TEN

"Then show me." I said in a bratty voice wanting nothing more than for Spencer to make me his toy. Spencer pulled his pants back up and then threw me over his shoulder letting me dangle behind him while he went up the stairs. "Last door on the right." I said into his ear before kissing the back of his shoulder and grabbing at his back with my hands. Spencer reached my bedroom and flipped the light on. He tossed me on the bed and walked to the end of the bed and looked at me.

"You look so fuckable angel." Spencer grunted as he ripped his shirt off in one motion. I laid flat on the bed and arched my back. I wanted him to touch me. He stood there looking at me as I squirmed around waiting for him. "Such a dirty slut? Huh, you are all sprawled out waiting for me to touch you. So needy it's pathetic." I moaned at his words. The degradation was working in my favor and Spencer knew that. I wanted more so I spoke up.

"Will you spank me?" Spencer whipped his head in my direction and walked up to me? He reached his hand out to me and I grabbed it. I pulled myself up and sat on my knees placing my hands on my knees in a submissive position.

"Is that what you want me to do? Are you sure?" I got back up on my knees and wobbled over to the side of the bed where he was standing. I kissed his bare chest near his collar bones. His cheek next and then his lips. I ran my hand down his body until I got to his hand, I grabbed it and pulled it behind me and placed it on my ass. Spencer pulled my dress up to my hips. He grabbed the left side of my butt pulling it apart and letting it go. He slapped the side of it lightly and I jumped slightly.

"Yes please." Spencer pushed my dress farther up on my body and pulled it over my head. He stood there staring at the set I was wearing and then pushed me back onto the bed. I flipped over getting on my hands and knees, pushing my ass up into the air. Spencer sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Come here, lay across my lap." I listened and positioned my lower half over his legs and rested my head on my arms. Spencer caressed my ass with his hands running his fingers slowly over the curves. Under the swell of my ass and pulling my cheeks apart and letting them come back together. And then I felt it. I felt the sting of his hand radiate on my ass, I whimpered and clenched around the air. "Count."

"One." And then another one, this time slightly harder. It still stung but was starting to blend with the first one. Making the pain pleasurable. I clenched again wanting to feel something.

"Two." I sighed in bliss as his calloused fingers ran over the now raised skin on my ass. Another one is coming down hard and fast. Spanking the opposite cheek. I gasped and squeezed my eyes shut. The pain on the other cheek was just like the first smack. Radiating around my ass as the other cheek tingles with pleasure.

"Th-ree." Spencer hummed in agreement. He rubbed around my ass his rough fingers from handling his gun running over the welts forming on my ass. Another smack came down on the same cheek making me jump slightly under his arm that was pinned against my back. And same as before it started becoming pleasurable.

"Mmm four." I whined out. I could see Spencer smirking above me knowing that I was enjoying this just as much as he was. And then another one smack.

"Five." I jumped again this time hitting Spencer's dick in the process. I heard Spencer groan from above me in pleasure and then heard his arm moving again. Smack.

"S-six Spencer please." He rubbed my ass instead of spanking me again. I hummed in pleasure feeling the roughness of his hands against me again. I wanted much more. Wanted to feel on me, in me and around me. Spencer cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Please what angel? Use your words." I was clenching around the air and I knew Spencer could feel it. I wanted to demand that he fuck me but I knew that might end me another smack or even a punishment and all I wanted was him. I curled my toes at my own frustration then finally asked him nicely.