THREE

I woke up and felt a weight on top of my head, I looked up slightly and saw Spencer sleeping above me. I smiled and got up to get us some coffee, I poured mine first adding a small amount of sugar and cream, next I did his cup adding half of the cup in sugar and a little cream. Like I saw yesterday when we bought coffee before the plane took off. I went back to the table and set his cup down next to him and sat down with Derek.

"What is up with you two? I haven't seen him smile constantly before or sleep that long on a plane." Derek asked as I sat across from him. I smiled and tried my best to be as nonchalant about it.

"I don't know what you are implying but we are just friends, he is an amazing friend so far and at that his personality is amazing!" I shrugged my shoulders and Spencer had just woken up from his small nap with me.

"Aw thank you Gabby." Spencer said as he took a sip, his eyes widened and he looked at me, "Oh My Gosh, Gabby you made this perfectly, no one usually gets the sugar amount right beside JJ because she has made me so much coffee."

"Oh, it's no big deal I just remembered seeing that you like a lot of sugar with your coffee. Glad it's to your liking." I giggled and Spencer gave me a side smile that made my stomach flutter. How can a man that I just met a few days ago made me feel this way, like I just saw a dozen puppies running at me. The way his eyes crinkled and his hazel eyes looked so doe like. Like he has no wrong in them.

"Great job this weekend you guys, this case was a tough one. You guys have 2 days of paperwork to do as we do not have any potential cases yet, if one comes up that will be our first priority, but until then I expect for the paperwork to be getting done like usual." Hotch said and we all nodded.

"I can show you how we do the paperwork system here. It's pretty simple so you should get the hang of it and if you have any trouble with your first few just let me know and I can jump in." Spencer was explaining to me how they usually have a day or 2 between cases but sometimes it's also 1 right after the other.

"Thank you so much Reid, that sounds very helpful." I said and the plane landed in the next few minutes and we all got off of the plane. I was walking to my car when Spencer came up next to me.

"Hey uh Gabby do you think you could maybe give me a uh ride to my apartment since I uh didn't bring my car the other day and if it's too far then I can take the metro, and-" I cut Spencer off and laughed.

"Spence it's okay just get in the car, I would be happy to drive you home." I smiled at him as he jumped into the car. I started the car and started driving in the direction given to me. Spencer was lightly humming while staring out the window.

"You know that this is my favorite song? Ever since I was little this song used to make me so happy, you have heard this right?" I asked Spencer and he answered not taking his eyes on the passing buildings.

"Yes I have, the song has so much meaning, it is not one of my favorites due to my liking of classical music. But yes this song is beautifully written." Spencer started taking a small sip of his coffee before turning to look at me. I could feel his eyes staring at my profile and I couldn't help but blush at the thought of Spence staring at me. My favorite part was coming up and I started singing.

"Imagine there's no countries, it isn't hard to do, Nothing to kill or die for and no religion too. Imagine all the people living life in peace." I looked over and Spencer was still staring at me but now his mouth was slightly open.

"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one, I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be as one. Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can, no need for greed or hunger. A brotherhood of man, Imagine all the people sharing all the world."