TWENTY ONE

TW: WAX PLAY, DADDY KINK.

"I had this renovated about two months ago, before you moved in. Think of it as an early Christmas present." I really hoped he liked this. I made the closet bigger and designed a BDSM room for him. I grabbed the door knob and reached my hand around the frame flicking the light switch. The room illuminated and Spencer's jaw dropped. Looking at it myself I was already getting excited, wanting to be tied up and played with. Waiting to be told what to do and having Spencer punish me on that new bed. Feeling the soft sheets beneath me as he thrusted into me or spanked me.

"Fuck am I going to have so much fun with you." I screamed as Spencer threw me over his shoulder and shut the door with his foot. Spencer squeezed my thighs making me giggle at the tickling sensation that went from my leg to my core. I could smell Spencer's body wash with hints of his cologne as my head was pressed near his neck. I grabbed his hair pulling softly and heard his moans. I kissed his neck, giving him small love bites as he carried me to the bed.

"Put me down fucker!!" Spencer landed a slap on my ass and I yelped in surprise. I loved when he got physically like this with me. Most people would say that it's too physical but the way he did it had so much love and experience behind it made it all that I wanted from him until he cuddled me to sleep every night then that would be the only thing I craved.

"No princess, you are gonna be a good little slut and strip for me now." I smirked as he put me down and looked him straight in the eyes. I wanted to see him play the dominance role hard and without giving me any lee way and to do that I had to disobey.

"No." Spencer's eyebrows raised and I felt the playful fear strike straight to my core and wanted to moan at just the thought of how he was going to punish me. I wanted him to spank me, make me beg him to fuck me sensless to the point where I'm crying from pleasure.

"Alright little brat I suggest you cut that shit out and take your fucking clothes off. Now." He said with a stern voice and I could see his hazel eyes were now dark pools. I started taking my clothes off slowly, making Spencer wait to get what he wanted. After I had all of my clothes off I stepped up to him and grabbed his shirt.

"What do you want me to do daddy?" Spencer swallowed hard and I felt his hand on my throat squeezing my throat below my ears making all of my senses heightened. I could feel the pulsing in my ears and feel my heart beat on his fingers.

"On the bed, on your stomach." I smiled and turned around, earning a slap on my ass and I walked to the bed. "Such a good slut for me." I could feel my stomach swirling just from his words, I laid down in my stomach and waited for Spencer. Spencer came behind me grabbing my ass in my hands and palming them in his hands. I felt another slap on me making me moan again.

"Please daddy." I begged, wanting to feel more. Another slap to my ass making my legs squeeze together and my core pulse again. As a sub this was my favorite position to be in. Having Spencer spank me as I laid here wanting nothing more than to feel his hands on my ass. Punishing me for disobeying or his hand wrapped around my throat making me pay attention to him.

"Want you to count, baby. Need to hear those whines." He said behind me, slapping my left cheek again. I counted out loud needing to please Spencer.

"Three. Please daddy." I was begging without thinking and this is just what I wanted. I wanted to feel him at all times. I felt more slaps, my body going limp and not feeling anything. The numbers tumbling out of my mouth without thinking. The need to please Spencer taking over me. "Twenty. Daddy can I cum?" I whispered out feeling myself quickly falling over the edge.

"My little slut going to cum just from being spanked?" I whined again asking for permission before he gave in with another slap. "Let go."

"Twenty One, fuckk daddy!" I came untouched, my legs trembling as Spencer had grabbed some lotion and was already softly rubbing both of my cheeks in soft circles.