Back to the Beach

Tony POV

I walked over to Jake and kneeled down so I was on his level. "Buddy, why hasn't mom been here?"

"I-I don't ........ It's nap time." He looked at me with tears in his eyes. 

"I'll take him up." Phoenix said and picked him up. He latched his arms around her neck burrying his head in the crook of her neck. She walked him up stairs.

I ran my hands over my face and threw my hair. "FUCK" I yelled slamming my fist on the the wall.

Liam walled up to me "Hey mate take a breathe." He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Phoenix always said mom was bad, but I didn't think she was fucking serious." Phoenix walked down the stairs with a worried look on her face. "I'm going to the gym." She just nodded. "To box." 

Her face lit up. "REALLY? Do you need your gloves? I have your gloves!" She ran back up stairs and back with worn out gloves. I smiled at her and walked out the door. It's hard to not smile when she lights up like that. Back to what I do best. Beating the shit out of people.

Phoenix POV

When Tony left I did a little spin of happyness and walked down the hall. I looked on the wall to see a picture of Tony, Jake, mom and me. It was one of those cheese family pictures where we are all smiling and have nice clothes on. I smiled as I looked at my mom, She had long  brown hair and silver eyes, her skin worn and soft from years of working outside, and small smile lines. No matter how bad she got as a mother, she was beatiful. She had done pagents when she was a teenager, her talent was singing. I may not act like it, but no matter what, I loved my mom.

The boys were crouded on the couch looking at an old photo album. "Hi, boys." I said as I strolled in and cocked my head to the side.

"Babe!" Harry pulled me into his lap and set the photo album on my lap "Tell us about the pictures in this album!"

I smiled and nodded. This should be fun.

I opened the worn leather cover to reveal a picture of Tony and I on the beach, I smiled at Tony running after me, I was eleven, he was 17. "Okay, so this was my eleventh birthday, my only request was to go surfing. Tony though it would be fun to chase me arund and mash sand into my hair.

The next page had 3 pictures on it. The first was Tony sitting on a surf board, next both of us, the last was with all three of us. Jake couldnt have been more than 2. We looked through about 3 albums, I would explain some of the picture to them. I had a smile on my face until the last picture. I looked down at it and put my hand over my mouth, while the other fell on the picture naturaly. It was a picture of me sitting on a mans lap with my arms thrown around him holding on tight. His hands squezed me back, both of us smiling at the camera. His hair fell to his chin, same shade of blonde as mine, same eyes, same smile. I felt my stomache drop looking at the picture. My finger touched the shark tooth necklace slung roung his neck. "Who's that?" Louis asked looking closer.

"Daddy," I whispered "that's Daddy."

"You look just like him."  Liam interjected "But a girl."

"I know." It was obvious that he was my dad just by looking at us. Same everything, down to the skin tone. I heared the door open, but just stared at the picture.

"Hey boys." Tony said, It had been about an hour and a half. Josh had left long while ago. "Hey keep." I just starred at the picture, two years, he let two years ago. Tony came over and looked over my shoulder to see what I was starring at. "Oh. My. God." He snatched the photo album from me and looked at it, closed it and pushed it back on the shelf. "He Left Keep. He didn't want to be here, you know he didn't." Tony looked at me seriously, I nodded.

"Sissy?" I turned to see Jake  standing at the bottom of the stairs with a sleepy haze still in his eyes.   "can I have a cup of juice?"

I smiled "Of course" He shuffled next to me I handed him a sippy cup full of apple juisce. 

"Thanks, Nix" I starred at hnim in shock, Dad was the only one who called me Nix. "I remeber Daddy  called you that. Do you remeber?"

I smiled and nodded my head. He was only two when Dad left, how could he remeber Dad called me Nix? He didn't even remeber what Dad looked like. Let it go Phoenix, he'll forget,.

I walked back into the living room, Harry was the only one sitting in there. "You okay love?" He asked as I curled up next to him "You look as if you've seen a ghost."

"I hearded one." Harry looked at me lost "Jake called me one of dads nicknames. Thre me through a hoop. I'm fine, I promise." Harry smiled and kissed me on the lips lightly.

He leaned his forhead against mine "Do you really promise?" His green eyes quizzed me. I nodded "Good." He he mumbled before he crashed his lips to mine. 

I smiled until I heard my phone go off. "Hello."  I said into the phone. Harry leaned back on the couch as if to say 'I just wanted to make out, there goes my chance.' 

"Shit, Phoenix, I'm sorry." Iheared Jax's voice flow through.  Jax was a guy I had surfed with for years. He was about five, seven. Dirty blonde hair, that alwats looked like he just got out of bed, his eyes were clear blue like the oceans you see in pictures, he was also ripped. "I was gonna call and tell you the waves are great to day, but you move, sorry man. There are a bunch of kooks here too, man, everywhere." He laughed. 

Good waves? Surfing sounds good. "I'll be there in 20." The beach was a five minute drive, it would take 15 to get ready.

"Wait, really man?"

"Tottaly, hang ten." I hung up. I must admit my surfer side shows sometimes. I ran to the back yard where every one else was "Hey Buck-a-roo! Let's go back to the beach!"

A/N- So New chappy yaaaay! :) Also a Kook, is a wanna be surfer.