Round 27. (English version.)

During the break, the Ages Knight team did not celebrate. Instead, they helped the next two players, namely Daniel and Hidaka. It didn't make much sense, because they were pretty tough on their own. Morrisons appeared before them. Even though his voice was reverent, his eyes were absolutely cold-blooded. "That was quite a performance. I'm congratulate for you. However, the next two games were swapped for technical reasons. So, you're in the next game, son. I hope that will be as much fun as your performance so far." "Thank you very much on behalf of my team for your words of appreciation... dad." Daniel made his last word with very cold attitude. It makes sense, because, as he said to Yaguchi, he never considered him a father. After Morrisons leaving, Narumi, Eleonore and James arrived, so the remaining tensions were gone. until the next event, there was a relative calmness.

Morrisons didn't lie. The next game was Twinkle Star Sprites, made by SNK. It's a competitive bullet hell Shoot'em up, where the point is that the player of the opponent gets enough hits to run out of all five lives. Of course, everything that moves is damage the player, except for "VIVA", which is a buff and extra bombs or points. R. Mika explained the rules for the tournament. "The contestants have to fight five fights! You can see on the projector who will fight against each other! Whoever loses three of these will have a high chance of saying goodbye to the tournament! So you must use all your knowledge. Are you ready to fight?" She shouted at the end, as the crowd cheered. Looking at the screen, Daniel saw that his first opponent was already waiting for one of the 16 machines on display. He sat down and wished his opponent good luck. He chose Arthur while his opponent Ran. The match type is, Best of 3, so it's okay to pay attention to tactics more than the first victory. To his surprise, the opponent was thinking the same thing, so it took a long time for the first round, where Ran could not dodge the bullets that were raining towards her. The second round was also won by Arthur, with a successful boss strike, which you can either fire or he can shoot out on principle. The first game won, but far from over. As a second opponent, on the other hand, he got the girl dressed like a Gothloli who used Mevious. Daniel was here with all his nerves to send back the fireballs sent to him with one max-filled shot, but one wave followed another. She played the game almost masterfully, which was seen in the final result. Daniel lost here without winning a single round. He's not discouraged because one lose doesn't mean much.

In the third game, the current opponent used Kim, the big cat, against Daniel's Arthur. Although it was interesting to see a close-fight character in shoot em up, or interface nonsense, he was the fastest of the characters. It's no wonder Arthur had trouble with it, because Kim was very quick to dodge all of the bullets. When his opponent shoot out the "VIVA" powerup, Arthur reacted with some max-filled shots, which managed to get a boss blow to the opponent's side. He probably wasn't ready for that, and that's how arthur was able to win the first round. In the second round, Kim had the upper hand, by changing tactics and focused more on returning the fireballs offered to him, so the third match decides everything. Daniel felt this fight was forever. It was like defusing a bomb, one wrong move, and the game was over. Lucky for him, he was able to turn the glowing fireballs back in time and successfully trap his opponent and that's lead the game to victory. 2-1 for the score, but here Daniel felt tired. In fact, this game requires the most vigilance and nervous system. At this point, Makoto asked for a replacement for a game. When he high-fived her, Daniel sat down and watched the game. He didn't mind getting lose one game, because he had one more. But, he was surprised, because apparently the next opponent also used an change. From there it was possible to find out, that he was not an effective player, although he used Memories, the final boss of the game. To the surprise of Daniel, Makoto use Mackey and Pentell and beat his opponent cruelly, without losing a single life in both rounds. She took the fifth game, where there was no one waiting for him, but the big man who didn't make fun of Namire for his age. At least for the first glance, because he was in a different cosplay. Daniel know, who which team member of Makoto enemy: The Team Crusaders. He choose Tinker and Linker, saying let the fight be two against two. Makoto had already a hard time, because the opponent played flawlessly. If he had to, he'd rather avoid the fireballs than take a risk and hit them. Makoto, on the other hand, played very aggressively and kept sending back the fireballs offered, even if it meant risking life lose. That's why she lose the first round. She won the second one, but she had a hair's trigger dodge so she wouldn't get caught by the opponent's special attack. The third game crossed the time limit and the grim reaper character appeared in both of their playgrounds, causing instant K. O. t if not fired out in time. It was already a tense situation here, with the previously uninteresting attention given to Lillith's now older daughter's game.In the end, tinker and linker were unable to escape the Grim Reaper, and Makoto won. The end result was 4 victory, 1 lose, but the Ages Knights has passed this game.