Choices...

PHOENIX P.O.V.

Ce-Ce was yanking my hair into a braid that went around my head and to my shoulder. I was wearing a  dark blue sun dress (A/N Dress on the side)

"You have to wear flats!" Ce-Ce said  twisting a hair tie on my hair then putting a matching blue ribbon in a bow over the hair tie.

"No." I stated heading to my old black high tops.

"Yes!" She protested

"No." 

"Yes!" 

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"NO!"

"YES...." I yelled louder as she got a victory grin. "Wait, Shit! You cant do that to me! Thats not fair, I always fall for that!" I whinned

"At least wear your white high tops!" she said throwing them at me. I smiled and slipped them on. I looked in the mirror and laughed at how much cleaner these are. I have a lot of converse .

There was a knock at my door, I yelped as Ce-Ce pinched my arm.

Here we go....

Harry P.O.V.

I walked down the hall to her room. I stood at the door for a moment before knocking. Ce-Ce opened the door, still in her Pj's. She yanked Phoenix to the door, she looked amazing. It was plain, but she pulled it off. She had a dark blue ribbon tied in a bow at the end of her braid.

"Hi phoenix" was all I managed after I relised I had been staring. I looked at what i was wearing, jeans and a red Jack Wills hoodie. Nothing compared to her.

"Hi." she smiled back

"You ready?" she nodded and grabbed a white purse and slung it over her head. "You look lovely." I said when we were in the lift. She just blushed and looked away. I just smiled at her, she was so cute

                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We drove up to the place where I was taking her. "THE ZOO!"she yelled excitedly as we pulled up.

"Doyou like the zoo?" I asked laughing as she bounced in her seat like a child.... or a Louis. 

"I love the zoo!" She giggled and slide out of the car, she looped her arm with mine and smiled up at me.

                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had been walking towards the lions, she was a few feet infront of me. I watched her dress sway back and forth as her hips swung when she walked. I ran my hand through my hair.... I had to keep her.

She suddenly grabbed my hand, sparks jumped up my arm. She pulled me to an exibit where no one was. "Look!" She said pointing to the little pond area with some swans swimming around it 'What's so cool about swans?' I thought to my self. "Swans" She said happily starring at two swimming next to each other. "Did you know that swans have one mate for there intire life?" She said in a dazzed voice. I shook my head starring into her eyes,even though she wasnt looking at me. I caught my self starring at her a few times that day... okay several times. "And if one mate dies the other could die from a broken heart." She layed her head on my shoulder and sighed, our hands still intertwined.

"I know some where you'll love" I said pulling her away from the zoo.

Phoenix P.O.V.