TWENTY

I heard the ringing of my alarm and rolled over and grabbed my phone looking at the time. 9:30am I shut the alarm off and rolled back over to wrap my arms around Spencer. The sun was entirely too bright and the dull ache in my head told me that I had woken up with a headache and that this was going to be a terrible day. Spencer kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me as well.

"Morning pretty boy." I murmured and felt him chuckle. I went to kiss his chest and felt a wave of nausea hit me. I jumped up and ran to our connected bathroom and kneeled in front of the toilet spilling the bile that was previously rising. I felt my hair get pulled back and Spencer began rubbing circles into my covered back. "Fuck I hate this." I said after wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"You okay?" He asked and kneeled next to me pulling me into him. I nodded and laid my head against his chest. I felt a tear spill and knew it was from the adrenalin rush of vomiting. I have no idea what could be wrong with me, the only thing that has all of these symptoms is pregnancy, or cancer, but I wasn't losing my hair and I felt physically fine so no cancer. I can't be pregnant! I'm on birth control, I know it's not 100% effective but I take it everyday at the exact same time. That has to count for something. We did have that shower sex not too long ago that was definitely unprotected.. And messy.

"Come on, we need to shower so I can get to the doctor before noon when it gets crowded." Spencer stood up and grabbed my hands pulling me to my feet, the nauseousness was slowly going away. Spencer started the shower while I brushed my teeth, getting out the taste of vomit. I grabbed Reid's hand and pulled him into our walk in shower and shut the door. He washed my hair and body, taking his time to make sure that I felt okay and that I was still doing well. Not feeling faint like I wanted to puke again. He rubbed my scalp making sure to be gentle with my headache and then had me wash off while he started on himself.

"Spence, can we get some coffee before we head to the clinic?" I yelled from our room, he had just shut off the water. Spencer was rubbing himself down with the towel making sure that all of the water was gone before I heard him answer me back.

"Of course princess!" He said back and I grabbed Spencer's green sweater and some dark jeans. I try to use Spencer's clothes as much as possible. They always felt much more comfortable and they smell like him. I pulled the clothes on and grabbed my converse from the closet floor before walking into the living room to wait for Spencer to get dressed and brush his teeth. I heard Spencer step into the living room and shut the tv off and slip my converse on lacing them up. Spencer was wearing an orange sweater with a black collared shirt underneath, letting the collar peak through the top of his sweater matching with his converse as well.

"Are you ready?" I asked and stood up, he nodded and grabbed the keys to his car and I followed locking the door and slipped into the passenger seat. We pulled up to Starbucks and Spencer ordered for me. Spencer does this for me almost everywhere we go. His memory mostly helps him but also the fact that I never change my order where we go. I'm very plain when it comes to my orders.

"Can I get a Grande hot black coffee with extra sugar and a Grande iced blonde vanilla latte with almond milk and add sweet cream cold foam?" The cashier happily took the order and we drove up to pay, I handed Reid my card and he took it without objecting. He lets me pay for small things, but he buys everything else. I have tried to object multiple times but he usually will just ignore me until I stop nagging for him to take my card. We got our coffee and headed toward my doctor's office. We pulled up and walked inside, when I reached the counter the nurse smiled and slid the glass window open.

"Hi honey, how can I help you today?" I looked up and saw a sign for Dr.Ruiz. I was confused. That's new, they didn't work here last time I came to the doctor.