covered my area, you neve know with this child.

We rolled up to the hotel, a mob of fans gathered around the car. The secerity ushered us through the crowd.

Once on our floor we all went our seprete ways.

Niall to food

Liam to finish packing

Louis to nap

Zayn to call Ce-Ce

Me to Phoenix

I let my self into her room. She was on the couch, she had her music on full blast, as usual. Ed sheeran Lego House. She had a pair of blue torn skinny jeans and a Led Zeplin tee shirt on with her damp hair in a pony tail. She looked gorgous.

She had her head shoved in a book, and hadnt noticed me. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. She smiled at me "What are you reading love?" I asked walking aroung the couch and taking a seat next to her.

"The Adventures of Huckleberry finn. She replied folding the page over and tossing the bookon the table.

"Shouldent you be reading somthing current?" The day before she had been reading White Fang  

"Sorry babe no twilight for me." SHe said kissing my cheeck. "Hey! Did you know theres a remote for the stereo?" She exclaimed turning the music off. When I laughed she pushed my making me laugh more.

When I could breathe again I rested my head on the back of the couch. "You look tired."

"I am" I said rubbing my face.

She patted her lap and I layed my head in her lap. She ran her hands softly through my curls. I closed my eyes and we sat like that for a while.

"Guess what else happened today!" Her soft voice rang through my ears.

I chuckled and opened my eyes. Her big blue orbs stared down into mine.  "You found out theres a remote for the tele?"

"Don't make fun of me." She whinned

"I'm sorry sweetheart." 

"It's okay." She smiled and kissed my lips."I met Simon and spilt coffe on him!" I tried to ask her more about this but she cut me off.  "How was your interview?"

I knew I wouldnt be able to force more out of her so I replied with "I got to say I wasnt single, that was nice." I intertwined my hand with hers.

"Was it now?" She asked raising one eye brow.

"Mmmmhhhhm" I kissed her hand "Lets go for a walk."

"But-" She started to protest

"No Jimmy you do not get to protest." She gave me a confused look, as I started to stand. "Lets go!" I dragged her out the door.

Look at me Mr.Surprises!

A/N-

Sorry it has been forever sense I uploaded. Im grounded and I barley get my computer. I'll upload when I can. Sorry for any spelling

Rate/Comment!

xlittlemissx