Sleepover, what could happen?

Harry POV

Phoenix laughed and stood up "Be there in a min babez!" She yelled back at Ce-Ce.

"So we are going to play?" I asked her slowly

"yes, besides tonight is the night we are all having a sleep over." She leaned on the door waiting for me to get up. I walked over to her, closing the small amount of distance between us. "Why Mr.Styles, what are you doing?" She giggled and then looked up to me, her lips softly pecked mine. This time before she could pull back I grabbed her waist deepening the kiss. She ran her hands behind my neck slightly pulling on my curls.

I swiped my tounge across her bottom lip asking for acess. after a few seconds she granted. She pulled her self closer to me. Then I felt a sharp pain on my bottom lip, I opened my eyes and relized Phoenix had it between her teeth. She was a bit fiesty, but I really didnt mind. She started walking backward, keeping my lip in a steady hold. She layed back onto the bed pulling me on top of her. Her lips crashed with mine again. I took her wrist in my hands and pinned them above her head. "That...... was....a.........little.......rough." I said between kissing her lips, I felt her smile. She pulled her arms from my grasp and we flipped over. She sat straddling me, I smiled up at her and kept my hands on her waist.

She slipped her hands in my shirt. She leaned forward "You liked it didnt you?" She said slowly into my ear. I felt her soft hand run up to my chest and back down again. I let out a small shutter. I went for her neck kissing along it. She lifted her head back giving me more room, then gasped softly. Her gasp led to a soft moan.

There was another loud bag at the door. Phoenix snapped up at the noise. She was still stradling me and sat back on my area. I relized she probaly could feel me getting a bit um, excited.

"LETS GO WE WANT TO PLAY!" This time it was Zayn yelling at us.

Phoenix swung off of me and stood up "By the way love," I started waiting for her to look at me "nice love bite." I said pointing at my neck.

She took a few seconds but then relized what I ment. She ran to the bathroom "Oh Harry!" She whinned "You gave me a hickey!"

I walked in behind her and put my hands around her waist "I gave you a love bite... Like this" 

I bent my head a little, moving my lips to her neck, then right to the cornor of her jaw line. She closed her eyes and shuttered a little bit. 'Soft spot.' I thought to my self. Then she pushed my head away "Dont do it again, dammit." I chuckled in her ear and steped back in surrender. She pulled a little makeup bag out from her purse. She spent a couple of minnutes covering up the love bite. It was not noticible by the time she was through. We walked down the hall to the others.

Phoenix POV

I swung the door open to my hotel room, everyone looked at me. "Hi, sorry im late, I was video chatting with my little bro." I said before walking to my suitcase. "Im changing be back." I walked into the other room and chaged into jean shorts with a tank top and a UCLA hoodie. I un-braided my hair and walked back out.

"TRUTH OR DARE" Louis screeched "Phoenix, truth or dare?" 

I am horrid at this game... I always choose dare, it has gotten me into some sticky situations.

"Dare." I said sitting in the circle on the floor.

"I dare you to strip a piece of clothing for everytime Harry fixs his curls, and keep it off the rest of the night." Louis said with out missing a beat. The butt head had it set up. Harry automatically fixed his curls.

I pulled on sock off. "Okay but I am keeping my bra and panties on" Every one nodded in agreement, Harry fixed his curls again, other sock gone. He fixed them one more time. I grunted and yanked my hoodie off. Harry then looked satisfied for now. My tanktop was low cut so my boobs were popping out. "Liam, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to go kiss a spoon and tell it you've always have loved it." I looked at his eyes widen. I knew he had a odd fear of spoons.

He slowly got up amd picked up a plastic spoon. "I have always loved you" Kissed it and chucked it hard. "That was cruel love." He said pointing at me. Harry fixed his curls. There goes my tank top. There was a round of wolf whistles as I sat there in my light green bra and jean shorts.

"Ce-Ce truth or-" Liam started

"DARE" Ce-Ce  Yelled over him 

Liam thought for a miinnute and said "I dare you to let Zayn feel your boobs." 

Ce-Ce rolled her eyes "Been there done that" she said sticking her chest out for Zayn to grab onto, which he gladly did. After about 30 seconds he let go and Ce-Ce yelled somthing I did not think I would hear.

"LETS WATCH THE DIARY"

"WHAT?!" I yelled back at her who just winked and pressed play on the DVD player. 

(A/N- These are going to be the scenes that they are seeing on the diary.)

We were fifteen. Laying out on the beach, Ce-Ce holding the camera over me. I was in a all black bikini. Josh was laying next to me in red board shorts. Josh had black hair in a over grown bieber cut. He had a tounge piercing and a lip on on his bottom lip.

"You ready for the compition Phoenix?" Ce-Ce questioned. 

"Of course I am. I just hope I hit some good waves." I said sitting up and reaching for my surf shirt.

"You always win. You won in Hawaii last year." Josh said launching my shirt at me. I tugged it on and ran to the water

                                                                            ------------------------------

We were stumbling around after leaving some party, Josh had the camera. I held a bottle of some booze in my hand. Taking a swig of it i stumble forward. We were in a closed off area all fence. I hear the police sirens and drop the bottle. I turn and hop the fence and run off, not stumbling just running off.

"Shit," Josh slurred "She cant exercise, but when the police show the bitch is a pro sprinter."

                                                                       --------------------------------

It was at a boxing match. I was in the ring, Tony had the camera. Ce-Ce and Josh were next to my cornor. "Come on Keep, you got this." Tony Mummbled.

I stopped paying attention for just one second, the girl I was fighting was at least 30 pounds bigger, hooked me right in the side of the head. My body dropped limp to the floor, I was knocked out.

Josh jumped in the ring next to me Ce-Ce hot on his heels. "PHOENIX!" Tony yelled

That was the last time I boxed.

                                                                    ---------------------------------

After the boxing clip Ce-Ce turned off the DVD player. She knew I missed boxing. Just watching that five minnutes made me want to cry.

All the boys whinned "Oh shut it, you have seen enough." Ce-Ce snapped. She switched out the Diary for  the movie Mean Girls.

That is how I feel asleep, next to my best friend, my boy friend and four very good friends.

Yep life is good