Round 6. English version.

Fortesque Chateau, January 13th. 1999.

Yaguchi stopped outside the estate, because security asked for the invitation. He took it out of his jacket pocket and handed it over. The guard kept it under an UV light, which showed daniel's signature. Normaly, it's not visible to the naked eye. „Acces granted." The guard answered succinctly and returned the invitation, which had the number 32 written on it. As Yaguchi went in the courtyard, it grew larger and more beautiful from a closer distance. As he approached the entrance, a young footman bowed to him. He said he was gonna park his moped in the heated garage. Yaguchi turned him down, and instead he locked him up close by and go outside. The last time he a deep breath. It's time to shine

He didn't have to wander around much because the noise and the sounds of the games gave him a great sense of direction. The ballroom was easily reached. When he entered, the company cheered merrily, played on the Tekken 3, or held the exhibited smoking room with the coffee in their hands. At least half of them were in disguise. Daniel came to Yaguchi. „Hi. As you can see, a pretty nice company gathered here today." „ Oh, Hi Daniel. You say it right. Every competitors came in?" Asked Yaguchi as he looked at his watch. „We're only waiting for one person, but it's 15 minutes to go. Get some rest and get ready. You're gonna be going through some rough matches. But it's natural. We've sorted out the contestants and choose the best." Daniel laughed at the end of his sentence. Yaguchi did and went to the tables for a sandwich, but that's when he noticed a girl in the drinks pouring himself a Coke. Her clothes covered everything but her eyes, mouth and chin, but when yaguchi looked into er eyes and smelled the scent in the air, his heartbeat stopped for a moment. He was very familiar with her, even with her eyes. he took great difficulty in his silence and asked. „Akira Oono. Is that you?" He moaned barely. She blushed a little, but she was able to force herself not to hug with him. She just shrugged her shoulders like she was saying that: „Maybe I could be her, maybe I couldn't." „ I see. I'm sorry, it just looked a lot like her. Though I'm talking nonsense" He replied and bowing. She just pat hid head, indicating that she was not angry and went outside. When yaguchi stood up, Guile spoke. „She was very familiar to me, too. Could she have escaped from America?" „I don't know, but at this point, the only thing that would change is that she would see that I was pursuing my goal day by day. Right now, that's not what we're gonna focus. We have a tournament to win." Yaguchi replied to guile, and then poured himself tea.

Akira was happy that Yaguchi was safe and sound. Unfortunately, she still had to wear the disguise, but she was waiting for the time to reveal himself. Daniel spoke to him as soon as he got on the stage. „Are you ready to start the party?" Ash with exciting in his voice. She just nodded her head and scanned the crowd with her eyes. He turned on the microphone. „Ladies and Gentleman! I't about time to start the Fortesque's Tekken 3 Tournament. For those of you who have forgotten, the prize is half a million Yen. But don't fight each other for that. Enjoy the fair and square fight, when you get there. Is that clear?" Daniel asked the competitors, and they answered with a loud yes, even if they disagreed with the host on the last part of his sentence." So, let's see the rules. The game mode is Best of 3. If somebody win 2 game, that player advance. You can only use the character written on the application form, that's all the basics. When you checked in, you got a number, didn't you? Then show me." The crowd, along with yaguchi, raised the papers, on which the number fluoresced in the half dark room. Yaguchi noticed that the woman, he had seen before had shown her ticket on the stage on which the 64 flourished. Daniel continued. „Why do you need these numbers, you ask? Because, the four couples on the projector will be fighting each other on those four Playstation. All Right, contestants, let's get this fight started!"

By the time the racket sat down, the machine had already thrown together the four pairs, which fight to top 32. Yaguchi wasn't one of them, but mystery girl was. His opponent claims to be one of the best Jin users in the district. The man went to the machine where the two of them were fight each other. When the guy saw her pick gun Jack, he laughed." Don't tell me you're going with this pathetic Terminator reject? This is going to be easy if I get these pathetic opponents." Apparently, she was just shrugging her shoulders. There were only two games, because Gun Jack literally rip Jin to piece to piece. Two of round victory was a Perfect. After this lose, her opponent pointed to the girl. „That bitch is cheat! Gun Jack never defeat Jin!" She didn't respond to that either, just put down the controller. „ The games are free of fraud up to 100 percent and the controllers are brand-new. So, your defeat is purely a result of the fact that the high tier character does not make a good player." Daniel informed the loser guy, but he was not satisfied and wanted to beat the Mystersy Girl. The woman struck her fist into the stomach of her opponent with lightning speed, causing him to collapse. „Go to hell with that pathetic piece of junk." moan the guy when he was grabbed by security and take out. „I feel sorry for the participants for seeing something so unsportsmanlike." Said Daniel, when the others were finished and waited for the next four pairs to draw. „I have one thing to say. If anyone shows that kind of attitude, I'll have them thrown out of the room. I hope it doesn't happen again." They all nodded an applauded. Yaguchi was impressed by Mystery Girl interception. As if seeing Oono in action. Now he was very suspicious that the mysterious girl might be his love. But why would she disguise herself?

but Yaguchi had a bigger problem. He was in the next four, just like Hidaka and Raptor. Fortunately, he didn't have to fight any of them, but his enemy is the youngest competitor, a twelve year old boy. He remembered that Daniel had handed him the invitation. When he went to the designated machine, he shook hands with the boy. Yaguchi select Paul Phoenix, the little boy choose Eddy Gordo. Why Yaguchi didn't pick Bryan Fury, which he likes to do these days? He made the entry tests, because he didn't want to show. what he was capable of with his main character. The game was supposed to be pretty one-sided. Yaguchi used all of his skills, but the first game, Eddy couldn't be caught, so he wins. Was it deliberate on Yaguchi's part? The answer is yes. He didn't want to humiliate the poor boy, who enjoyed the game, just like him. But competition is competition. It's time to get tough. In the second game, Paul took the lead nice and slow. And in the third game, both times with great, but he beat him. The little boy shook hands with Yaguchi struggling with his tears. He hug his opponent. „Don't cry." Yaguchi whispered softly and patted the boy on the back, then let go and look into his eyes. „You're a great player.You just need to imporve youself. Maybe someday you'll beat me. Just keep going." „Thank you kindly." said the boy with a smile on his face. „Ladies and Gentlemen! What we have seen from contestant 32 is the true exemplary behavior not only here, in the tournament, but in real life as well. „ Said Daniel to the microphone while the crowd waitin for the next four matches. „Because instead of suppressing his opponent by defeating him, he motivated him instead. Let's give him a round of applause while the machine gives out another four pairs." Yaguchi smiled at the applause. Even the mystery girl applauded it. He swore that while he was fighting, she was watching him. One person didn't get in the cheering: Raptor. He wanted to laugh at Yaguchi's behaviour, but he didn't dare because of the host. Hidaka and he passed. The rest of the games went down, and the second elimination round has started. Yaguchi couldn't show any signs of weakness from here on out. His opponent is a very good King player. But thanks he's knowledge and skills, he won two games successfully, ensuring the way to Top16. On the contrary, Mystery Girl beat her opponent smoothly. Gun Jack splits combos like Duke Nukem a one liners, with almost every kill. The top 16, on the other hand, gave Yaguchi a surprise. His opponent was very drunk and he grabbed the controller upside down. Daniel thought it best if the guy took a break, so Yaguchi made it to the top eight. But with Raptor, something must have gone wrong. Though, he defeated his opponent smoothly, but he did not stop and laughed and taunting. Hidaka intervened this. „Now get off him! You've won and you're satisfied with that fact." She said, consoling the spiritually broken guy. „Why are you sticking your nose in my business?" Asked the raptor with a hostile tone. „I'm gonna beat you, too, you blonde bitch. So I'm gonna give you a little piece of advice: If you're gonna fight, you better give up." At this point, the Mystery Girl stepped in to kick the Raptor in the face. Daniel stopped that. „This can stop now, Player 10! If you ever threaten any of our guests again, Security will kick you out without a word." OK. Sorry." Said Raptor, and then he turned around and headed for the buffet. The rest of the games went down. Daniel raised his microphone to his mouth. „We have witnessed great fights. True, the tournament wasn't smooth, but we have eight runners-up fighting for the prize. Here is the eight players: Number 64: Mystery Girl! Number 42: Hidaka! Number 32: Yaguchi! Number 14: Rex Fury! Number 10: Raptor! Number 33: Triple! Number 10: Chikuron! And last, but not least: Number 7: Kneeler!" Each named player goes the stage and received congratulations. then, Daniel went on his sentence. „Before we take a little technical break, we're going to draw out the Top8 matches." The machine put the pairs together in a row. Daniel conveyed the result. „The first match is Yaguchi vs Triple. The second is Hidaka versus Raptor. The third is Mysters Girl vs Chikuron. And the fourth match is Rex Fury vs Kneeler! Everybody can tell that it's not a boring division, is it?" The crowd exclaimed with approval. „Then we'll resume the tournament in half an hour."

Yaguchi went to the buffet a little nervous to get a drink. The first match will be his and he saw his opponent use Law. He knew that one thing. He had to give it his best shot now. If he fail, he may never see Oono again. He've been planning this for too long. If he win this tournament, he may already have the right amount of money.