E P I L O G U E

5 Years Later

"Get the fuck back here."

"You gotta catch me first!" I yelled as I ran upstairs to our room. Spencer has been trying to get me to kiss him for about 5 minutes and I won't give in. He took Jenson and Charlotte for ice cream after I told him not to because I was making a dessert for after dinner.

"Please baby, I'm sorry!" I laughed and jumped into the bed pulling the covers over my body. I heard Spencer open the door and he stepped up to the bed. I held my breath as he ripped the covers off of me and straddled my thighs.

"Ahh no!" Spencer laughed as he pinned my arms above my head and forced his lips on mine.

"I won." He whispered into my ear before biting my ear and then kissing below it, I left out a soft moan and relaxed my arms that were still in his hold. I could feel his smirk on my skin as he moved lower and started sucking on my collar bone.

"Fuck, been so long." We haven't been this intimate in around 2 weeks due to our 5 and 3 year olds always needing to be watched and also our job that seems to interrupt our sexy moments every single time we get a chance.

"Mm shhh baby, kids are just downstairs." Spencer started roaming his hands over my breasts under my shirt and pinching my overly sensitive nipple. Not being touched really heightens your senses.

"Please Spence, need you."

"Get in the bathroom, the only door that locks around here." I grinned and jumped up from the bed and threw my clothes off on my way to our bathroom.

"MOOOOM!!!" I heard Charlotte yell from downstairs.

"nononononononononono." I mumbled and grabbed my shirt again, I looked at Spencer who was now laying on the bed supporting a very noticeable hard on. "Take care of that and meet me downstairs?" He nodded his head and I shut our door behind me and headed for the stairs.

"Yes?" When I got to the living room there was chocolate milk all over the floor.

"I sowwy mama." Jenson said quietly and his lip started to quiver. I scooped him up and sat on the couch with him.

"It's okay bug, it was just a mistake and mistakes happen, we will clean it up okay?" Jenson rubbed his eyes and I knew that it was more than likely almost 1:30pm and time for his nap.

"Oh no! What happened here bud?" Spencer walked over to us and grabbed Charlotte, placing her in his lap and kissing the side of her head.

"I spill choccy milk." Jenson was still pouting.

"How about I clean it up for mama and you guys go cuddle?" Jenson's face lit up and he nodded eagerly. I walked upstairs again and into his room where he had a rocking chair. He always falls asleep quickly if we rock him and it makes my life 10x easier. I rocked him for about 5 minutes before he was out cold, I placed him in his bed and shut the door quietly behind me.

"Asleep already?" I nodded my head and kissed Spencer with so much meaning and lust.

"Mmm what's that for?"

"I am just so happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with you and our babies, and more to come?" Spencer laughed and nodded his head, we sat on the couch with Charlie and continued watching the princess and the frog. I looked at our daughter who was lying her head on Spencer's lap while he combed his fingers through her hair and all I could think was how did I get so lucky.

THE END