My mom shiped me to England (one direction fan fic)

Waiting for my suitcases at the luggage check, I tapped my fingers on my leg. I cant believe mom shipped me off to England, like really? Let me explain, my name is Phoenix, I am 16. I have straight blonde hair to the middle of my shoulder blades, and dark blue eyes. I’m kinda short, about 5’4. My mom thought after my graduation from high school in California that it would be best for me to move to London, England with my big brother and his crazy wife; but then moved me earlier than graduation. They have no kids, and to be honest I think that Tony (my brother) asked for me to be moved. We had been really close before his psycho wife, and he wanted to re-kindle that. So here I am.

            My music blared in my ears ‘on my own here we go.’ I always had my music on full blast for some reason. I saw my blue bag and snatched it, the rest of my stuff was going to be shipped in a couple of days. I was walking to the exit where Tony was going to meet me. I was weaving my way through the crowds until I ran right into someone and fell backwards. I looked up and was cute, he had curly brown hair and green eyes. Shit, he was saying something. He put his hand out for me. I took it and he pulled me up, I yanked my ear buds out “I’m sorry did you say something?” Asked trying to look cute.

“I said sorry, it’s the curls girl just are drawn towards me” He clicked his tongue as he shrugged his shoulders. Great, he’s cocky, turn off, kinda.

            I rolled my eyes “Or, you need to watch where you’re going. That helps a lot.”

            He smiled, I started to walk away. He started following me. “Wait! What’s your name?”

“Phoenix.” I replied, he may be cocky, but he could know my name, but that’s all.

“And your number?” He asked slowly.

            I quickly said my number as he clicked it into his phone. Shit, I wasn’t supposed to do that. I stopped and closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. “No, wait delete that.”

“No, you gave it to me I’m keeping it thank you.” I snatched for his phone he raised his arm up so I couldn’t reach it. “If you want my phone you have to reach for it.” He said smiling, arm straight up. I rolled my eyes, ‘please’ I thought, ‘I have an older brother’ I balled my fist and took a shot to his stomach. He let out a low ‘unf’ as I snatched his phone and pushed at one of the side buttons “Locked, you need a code.” He said slowly composing himself. “So, I’m Harry, Harry Styles”

“Once again I’m Phoenix.”   

            He smiled and laughed looking me up and down. “You’re American aren’t you?” I nodded slowly, was obviously from England “I have one more question.” I widened my eyes waiting for him to continue “How do you know to through a punch like that?” He cocked his eyebrow

“Older brother, who’s waiting for me, I have to leave, bye.” I said with a slight wave, and started to pull my suit case

“Wait!” Harry’s voice shouted over the noise of the airport. What now? I turned to face him and once again widened my eyes. “Can I text you, or call?”