What Is This?

Phoenix POV

I woke up to Ce-Ce poking me with her foor. I rolled on to my tummy, still in my bra and jean shorts. "Get up were going for a run." She said softly.

"No. Sleep." I mumbled into the floor.

Ce-Ce sat on my back. "Now, run lets go." She stroked my pony tail softly.

"Can you run and I ride my board?" skating seemed easier than runnig.

"No you are running." Ce-Ce closed her fist around my pony tail. Pulling it slightly "You can get up, nice and easy. Or I can drag you by this pretty little ponytail, and go roller balding. Your choice." She explained in a deadly whisper, pulling a little harder on my ponytail. Im not good at roller blading, I broke my wrist last time I went.

"Im up! Let me change." I exclaimed pushing my self off the ground. I pulled on a pair of black running shorts in and a baggy white tee-shirt. Running shoes........ bright pink. Great.

Ce-Ce shoved me out the door and into Tony "You have brunch have fun goodbye." With that she shut the door.

"goodmornin' Keep." Tony said ruffling my ponytail. "It's 11:30, why are you still asleep."

"Sleepover, carry me." I demanded putting my arms up llike a child. He laughed and turned around so I could jump onto his back. "Why did you get Ce-Ce to wake me you could have done it." I said resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Because, I was going to shoot you with a water gun,but you would have killed me. I have the fat lip to prove it as well." He sat making my legs swing back and forth.

"Sorry bout that..." I mummbled "I have a scar too!" I yelled shoving my knuckle into his face.

He dropped one of my legs to examine my knuckle. "Mine wont scar, that well though. How'd you manage that Keep?" He dropped my wrist and securing his arm around my leg again.

"I think I hit your tooth, but I don't really know." I said slowly, thinking about the diary. "Hey do you rember that blow I took in boxing  last year?" I asked as he let me down and opened the door to the little diner we were eating at,

His body stiffened at the mentioning of it. "Yea..." He said slowly.

"Hi I'm Katie! table for two?" A bleach blonde with her boobs popping out asked. Tony nodded. She eyed Tony up and down. Don't get me wrong Tony wasnt bad looking, most of the girls who learned he was my brother always told me he was hot. He's my brother, so people checking him out just creeped me out. I was the same for Dad. He was 43 but looked likme he was in his early 30's. Girls were all over Tony and Dad no matter where they went. It sucked.

We sat down. "I'm Katie, oh wait Ive said that." She let out a high pitched giggle, and was only talking to Tony. "I'll be your waitress, do you want anything?" she asked batting her eyes. 

"I'll have a coffe, she'll have orange juice." Tony said quickly. When Katie left, he looked up at me "Why did you bring up that match?" He asked with worry in his eyes.

"I want to start b-" I started.

"Absolutly not Phoenix." He cut me off 

"But Tony, I liked it and I won't do it competivly!" I begged. I really missed it.

"No Phoenix this is not up for discussion." He said simply as Katie brought our drinks. 

"Are you ready to order?" She asked Tony. I rolled my eyes and put my head in my hands.

"We are going to have the short stack waffles, scrambled eggs, and hash browns. We are both having that. Also a side of brown sugar." He rembered exacly what I ate, but I mean it couldnt be that hard. We ate the same thing, but still.