Round 36. (English version.)

The day of the double wedding was announced by our heroes on July 6. The time that passed has been full of surprises. Yaguchi and Oono kept visiting Raptor, who was now completely replaced. He took off his disgusting manners and decided to show respect to his upcoming opponents, no matter what the game was. Morrisons signed a partnership with Daniel, whose console repair and sales business, at great prices and reliability, was soaring. Narumi and Eleonore started dating, so she filed for divorce, the amount of which Morrisons place at the wedding. The Yaguchi apartment, that Raptor set on fire has now been completely rebuilt and extended to make much more comfort for the new couple. Namie won the Puyo Puyo championship in May, marking herself in Maru Miye arcade history as the oldest woman to win a tournament. Lillith Oono was sentenced to life imprisonment in first degree. Although the company was there, it did not applaud the verdict, as opposed to the wrath of the person present. The once mighty demon woman was now completely broken, receiving her end in the same way as a dead man. Akira and Makoto kept visiting in the jail. They say you can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family. Yeah, and one thing about family busniess. Rolento accepted Daniel's advice and buried the hatchet against Felicia in a full-day conversation. Since then, they have actually acted as brothers to each other.

Oono's Mansion backyard, 11:00. July 6th 1999.

The rays of the sun caressed the huge, voluminous tent next to the pretty mansion with its rays. Those inside could, of course, feel a pleasant room temperature, thanks to the air conditioners. Although there will be a double marriage within this room, it was not as depressed as the January forced marriage. It was mandatory for the guests to wear something related to a video game, and hardcore gamers could wear cosplay. These were in the invitations. This included Chikuron, who cosplayed Alucard, in Castlevinia Symphony of The Night. Though he seemed bored, he was happy inside.

Another strange part of the marriage, is that the walls of the tent were lined with arcade games. Street Fighter 2 Turbo, The House of the Dead 2, Final Fight, Tekken 3, Sega Rally, etc. The two couples did get to have their dream wedding, but there were a few little news that made them a little sad. The police wouldn't even let Raptor out with a police escort, even though he only got a year. Felicia accepted the invitation, but Rolento 's letter hadn't even reached him yet, so he disappeared. The reason of this, because he's done a lot of bad things he has to pay for. Felicia at least said that. The crowd was excited and enthusiastic. Morrisons looked around with a smile. In the vicinity of the podium, a huge lid covered the five-story cake, decorated with the tittle screens of different games. "That is much better, as the January marriage." said Morrisons to himself and look at the watch. Some of his colleagues were also here, who looked at the disfigurement and wondered, why he was funding this cultural destruction. But none of them dared to speak out against him. Then Jago arrived. "Well. You're late." said Morrisons. "I'm sorry for that, but it's not two bites to soften the Swedish banking union." "You're not late for anything. Put aside your official formalities and sit down. You don't want to miss what you've contributed to, do you?" Jago sat down obediently when the signal rang. The marriage ceremony has begun.

The bizarre nature of the whole ceremony wasn't necessarily due to the fact that he was blessed with a video game theme. There was only one ingredient that really seasoned this situation. The two couples to be best man at each other's wedding. As a matter of fact, no bridesmaids were requested either, so only four of them marched next to each other during the marching music, explaining the broadband. When the music stopped, and so did the couples, it was possible to take a closer look at the clothes that were specially tailored for this occasion. Yaguchi and Daniel were wearing the same black suit. Hidaka's blonde dress was quite dazzling, while Akira Oono wear violin dress. They were the most expensive props. Morrisons paid a lot for, but it was already worth it. The priest was replaced by none other than Ramizuke Mika, who was now wearing an elf sorceress outfit from the Dungeons and Dragons series. She cleared her throat and began her monologue. "Ladies and Gentlemen! We are gathered here today to join you in holy matrimony. we are here today to witness the marriage of Akira oono and Yaguchi haruo, plus Hidaka Koharu and Sir Daniel Michael Fortesque. Anyone who has objections, speak or forever hold their peace." "OBJECTION!" cried someone who had a voice like Lillith. Oono looked at the crowd in shock, where she saw that only Chikuron was trolling into it. "Sorry. I couldn't miss that oppotunity." Chikuron laughed, and Felicia, sitting behind him, slammed her walking stick hard on his head. Then the four had a good laugh, and then they got serious again. R. Mika continued. "Well, then. Yaguchi Haruo! would you like to marry Sir Daniel in front of you?" Everybody laughed at her. Mika cleaned up immediately. "Oh, I'm sorry. In my career, mistakes are rare, but big too. Now, where was I? Yaguchi Haruo! Do you take Akira Oono as your wife? Will you stand by her for better, for worse, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, in the escalation of Konami, when all the success games are published on Pachinko machines and until death do you part?" "Yes." said Yaguchi. "Akira Oono! Do you take Yaguchi Haruo as your husband? Will you be with him for better, for worse, in sickness and in health, when PS5 comes, for richer, for poorer, when Half Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3 comes, and until death do you part? Yes, no or maybe?" Oono just nodded her head clearly. R. Mika turned Daniel after that. "Sir Daniel Michael Fortesque. Do you take Hidaka Koharu as your wife? Will you be with her in everything until you get an arrow in one eye not far from Gallowmere and die. But will you be defeated as a living death by Zarok and stay with her forever?" "Yes." said Daniel with a great smile. "Hidaka Koharu! Do you take Sir Daniel Michael Fortesque as you husband? Will you be with him in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, after Rensuke Oshikiri fucks up your character and everything, that make HSG charming in the form of a cheap spinoff?" "Yes" Hidaka replied with clear confusion. "Then I'll ask the men to put the ring on their partner's ring finger." Yaguchi and Daniel went down on one knee and complied. Then Makoto, Namie and Eleonore cried with emotion. "My little grumpy sister is adult woman now." said Makoto. "My little son is now an adult men." said Namie. These rings weren't normal either. These from the sonic series and the six chaos emerald was engraved on the embellishment. After the two men stood up, they waited for the last sentence of R. Mika. "Daniel and Yaguchi! Kiss your bride!"

Yaguchi passionately pulled Oono in and kissed her slowly, like in romantic movies. Daniel and Hidaka, on the other hand, were at a wild pace. In their mind's eyes, the victory screen of all the games they've seen was featured in colourful combinations and the way their favorite character pushes their winning position. It was the most intoxicating feeling of the newly-weds. When they parted from the kiss, R. Mika said. "Then I'll ask the newly-weds to open the cake by getting slice." They all went to the cake while the music in the tent changed and the band was playing the music for various video games. Yaguchi and Oono entered the cake section occupying the Final Fight tittle screen, while Daniel and Hidaka entered the Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo tittle screen. Around the wedding guests waiters came and went, serving various sandwiches and drinks. Those who wanted to sit at the table could do so, and at this point they were free to use the arcade games. Yaguchi and Hidaka sat together and ate their cut-out slices. the rest of the cake was ported out by the waiters. "This is probably the most beautiful day of our lives, isn't it?" Hidaka asked, while she watching Oono, who beat her opponent in Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo. "True, but for me, those remain the most beautiful days, when I first met you and Oono. in fact, it really changed my life." "When you put it that way, you're right. You're not mad at me for trying to talk you out of giving up Oono enough times?" "I never was. I'll never get mad to you." said Yaguchi and swallowed a bite. "I wasn't even mad at you when you tried to hit on me back in the day. Emotionally of course." "Yeah, that was a really low blow on my part. At the time, I thought I was the only one for you, and now I don't need any boyfriend." "Let's not dwell on the past, I think. a new life awaits us now that we are married to the one who is most important to us." "True." said Hidaka. After ate their slice, she continued. "Do you want play Tekken 3 against me?" "Yeah, but first... I have an unfinished business." Yaguchi went to Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, next to Oono. "Remember, honey? 1-1 from the battle of major events in this game." She just smiled for that. "So we decide who's better here and now?"she whispered very low. "Yes." "But if I win, you will be at the bottom. You know what I mean." Oono whispered with a dirty smile. Yaguchi laughed and held his fist towards his wife. She returned the gesture and chose their favorite character to start their all-out fight.

Three hours later, Morrisons left the tent to smoke. He joined the line of congratulations and ate the cake. Now, with a glass of Original Whiskey in his hand, a little wobbly from the alcohol he had consumed, he took out his cigar and smoked it. Next to him, leaning against the fence, a younger man was smoking his cigarette and drinking Asashi's beer in a can. The old businessman was not familiar with him. "I'm sorry to ask, but did I invite you to the wedding?" "Yeah, I'm on the guest list, too." "Strange. I don't remember you that well." "With all the crowds gathered, no wonder. Although, I was there for all the important points. The Tekken 3 mini tournament, the Street Fighter Alpha 3 gang war, and even the April tournament, I was worried about the audience." "I see." Morrisons nodded and lit his cigar. "What's your name?" "It doesn't matter, does it?" he answered after a little silence, he continued. "It's enough to just call me by my nickname. Ragna." Morrisons was baffled by the answer.

A year later, unfortunately, there was a series of bad news that overshadowed married couples daily lives. Lillith Oono's mind broke in prison and tried to commit suicide, but it failed. Since then, she's been treated in a mental hospital with no success. She's in atathon stage, and if she didn't get an IV, she'd die of thirst. There are bad rumours that she's faking it because she could have overheard that there are prisoners in prison that she put there herself. Morrison's genetic disorder got worse by 1999. Christmas. He died at the end of January 2000. Even though Daniel wasn't an heir anymore, he was still there for him. He also arranged the funeral, which he kept very private. In the field of business, Narumi struggled hard. His ex-wife committed a robbery of a magnitude most of which could be fixed through impossible or very hard work. In spite of the help from all sides, this proved to be very little success. The Fortesque Console service and sales became the most famous in Japan, the Interbank led by Jago in 2000. by the end of February, consumer surveys showed that it was the best bank in America. And what is the relationship between Yaguchi and Oono or Daniel and Hidaka? Well... unbreakable as diamond. That's what happens when people find love between themselves who are really meant to be together by god... oh, who am I to kidding with this? In real, they thank you for Capcom, Namco, SNK and other game developers who make games that they still enjoy. Also, I'm sure the question has come up, has anyone heard Oono speak since the marriage? Well, it's just a small circle of family and friends.