Baby Boy

A/N- This chapter is starting in California! I could'nt think of much to do before they reached Ventura sooo YEA! :) ALSO he house is over there -------->

Phoenix POV

I was so excited to be home I jumped out of the car before it even stoped moving. As I ran to the door I heard Tony yell "Fuck Phoenix don't kill your self!"

I opened the door and strolled in to see nothing had changed, it looked like a bunch of layed back surfers planted there for the summer. Home sweet home! I heard the shower running I figured it was mom. Jake walked out of the kitchen with a large cookie in his hands, when he saw me his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. I smiled at him "Hey baby boy." 

He dropped his cookie and launched him self into my arms, I held him in my arms with his small arms wrapped around my neck. "I miss you sissy."

His voice sounnded small and scared as if he was going to start crying. "I miss you too baby boy."

There was a thud behind us and Jake's head looked at the door "B-brother?" He looked at me shocked, I simple nodded my head. "BROTHER!" he ran to Tony who squatted and hugged him.

Tony held Jake's arms and looked at him "Jeez, you have gotten big."

"I SWEAR TO GOD JAKE IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK MY CLOTHES ARE I'M TO ..... DO SOMETHING!" I heard Josh's voice coming down the stairs.

"Excuse me?!" I yelled back, He came sprinting down the stairs reconizing my voice. "Talk to my little brother again and I'll kick your ass to St. Louis and back!"

"God," He said in shock "I know you well." He steped towards me and I ran up to hug him.

"Let me interduce you to the boys." Jake had clamped on to my leg "This is Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry." 

They all shook hands "Shit, you're that kid Ce-Ce is dating." He said pointing at Zayn, then Harry. "And you're dating Phoe, well sorry, I did not think I would be meeting my bestfriends boyfriends with out a shirt on. This kid hid them." We all looked at Jake who gave the family eye roll. "Phoe make him where my clothes are!"

"Don't call me Phoe!." I looked at Jake "Where are his clothes?"

He shrugged "On the roof." 

Josh jogged to go find his clothes. "That is amazing baby boy!" I laughed and high fived him.

"Did you actually go an the roof?" Tony said with a worried tone in his voice. jake nodded his head slowly and rolled his eyes. "He is way to much like you Keep!" Tony threw his arms in the air as if he just gave up on his intire life.

After a moment of silence Jake said "Mommy has been gone for a week now."

"WHAT?!" Tony andI yelled together.

A/N 

cliff hanger! and im to lazy to type any more! sorry :)