Round 16. English version.

There are some people, that we are avoid for a reason. We're convinced that if we don't run into them, we'll never have any problems with the stroke or, in this case, spoils of a full and very important day. In yaguchi's case, there was a certain person, that he never wanted to see again. But, as will be clearly explained in the next chapter, the opposite of the nail has occurred. Now with this particular person, the two-legged negative example: Raptor.

Shibuya, January 19th. 1999.

Raptor didn't look too good. It is not enough that the Mizonokuchi Force kicked him out of the Maru Miye arcade. To be specific, Zangief threw him upside down in the dumpster, which made him cut his hair because of a stick of used gum. And to top of all the nearby game rooms learned what, he done on Tekken 3 Tournament. As a result, wherever he went to play bets so far, the leader of that team immediately showed the door. He was getting off the train with his head down, which stopped in Shibuya. He wasn't satisfied, he wanted revenge on Hidaka and her friend, Yaguchi Haruo. He did not forget how humiliated was in that match. He was only an arm's length away from victory, but Yaguchi tricked him. His revenge was simple: Take the lead of a newly formed band called Shibuya's Rats and hit the entire Mizonokuchi Force where it hurts the most: In the Street Fighter Alpha 3 Tournament. When he stopped in front of the arcade used by that band, which was basically a little dive with a couple of arcade machines, He had a flash of life. His parents were very kind-hearted to everyone, and they were predisposed to make donations to those in need. Unfortunately, they died. when he was six. When he got into an orphanage, he realized more and more that it was a bad act. The good will leave our ranks sooner than the wicked. Also, why would you give something to complete strangers that they didn't fight for? It would just motivate him to do nothing again and get free what others have fought for with sweat and blood. That's when he decided to start living a different life. Since leaving the orphanage, he has taken increasingly difficult steps to achieve his goals and has not been deterred from blackmail and bribery. He never had any friends, just temporary partners. If they got in his way, just crush him merciless. Even though he'd end up in a life-threatening situation, he'd always fight back and come out all right. When he finished school, he became more and more intoxicated by his desire to win. That's why he started playing, so he could complete himself there. After all, video games, like any other area of life, are all about triumph and victory. When Raptor went back to reality, he opened the door. The interior didn't even try to hide what was on the outside. There were at least five arcade, including Virtua Cop and Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo. Most machines are prety bad conditions. Shibuya's Rats were just before Marvel vs Capcom Clash of Super Heroes and watched the band leader take down Onslaught, the game's final boss. Raptor went there with his hands in his pockets, right in the final blow to defeat the final boss. „You did pretty well. Too bad the fact, that an amateur is better than you." Said Raptor loud, while the whole gang turn his head to him. „How dare you criticize our leader who's the best at this game, huh?" Asked one of them out loud, and leaned very close to Raptor. „The same way as I said to you.You don't brush your teeh alwasy, do you?" Raptor fought back, which could have been a fight, but the gang leader, raised his hand. „I like your style, stranger. Why did you come here, if I may ask?" „ For a simple reason. To take command of this team from you and conquer every arcade in Shibuya." "Raptor replied distinctly, pointing to the gang. „Therefore, I will challenge all of you a round of Marvel vs Capcom! If I win, I'll be the leader of your gang. If I lose, I'll give you 2,000 yen each. think carefully about your decision." Raptor's name was unknown here, being not so fond of playing Shibuya, so all five accepted the challenge.

First, the loudmouth one was on the line, and he chose Ryu and Captain Commando. Raptor choose Venom and Hulk. He's always been unbeatable, and he proved it here by winning the fight in two minutes without any character going below 70% of health. The other three were no particular obstacles. the leader of the band looked at the stranger with respect. „ You're awesome at this game. What's your name? My name is Rolento." Asked the leader with his hand stretched out for a handshake. „Raptor." He replied but did not return the gesture. Rolento threw the coin into the machine. He chose Spider Man and Mega Man. At this point, Raptor had to tie his pants, because the Spider Man was able to dodge Hulk punches excellently and was punished immediately if he saw a chance. Raptor immediately tagged to Venom, so the fight went on a relatively balanced course. However, he was on his guard and used the Venom Web at the best possible time, which knocked Spider Man out before he switched. Rolento didn't finish, and with Mega Man he was at an even tougher pace, and managed to use the Rush Drill to Venom with one hit, and it knocked him down. Hulk left with half HP, and only 10 seconds left in the game. Raptor followed the most aggressive tactics he could to nab the blue robot, which failed him for five seconds. However, one well-aimed Gamma Charge and Gamma Rocket were enough to bring Mega Man's HP down to Hulk's HP. This was a successful move, because time is up, and in this case, the character with the larger remaining vitality will be the winner. Raptor stands proudly. „I win, and according to unwritten rules and our deals, I'm your leader. So, let me tell you my goals. We'll grind down the larger Shibuya gangs and after that, take down Mizonokuchi Force. But from here on out, I'm gonna go at a tough pace, so be prepared." The gang cheered after his sentence. Another question is, in deep down, they're terrified of Raptor's statement.

Shibuya, February 25th. 1999.

Raptor and his gang, the Shibuya's Rats enjoyed a mixed sense of respect and fear in all arcades of Shibuya. Whichever arcade room they chose, the leader of that team was called out and beaten one by one. They've never seen anything like it in their lives, five men taking down experienced veterans. It was Raptor's teaching method, which was harsh, but fair. He didn't take his team member's heads off when they made a mistake, sometimes he'd go double-time to win. Ehatever game they were choose, they were great. To this day, all the gang leaders were beaten, so they could claim sole sovereignty. However, the dive where the Rat s team is located remains as headquarters."I can't belive it. We did it." said Splinter with a great sigh. „So, what's our next move?" Raptor stand up to announce. „We strike the Mizonokuchi Foce one week from now." Then they all nearly spat out the Coke. „ It can't be! The rules of the gangs state, that the given team is exempt from gang warfare if an event takes place in their arcades." Said Rolento the thruth, but Raptor just smiles for that. „Maybe you're right, but remember one thing: The rules are written by the winners. In that case, we'll determine the challange and if you know what's good for them, they'll go for it. Or, if they do not accept our challange, it is equivalent to give up." „But, this is madness!" „Splinter! Stop it." Raise Rolento his hand. „Calm down, and admit it: What Raptor has planned, we have done. After all, he's never made a mistake before and he loves us. Right?" That's when Raptor hesitated. When he came in here, they were nothing to him. But now, seeing the loyalty of his team, he felt some sympathy for them. „ You couldn't have said it more precisely. For now, we will train until then and repel the throne reclaimers one by one. Clear?" The Shibuya's Rats raised their glass to signify their agreement. There are five of them, but no one could have guessed that few people could cause such a chaos. A week passed and Saturday came. Before the enterance of the Maru Miye arcade, huge crowds were waiting for the start of the tournament.

An unknown hotel, March 1st. 1999.

Jago had just finished his bath and, with a towel on, made himself comfortable. He was smoking a cigarette, looking at the photos he'd just taken nowadays. At the top of the most recent photos, the young Oono daughter is kissing a man, that he doesn't know, and daniel is looking at them with a smile. All of Lillith's suspicions seem to be confirmed, but that's not enough. If he could get some evidence, he could file a report to his boss. But that was the hardest part because none of the waiters wanted to leak anything. He looked at his phone and it rang. It was not Lillith at the other end of the line but a doctor. According to what he say, his daughter had a car accident and is currently in serious condition. The information in Jago overwrote the of his job to sense of anxiety. He said he was in a hurry as much as he could, when another number called. He put down the doc and then picked it up. „Jago! My dear old friend! Tell me, how's the investigation going?" Lillith asked, from the other end of the line, in a honeyed voice. „Ma'am. I'm afraid I can't monitor the targets because..." „Your daughter's in the hospital. I know. But don't worry because you serve me so well, I'll pay for your daughter's care in return." She said with feigned tenderness, but her voice suddenly changed to factual and hard. „However, if you don't do your job, and I don't got results, your daughter gonna slip into a medical malpractice, or just a simple blackout, and she will never wake up again! Clear?" „Yes Ma'am."

Jago put the line down and just looked straight in front of him. Since his wife left him, he raised his daughter alone, for whom he would have sacrificed his life. And now, Lillith threatened that if he did not do this disgusting work, he would immediately kill the only meaning of his life so that his hands would remain clean. Jago felt anger, boundless rage. There's only one way to come out of this right now. He need to talk to Daniel, because there's no one else who's gonna listen.