FOURTEEN

Reid and I were currently at the Hotel. Hotch gave the team some down time to go ahead and get ready for tonight in case it was more than a few hours of us sitting in the van. Me and Spencer decided to grab a snack at the gas station and then head to the hotel room to cuddle since I missed the Aftercare that usually comes after our sessions.

"Thank you by the way. For helping me calm down earlier. I just honestly don't know what I would do with myself if you happened to not make it out of this. You are the only person I truly trust in my life right now. And the only person that I really talk to." I was lying on his chest and could hear how fast his heart was beating.

"It was my pleasure honestly. Having you around keeps me busy and occupied. Not in the way like a pet but it keeps me from going back to those dark times that I hate to think about. You bring a lot of happiness to my days and I am so glad that we started this. Not only do I get to see you basically everyday. I also get to see that perky ass of yours in my hands." Spencer whispered the last part and I felt myself blush against him.

"Way to ruin the deep talk we were having. I do like to have my ass in your hands, like when they spank me too." I whispered back and Spencer laughed.

"God you are such a brat around me, are you always like this?" I laughed loudly this time and sat up.

"No, just for you daddy." Spencer threw his head against the pillow and put his hands against his face.

"You are going to kill me." He mumbled and then laughed. I smiled and straddled his waist to sit on him. I laid down so that I was chest to chest with him and wrapped my arms around him. Spencer hugged me back and we stayed like this for a while.

I believe I fell asleep because the next thing I knew there was a knock on the door. I jolted up and fell off the bed, I scrambled to the bathroom and cracked the door to see who was there. There was another knock and Spencer walked faster to open it. He swung the door open and Emily was standing there.

"We are all headed out in the next 10 minutes. YOU HEAR THAT GABBY?" My eyes widened and I walked out of the bathroom. Spencer had his mouth gaping at me and I smiled cheekily before walking past him.

"You are such a brat and definitely going to get it later." I blushed because Emily was still standing there and he must have been too shocked to care that she heard him being dominant.

"Oooo Gabby's gonna get it. God I love this." She laughed. I told her that Pen knows too and she immediately whipped out her phone to call her and start gossiping with her. I laughed as she followed me into my room where I was getting dressed. I pulled my shirt off and thought nothing of it until Emily gasped.

"Holy shit. Are those from Reid?" I looked down and saw fingerprints and hickies littering my torso and chest. I blushed and bit my lip at the memories of how I got these.

"Oh yeah. See why I don't wear v necks? He can't keep them below my breasts like I have asked him. And he isn't mean at all, just stern and the bruises don't hurt when it happens. Feels good more times than not. And all of the not times help my pain kink." I whispered the last part and Emily basically squealed.

"Oh my god. Spencer is 10x hotter than normal when knowing that he man handles his girl. I swear I need to find a girl like that."

"Honestly if you asked him, because he knows that I will not shut up about us because you know and I haven't been able to talk about it for 6 months. But if you ask him I'm sure he could introduce you to someone. He said he has been doing this sort of thing for years." Emily was shocked again but we continued talking for a while before heading down to the lobby. We all got into the waiting van and headed to the bar that we were going to be outlooking. Once we got there, Hotch and Pen were on the phone together walking through how to set up Spencer's coms. We sent him and Morgan in and then waited.