Round 19. English version.

The crowd and sponsors were looking forward to the outcome of the battle between the two gangs. R. Mika turned on the microphone to continue the tournament. „Ladies and Gentlemans! Let's continue the battle of the two gangs. In the last round, Felicia took out Splinter. And now, the Mizonokuchi Force new opponent in the Shibuya's Rats team member, Raditz." The guy called Raditz, put his manga down and took his place in front of the machine and selected chun-Li in X-SIMPLE mode. Felicia stayed with Cammy, but use V-ISM mode now.

In the first game, Cammy seemed almost invincible. She kept bouncing or use Spiral Arrow for slipped in and combo starters. Chun-Li couldn't do anything worthwhile, except for a successfully used Senretsukyaku, but it wasn't enough to knock out Cammy. In the second game, Felicia seemed to start shaking because she was constantly piling on fails. But it only lasted until a round because she was in back on track. Yaguchi knew this tactic from the gang leader. It was meant to be underestimated. Raditz did that, so the result was obvius. In the second game, a successful X-SIMPLE mode and a chunky combo brought Cammy's victory. Ratidz, on the other hand, showed no emotion, returned to his seat, and was once again immersed in the Dragon Ball manga. this. Yaguchi smiled after this. Now they have the advantage. „Next up: Felicia aginst Rolento! Now the competition is getting serious!" R. Mika shouted with great excitement. Rolento knocked on his finger and left, but he stopped before Felicia. „It's been a long time. Why did you leave our team?" Ask Felicia silently. „I used to want to take control of Mizonokuchi Force, but you didn't give me a chance. Today my dream will finally be fulfilled, and by defeating you and your two remaining goons, I will own this place." Rolento replied. „Of course I didn't let you through, because you always said no one but the gang should enter this arcade and beat the outsiders to half death. It never occurred to you that enjoyment of games should not be taken from anyone. Unfortunately you've always been selfish, haven't you... brother?" Rolento glanced at her statement and now took his place. Yaguchi and Oono, on the other hand, took the turn by surprise. They were never asked what the family relationship of Felicia was like. Nor did any of them suspect that his relationship might be so turbulent. While they were thinking about it, rolento had chosen the character according to his nickname, while Felicia stayed with Cammy. Both select A-ISM. In the first game it has become absolutely certain that, these two are equally skilled Street Fighter Alpha 3 players. It kept changing offensive and defensive tactics. Sometimes Cammy had to jump and defend, sometimes Rolento needs the Roll. The first game was three rounds and in the end Rolento won. Yaguchi knew this character's most disgusting technique: Rod-rolling. Who may not have played the game, imagine that the basic three punch button technique is equivalent to 11 hits and, although it doesn't do much damage, it deflects the defense very quickly. This is also accompanied by the fact that this guy climbs his opponent like a horny deer on a mop. In the second game, Cammy was at a tougher pace, and she was always defend Rolento's strikes, and she fought back with that momentum with a good combo. With two successful Killer Bee Assault, Cammy took the second game. All that's left is the final third game to decide, who wins. Yaguchi and Oono watched the projector with great tense. They hoped one thing: Felicia would win, because then they would have to fight Raptor. But, as Murphy's law states: What can go wrong also gets worse.

From this moment on, Rolento was prepared for Cammy's tactics and avoided the attack in every possible way and either combo striked his opponent or threw a knife at her. He won the first round, but Cammy changed tactics in the second round, and went to the end, where in the last four seconds, they had exactly the same HP. In that moment, Rolento successfully used Mine Sweeper, whick knocking out Cammy. „The winner of this close fight is Rolento! What a tough game we've seen, dear fans!" R. Mika shouted the results. The sponsors could only agree. as Felicia rose from the machine, Yaguci stand up. He knew Oono was behind him as a last resort, but he wanted revenge for disturbing the tournament. „So, you're the Beast-Finger, who won a tournament. I wonder how much you can do now. Good luck." Rolento said, before his enemy sit down. „You too." Yaguchi replied and select Charlie in X-SIMPLE style. He did not want to show his true colors with A-ISM to his opponent, who remained at Rolento. The match went down in the same scenario as Felicia. none of them could come to a conclusion. Finally, both rounds were won by Yaguchi with a perfectly executed Sommerassault Justice technique. Rolento seemed to be waiting for this, and in the second game, he responded with an unprecedented technic change to X-SIMPLE, which, unlike Dan, made him more deadly. That point, he've given up on special techniques, but his combos and counters are made much more lethal. Yaguchi felt that from this moment on, this would be hell of a ride. In the second game, Rolento practically acted like Kenshiro from Hokuto no Ken. He constantly cornered Charlie and took the first round with a successfully fired X-SIMPLE supported combo chain. In the second round, however, Rolento's power gauge was not fully charged, so Charlie made an excellent hits on his throws, Sonic Booms and Knee Bazooka. This was a chance for Yaguchi to win, but Rolento was preprared and activate X-SIMPLE at the beginning of the third round, when it was only 90%. „Is he making fun of me?" Think Yaguchi. It's easy to defend and Charlie avoided it. However, he wasn't prepared for this to be Rolento's plan. From this point on, Rolento carefully, but without mercy, spamming the Mekong Delta Attack to grind down Charlie's defense. That worked, even if it meant playing with Charlie until the time was up. it was a tie and a third game that decided everything. Yaguchi switch A-ISM mode. It's all or nothing situation. That worked for Charlie on the surface, because he wins the first round with a full gauge Sonic Break. In the second round, he had to defend amd dashing continuously to charge the power gauge. But Rolento was on his guard, and this turned the game around. When he successfully rolled out from Sonic Boom and took Charlie out with the Mekong Delta Attack. On the third round, Charlie's A-ISM gauge was at max, so another Sonic Break would have done the trick perfectly. Unfortunately, Rolento was prepared again for this and dodged the attack with Mekong Delta Escape and gave him a great opportunity to use his now fully loaded X-SIMPLE. Despite Charlie's successful defense, he was stunned by half the combo and sealed the end of the game. „The winner is Rolento!" R. Mika announced the final result of the match.

Yaguchi was completely shocked. The words of the announcer echoed in his head. He realized when oono was standing next to him. He preferred to cry, but he also felt weak for it. „I'm sorry." He whispered with a glance. She just patting his head and pulled his face close to her own eyes. Just like she saying." No problem, just trust everything from here to me." Yaguchi stood up and sat back down and did not even deal with the applause given in his honor. „Good play." said Felicia. „Hell, no. I was beaten during the first game." Yaguchi replied. „ You can't win every match in the world. Especially against Rolento. For now, most importantly, Oono has everything under control. She wins the gang war." Yaguchi admit Felicia has a good point. His girlfriend has always been more better in everything than him. He was looking at the projector, where Oono seemed to choose Zangief in A-ISM mode. Rolento no longer felt victory from here. Zangief, within close distance, is a lethal. The only option is using the knife throwing, but the Russian guy counters with a Lariat. This was also seen in the first game when Zangief pocketed the victory with an Atomic Suplex in the first round and a successful Final Atomic Buster in the second. The second game was similar, except for the fact that Rolento tried to take out Zangief in X-SIMPLE mode, but it has failed. „The winner is Oono!" said R.Mika. Rolento just stood up and left. In place of the last Shibuya's rats player and leader, Raptor arrived. „I don't know how experienced you are with that muscular guy, but I'm gonna put you down like a cigarette butt." Raptor called out to Oono. She was just dragging her thumb down his throat to make her statement.„I hope you're ready, because I'm gonna mop the floor with you." Raptor did not fear and continued his speech. „I saw you getting along with that loser. What do you say you throw it in the trash and instead you hook up with the video game God?" To this nonsense mockery, Oono growled and pointed her middle finger at Raptor. You don't have to detail what you wanted to say. Then she sat down and selected Zangief in X-SIMPLE mode. Her opponent chose Vega in V-ISM mode. By the time the level came in, Yaguchi realized that his girlfriend was in the worst possible trouble, because Vega's level was coming out. This level is special, because the mask wearing, Wolverine claw Vega can easily grab the cage and launch an unexpected strike at any point. In the first round, it was clear, Oono was not at all disturbed by this fact. She was like a patient predator. Waiting for her opponent to deploy the Flying Barcelona Attack following Kabe Hari Tsuki, and then she pressed Atomic Suplex or Flying Power Bomb. Zangief won the second round too, but that was close call. Raptor recognized his enemy's pattern and tried to push a Rolling Crsytal Flash, but immediatly knocked out by a Lariat. In the second game, Raptor change Vega to A-ISM mode, and it was clear that the game was far from over. Although Zangief tried to beat the living hell out of Vega in both rounds, he win the first round with a Red Impact, and with the second round too with a Rolling Izuna Drop. Yaguchi's heart beat in his throat. He prayed that Oono would win the third game. He didn't care that he was humiliated and had to kneel down and apologize to Felicia. He just wanted the Mizonokuchi Force to remain and Raptor lose. Oono, on the other hand, felt that she had recovered the old fire that she had in her. The adrenalin rush. „Ladies and Gentlemen! The final game of the day begins! Who will win? We'll see... NOW!" R. Mika shouted and the third game start. In the first round, Raptor tried to stay on the grid, until it was almost a stall and struck Zangief from there. Vega wins the first round, but that tactic won't work again. From here on, Zangief didn't want to give him a chance to climb on that iron grid. So when he wanted to jump, Zangief answered with an Airborne Headbutt. In this way, the match was won by Zangief and the third round was the end of the gang war. Raptor had no intention of using the grid, but kept attacking with rolling and stabing, or trying with a special sting called Sky High. It only worked once in a while, because Zangief's Lariat always knocked him down. However, time was running out and Zangief was closer to the K.O. At that time, Oono used the Final Atomic Buster of his character best technice in a perfect moment, with the complete A-ISM meter in it. Raptor was not even prepared for that. He tried to jump out of it, but it was too late. Zangief ultimate attack finally knocked Vega down.

R. Mika conclude the last game. „The winner is Oono! With this, the Mizonokuchi Force wins the Street Fighter Alpha 3 tournament and the gang war!" The crowd began to cheer immensely and were already able to take the winning team on their shoulders. Felicia did not finish. She asked for the microphone, and after some throat clearing, she began to say. „Shibuya's Rats! We won the gang war, and I hope you're aware of the consequences. Your entire reputation is going down the drain, and if you're gonna have to leave the arcade right now, you will got a much harsher punishment." Raptor wanted to strike back, but Rolento signaled with his hand that he would hold himself back. Then the Shibuya's Rats retreated from the stage and left the arcade.