Round 8. English version.

Yaguchi was greeted with a huge ovation, Raptor just whistled. Everybody hope that son of a bitch Raptor has been eliminated at this point. The first game has been the most intense, since from the start. Yaguchi saw that raptor is quite a tough player with Bryan. However, he did not forget the way that he taunting and mocking Hidaka, accompanied by his attitude towards others. The moment, when he choose Paul Phoenix, he decided to give this son of a bitch a lesson. Which, if possible, would teach him some manners.

Yaguchi win the first game, with a very well timed counter grab. In the second game, Raptor used a more aggressive fighting technique. Plus, he started mumbling to yaguchi about some pretty disgusting and threatening things. Yaguchi saw what did against Hidaka, only then did he not understand what he was whispering bout. But, he made an impact on this move because Yaguchi immediately pissed. Everybody could see it in his gamestyle because raptor won the game with a huge advantage. That's when Yaguchi had to figure something out. Raptor is like Shao Kahn, the last boss from Mortal Kombat. He constantly insults to make his opponent mistake. But, it won't work here right now. Hidaka rightly believes in. She knows that he is beat Raptor. He is smile at start the third game. „What is it, weakling? Realize you're done here, and get the message?" ask raptor, with confidence. „Yeah, I got one. You're going down for good." Yaguchi replied. Now, he has excluded everything else and focus all his senses and reflexes to the game. At the first round already showed this tactic is profitable. Paul constantly ducking or backdashing every attack and punishing Bryan, because the most basic disadvantage of this character is that almost all of his attacks are high or medium range, so avoiding it can be quickly got the counterattack. Paul win the first round with a great Jaw Breaker. Raptor started to get nervous and insult Yaguchi even more to make him make a mistake, but it won't work anymore. In the second round, when Paul was able to fly Bryan away with a Death Fist, he prepared for Burning Death Fist, which has long charging time, but unblockable with big damage. His reckless attempt was a success. Bryan ran right into it and Raptor pushed the button to jump kick too late. With that, Yaguchi win the semi-finals, which hadn't sensed for a long time because he was pumped full of adrenaline. Raptor mumbled in a state of shock. „I can't believe I got beat by some lowlife with one of the lamest characters. I impossible." „Yes, it's possible. For me, there's no such thing as a bad character or a player. I respects everyone, even if my opponent is as spineless as you are. I hope this defeat open your eyes." After his sentence, Yaguchi put down the controller and go to the backstage. Raptor stayed there for a while. He tried to deal with his loss, but it didn't work out for him. After a while, Raptor goes out of the stage, just like a mindless zombie. Yaguchi sit down an empty chair. He is in the finals. Hidaka careseed his hair. „I know you can beat him. Great Job." Yaguchi just nodded. He needed rest to calm down.

After the crowd calmed down, Daniel raised his hand and turned on the microphone. „Ladies and Gentlemans! „We've seen a great fight, and even though we're close to the end of the tournament, Mystery Girl and Rex Fury are going to have surprises at they sleeves. Let's see them in action." The crowd applauded while the two players took their place and choose their characters. She suffered from the first game because Mokujin was given fast characters both times, and that fact favored her enemy. But luck in the second game favored a Gun Jack, as in the first round the piece of wood imitated a Gun Jack, which came up with a mirror match. And then there was this new level of ridicule, because Mokujin mimic dr. Boskonovich. So, he was imitating one of the dumbest characters ever. The old scientist maybe great at brain, but terrible at brawn. That's how Mystery Girl won the second game. The third game, however, brought the cruelest tournament match, where only chance luck, or even a single mistake, causes defeat. Rex won the first round, despite having to fight as Anna Williams, made good use of all the knowledge he had gained from his opponent. In the second round, Gun Jack caused another surprise and kept low attacking, despite lei wulong's speed, he couldn't defend those punches perfectly. In the third and final round, mokujin imitated Hwoarang. Both characters were constantly changing their methods. One minute they were offensive, the next they were defensive tactics. After one and a half minutes, which looks like eternity, time up sing stoped the game with a difference of 1% hp, Gun Jack won. „What a great fight it was! Both sides proved strong, but Mystery Girl managed to come out victorious from the fight!" Shout Daniel, while they took down the controller and handshake. The crowd cheered and so did Yaguchi. For third place, however, there was no fight because Raptor left the tournament amid huge swearing and burned out his invitation with a lighter outside. the crowd couldn't wait to see the final.

Yaguchi tried to calm himself, but it seemed impossible. He hasn't been to a tournament since 1996. But now, it's all or nothing situation came up. However, someone hugged him from behind. Mystery Girl was the one who sensed the his nervousness. His nose was filled with the familiar scent, and once again his heart stopped for a beat. „Thank you very much." He whispered softly and grabed her hand. She let go after a little time and showed Yaguchi to calm down and play as he had before. Yaguchi was surprised that his opponent was trying to reassure him, which was crowned by success. However, there was no time for anything else because daniel called them out. It was time to fight their last battle to decide who would be the King of the Iron Fist.

When they got out in front of the controllers, Mystery Girl held her fist towards Yaguchi. In he's memory, the old picture was awakened again when he fought against Oono in the final back in 1996. He can't be grateful to this woman now enough. He reply and pick up the controller. „ Paul Phoenix vs Gun Jack. „Since the tournament began, these two players in a row have shown what these characters are capable of! And now, they will fight each other!" Shout Daniel with euphoric voice. In fact, in the first game, the game was already on fire. Both player tactics were to punish mistakes. Continuous alternation was going on, but no side could high damage to each other. In the first round, something that is rare even in mirror matches has happened. Double K.O., which means that both players, at the same time hitting each other, which resulted in a fatal blow. Both sighed and quickly ignited the second round, where Gun Jack drew the short straw, when he caught a ten hit combo by Paul. The second game was spinning at the same intensity as the first, but Paul loses. Msytery Girl has learned all of Yaguchi's tricks, or that she thinks. But the man also had surprises. In the third game, Yaguchi used a less-known technique: Parry. In other words, the deflection technique was followed immediately by a minimum of three combos and that followed by Neutral Bomb. That's how Paul winning the first round. All we needed was one more victory and the title, along with the money, would be Yaguchi's hand. However, Gun Jack prepared for the answer almost immediately, because he won the second round. One round separated the both players from victory or failure. Yaguchi's heart beat like it could explode at any moment. His controller was so slippery from sweat, it was like he was covered in oil. Gun Jack dealt the punches, but he did give back the same amount of damage. Only ten seconds left in the game, and both sides were only able to take one punch to the end of the game. They started circling each other and watching out for mistakes to end in the third game with one blow. Gun Jack attacked badly, and Paul took advantage of it and knocked out his opponent with a Rubber Band Fist. „ The finals are over! The winner is Yaguchi Haruo!" The crowd cheering was swallowed Yaguchi's joyful „Yatta" shout, which means I made it in japanese. Msytery Girl put down the controller with a straight face and hugged him. He just returned the favor. They stay onto the stage together. „I think we will all remember this final for another year! And now I will hand over the championship cup to the winner for this Tekken 3 Tournament."

Yaguchi took over Daniel's pure gold cup, which had the tekken 3 logo engraved in his leg, along with Namco's. On the other side was the following text: „The King of Iron Fist Tournament." „Ladies and Gentlemen! Now for the after-party! I hope you had fun. Goodnight everyone!" At the end of his statement, Daniel turned off the microphone, and went to Msytery Girl. „It's time to give our champion the real gift. Don't you think?" asked silently. She just nodded her head and grabbed Yaguchi's hand and gestured to follow her. He thought the prize money would be handed over. He had no idea, that he would be in front a much huge surprise.

Round 9.