A Talk With Louis

Phoenix P.O.V.

Louis forced me to go change and assured me that he would clean up the giant mess he had made. I slipped into the dress but needed someone to zip it up. I took a deep breath and opened the door “Louis, can you zip me up?” I asked and turned around

“Of course,” He started to zip the dress then stopped “No Bra?” He asked slowly.

“Not that its any of your business but it has one built in, now zip!” I snapped the last one part.

He zipped it up and backed up “Alright, now turn!” I turned to face him. He smiled and held up a pair of black four inch heels. “Wear these with it!” He said shoving them in my face.

“No thanks.” I said walking past a hurt looking Louis and picked up a pair of old beat up high top converse. “These well do just fine.” Now I’m not a huge tomboy anymore but i was most of my life. Khaki shorts and baggy shirts everyday, Because of that im not big on heels, dresses im fine with.

“But those are so beaten!” Louis whined

“But they wont give me thousands of blisters if I stand in them for more than thirty seconds.” I countered back

“Fiiiiine.” He said with a roll of his eyes “So what have you got against Lily?”

That caught me off guard, “What?” I whispered like we were keeping a secret.

“Well she seems just lovely to me, but you seem to have this hate for her.” Louis said wringing his hands together, as I just stared at him in shock. “I’m sorry if I crossed any bounds.” He said worried.

“No, I just-” I started but then stopped and plopped down next to him “No one has ever asked me that.” I played with the hem of my skirt

“You don’t have to tell me.” He mumbled.

“It’s just her in general, how she is always happy! It makes me want to punch her! You can’t always be happy. And that’s not all she tries to please everyone, and her voice is so high pitched. She convinced Tony to move to England with her and he went! SHE STOLE MY BROTHER! THE CLOSEST PERSON TO ME!” I yelled then quickly covered my mouth. Where did that come from?

Louis hung his arm around my shoulders “Makes sense for you to feel that way, and now you feel like hes changed, because of her.” I nodded slowly and sighed, Louis pulled me into his shoulder “You know what, I think we are going to be great friends.” He said and then gasped “Come to the mall with me tomorrow! We can talk more, and you need a new wardrobe.” He laughed.

“Hey!” I said and tried to sit up

“Sh-sh-sh” Louis said and pulled my head back onto his shoulder. “I am just speaking the truth!” He said matter of fact like. I just laughed and continued to play with the hem of my dress.

I heard someone clear there throat and looked up to Tony. He looked mad, I thought about it then realised that what he saw was his little sister on the couch with a boy head on his shoulder and his arm around her.... Whoops. “WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?” Tony yelled pointing at me and Louis. Well shit.

Authors Note

As always sorry for spelling! Still Need girls for Phoenixs friends! (By March 10th) Name, age, looks, personallity, and boy (Niall, Louis or Liam). Please comment

Phoenix's dress --------> 

over there somewhere :)