WOW..... wait really?

PHOENIX'S POV

I took a deep breath "Ce-Ce's dad is a HUGE drug dealer, he is real careful about who might be waiting to toss him in jail. He loves her a lot and it would break both of them if he were to get locked up. Ce-Ce knewwhat her dad was throguh her intire life. I learned in about 6th grade. When the cops are getting to close he tries to have as little contact as possible, when he must tell people he says 'the food is low'... so yea."

Niall's hand went up. "What else could you possibly want to know?" I questioned.

"Do you have food?" He ask very shyly.

"OH MY GOD. Do I have food? Of course I do, come along." 

We walked in to the kitchen and dug through a couple drawers bnefore Niall caught me arm and whispered. "They stole you diary video and planning on watching it with you." 

I dropped the bottle of water that was in my hands and ran out into the living room, where louis was happily sitting infront of the dvd player putting the diary in. "NO!" I yelled trying to run and attack Louis, but getting pulled between Liam and Harry. "You guys this isn't the best thing to watch I mean let's just watch... cinderella!"

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Louis threw a pillow.