A trip to a mall

I woke up the next day, rolling over and looking at my phone 11 am "UGH!" I grunted and I sat up. "I just want too sleep." I slowly stood up, and spotted the room serves menu. I smiled slowly, stared at the menu and called "Hello," I smiled in to the phone "can I have an order of scambled eggs, sausage, toast, and orange juice. I don't mind how huch, just put a ten dollor tip to who ever brings it up. Put the bill on the credit card that payed for the room. It's room 307 thanks." I ran my hand threw my hair, that should be a good amount of money on Tony's card.

I walked over to my blue suit case and pulled my make-up bag out. "Make-up, make-up, time to do my make-up!" I sung skipping to the bathroom. I went through my daily ritual. Foundation, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara. I smiled and grabbed my chapstick. I went to my suit case and picked out grey skinny jean and a tight fitted Guns 'n Roses vee neck tee shirt. *Knock knock* I skipped to the door, and there was my food. I smiled.

"UM Hhere you go Mr. To-" The guy looked up "You are not a mister." He looked about twenty, he had short jet black hair and light brown eyes.

"Nope, I'm Mr.Tony's little sister." I said pullling the cart in. "Thanks bye." I smiled and shut the door. I set the cart infront of my bed and started eating. About ten minnutes later i had barley ate half my food and I was full. Pushing the cart slightly back and reaching for my phone 11:45. I texted Tony.

When is the rest of my stuff coming?- Phoenix

Morning keep :) It should be here by  3 today. What are you doing today we need to talk. Nothing bad just need to talk.- Tony

Out, to the mall. Don't stop by I won't be here.- Phoenix

I heard a knock at my door. I ran to to it "Is this Tony?" I yelled, still not in the mood to see him

"Um no." An Irish accent called back

I opened the door "Hi Niall!" I stepped aside and let him in. "You hungry?" I asked

"Yes, always." he smiled from ear to ear. I pointed to the crazy amounts of food. "Really?" I nodded, he ran to the cart and started shovling the food into his mouth.

I laughed and slipped into a pair of black vans. "So," he said inbetween bites "we want to invite you to a sleep over , tomorrow night?" He had finished the food and laid down on the bed.

"Yea! That sounds great!" I said with a little jump. Some one hit the door with a loud BANG, causeing me and Niall both to jump. I glanced at my phone 12 on the dot. "It's Louis." I said with a roll of my eyes Niall laughed and stood up.

"I better go," He said with a three finger wave "See ya." He opened the door and Louis just stared at him run down the hall.

"No need to pound." I said copying him from last night, as a response he slowly nodded. I laughed and rolled my eyes. He grabbed my darm to pull me out the door "Wait!" I shouted

Louis let go "You were told to be ready by 12! Uncle Louis well not stand for this."

I stared at him for a minute "Dis you just call your self Uncle Louis?" 

"Yes I did." he snatched my phone and shooed me away. I strolled into the bathroom and started to fish tail my hair "Whats your code!"

"All fives." I hollored back, finishing my fish tail. I jogged over to Louis "Ready!"

"Bout time." He mumbled. "You now have all the boys numbers in your phone, call us when ever you need to." I smiled at him and we left for the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the mall, we were looking around a shoe store I found these really cute boots, until I saw the price tag. I slipped them bag on the self when Louis ran up to me "TRY THESE!" He yelled shoving a pair of TOMS at me. I shook my head. There confertable!" he tryed again I pushed the box away and Louis pouted as I walked out of the store. I sat on the edge of a giant fountain and people watched. A group af guys were looking at me, while a group of girls were glaring. I ignored them and checked my phone. Suddenly a bag landed in my lap.

I looked up at a very happy Louis, I glanced in the bag and there was the pair of TOMS. "Louis, no you take these back an-"

"Shhhhhhhh" he put his hand over my mouth. "It's a present from uncle Louis."

In the next store I found this blue dress. "You should try it on." Louis said dragging my into the dressing room. I pulled the dress on. It was tight and showed off my curves, lowish cut and short. "Are you going to show me or not, love?" I stepped out and Louis motioned for me to do a turn. "Amazing!" He clapped his hans together "You have to get it!"

I smiled and changed back into my normal clothes. When I stepped out Louis grabbed the dress and ran. By the time I found him he was paying. He turned and handed me the bag. "You pay, you carry." I said shoving both bags into his arm "Thank you." I said smiling back at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were driving back from the mall when Louis said "I heard about the boys." He said slowly, I looked at him worried "I'm not mad at all." I let out a sigh of relif  "But, I want you to choose the guy that fits with you best." We pulled up the the hotel. "Got it?"

I smiled at him "Got it, Uncle Louis." He got a huge grin and skipped to te lobby door holding it open for me.

A/N

-------------> Phoenix's new dress that way, I'm home sick today and trying to get at least one mor chapter up! Thanks for reading

xlittlemissx