Round 18. English version.

The warriors of the Mizonokuchi Force and the Shibuya's Rats went out on stage, where the dazzling spotlight hit them. R. Mika presented them one by one. After this happened, the projector showed the names of the team members. The announcer asked them to take a seat on the chairs next to the arcade machine. Oono held Yaguchi's hand because she felt his tense and nervous.

The names of the first combatants appeared on the projector. „The first match will be played by Hakeo against Maiko!" Shouted R. Mika. The crowd was surprised to the first member of Felicia's gang is a child. „It will be easy for us. Just like stealing candy from a baby. „ said Raptor. „From a baby, who crushes flour out of your fingers!" said Hakeo, before sit down. Felicia stood up. „ It's useless to insult Hakeo. I trained him. „ Yaguchi had a falling out. The gang leader has trained her team to engage in emotional warfare in the event of a gang war. „You can start the match if there are no other complains." Exclaimed R. Mika, which the two fighter had done. The game was now visible on the screen, so everyone can watch. Hakeo choose Ryu on A-ISM mode, Maiko choose Birdie with A-ISM. In the first game, they teased each other. Birdie's only downside is his slowness, which everybody could see. Ryu kept jumping around and forcing Birdie to use Bull Head out of it and punishing for a Hadoken or Shinku Hadoken with a lilltle punch, to not wasting his energy. As a result, Ryu won the first round. In the second, Birdie tried to corner his opponent, but it didn't work out. As a result, Ryu also won the second round, bringing hakeo to match victory. In the second game, Maiko's brain exploded and he was try to crush Ryu with a full meter use Bull Revenger. Unfortunately, he didn't fire the distance right, so he took a level three Shinku Hadoken, and that was it for Birdie. After the victory, no one doubted that the twelve year old Mizonokuchi gang member had a big potential. R. Mika called the next Shibuya's Rats member, Splinter. He stopped before the arcade in calm. „You're impressive, boy. We underestimated you, but that mistake won't happen twice." said he and sit down. He choose Sodom in X-SIMPLE mode.

That's what happened in the first game. Sodom in X-SIMPLE mode probably seemed a more dangerous opponent than M. Bison. Because he was always defending himself and trying to cut the distance between him and Ryu. Only sometimes he could be surprised, like in the first round, when Ryu succesfully hit Sodom with Shinku Shoryuken. In the second round, this tactic didn't work, and Sodom beat Ryu with a Meido no Miyagi. In the third round, the two fighters were only able to cause minimal damage to each other until the counter reached 10. This is when Sodom shows his aggressive fighting skills and cut off so much Ryu's HP, that he win, with a Time Up. Yaguchi hoped that Hakeo wouldn't break under pressure and be able to turned the table in the second game. That's not happened, which is not surprising, because after a while, he get tired and your reaction time gets slower. Ryu tried desperately to fight back at Sodom, but every combo initiative turned into a fail. Both rounds were won by a Splinter, which the people were not so happy about and they whistled the Shibuya's Rats player. Felicia stepped in when she complimented her youngest teammate with a head pat on his head. „Anyone who thinks splinter did something disgusting has absolutely no idea what gang war is about. There's no room for subtlety and tenderness, just like in a real tournament." The crowd could not deal with this information. In fact, they did not understand what the meaning of the statement made by the gang leader. Yaguchi was confident that Hakeo had defeated an opponent before losing. His optimism lasted until the second gang member, Kendo sat down and chose Dan in X-SIMPLE mode. Raptor burst in laugh. „He's an absolute idiot! Sober people never choose Dan in this mode! If you play like this, you'll make the arcade for us right now." He's right about that. This guy's a jackass." Yaguchi wished it reluctantly. It worked on everyone's hunch, when in both games Dan couldn't bring in a combo, he just fucked up. Sodom put it on the edge of the screen with ease. Kendo walked away from the machine with shame and was only thankful that many people didn't see it. The only thing he didn't know was, that Capcom's Sponsors would record the game and later post comments on their official site to add extra salt to the already bleeding wound. Felicia stand up. „It's time to get serious." „We'll go instead!" said Yaguchi and stand up, just like Oono. Felicia put her hand crossways. „You two just save your strength for the hardest part. I'll take care of the rest."

R. Mika's announcement that before the official break, Felicia's will to fight aginst Splinter. The gang leader took a seat with great elegance and selected Cammy in A-ISM mode. In the first round, Felicia played to the weakness of her opponent, and kept going attack low with the Cannon Spike and the Spiral Arrow. This tactic paid off because she won the first round without using any super move, while Sodom wasted his entire energy bar with a failed Meido no Miyage. In the second round, it became very clear one fact: Felicia rule the game. She kept blocking or jumping away from his opponent, and then she strike back harder. Finally, Cammy's successful Killer Bee Assault won the first game. Splinter was sweating like a hooker in a confessional, but he was trying to stay cool for the second game. In the beginning it seemed to work because he won a round. In the second round, Cammy fought back as Sodom use a Techusatsu, which was successful, but did not knock out his opponent. However, what he received from the attack, which was completed at an Axle Spin Knuckle, finally knocked Sodom down.

The crowd applauded loud. That's why Felicia is still the leader of Mizonokuchi Force and showed her skills on another occasion. „Ladies and Gentlemen! Before we take a break, we'll show you the current status of the gang war. There are three men left on each side and the Shibuya's Rats have something to fear! But what about the rest of the championship? We'll find out after the break." Both teams stood up and retreated to the break room, where they were waiting for sandwiches and refreshments. Here is, where Felicia turned ruthless and turned toward kendo. „Let me ask you a question. Did the opponents pay you off, or are you just being stupid and making things worse for yourself?" „ I...I... I don't wanna screw this..." „Just choose the most lame character and the worst fighting mode." Felicia snapped at him with the coldest voice. „I hereby kick you out of my gang and you can't put your feet in here anymore. This is my final decision. And now get out of my sight if you don't want to Zangief treat your puny body." Kendo understood that he had no chance of fighting back, so he left with his head down. Then Felicia sat down and poured herself a glass of mineral water. Yaguchi and Oono just silently watched the course of events. Raptor's gang were also more preoccupied with themself and huddled together to hold a meeting. Felicia spoke after she drink. „I hope you haven't lost your focus and your abilities. We're just through the easy part, the hardest part part come now." Oono just nodded her hand, saying she's ready, while hold Yaguchi's hand. „What did you mean about taking care of the rest? Do you know them?" Ask Yaguchi. „I can say that. The Shibuya's Rats gang has only been created by fallen players in one of the lowest possible arcade. The one you should be afraid of is Rolento. For some reason, he leaves my gang two year ago. Don't ask me why, I didn't get an answer either. However, I have something to tell you." „We listening." said Yaguchi. „I rarely trust an outside person. I always handle the hardest part. But for some reason, I have to make an exception for you two. I ask of you is to give all your knowledge and power, just like Hakeo. Let's show them, how the veterans play." At the end of her sentence, Felicia slowly raised her fist, which they returned.

When they went on stage, Rolento did not take his eyes off Felicia while she took her place before the arcade. The real fights begin now.