Round 17. English version.

March 2nd. 1999.

A huge crowd lurked in front of the Maru Miye arcade. A colored armband on some of them indicated that they had entered the tournament. This group also included Yaguchi and Oono. They were both tense, after all they had been fighting each other in a Street Fighter Tournament in the past, but that was three years ago. „Oono. If I rememeber well, we have 1-1 in Tournament wins each other. Am I right?" Asked yaguchi grinning. She just looked at him with a questionful look. Like she was asking: „what you were getting at?". „It's easy. It's about time to decide, who is the better. Don't you think?" At the end of his sentence, he pointed his fist at her. Oono smiled and returned the fist and embraced him. That's when the arcade doors opened. It was time to shine.

After they entering the arcade there was an interesting change about the decoration. On the walls were posters and promotions of Street Fighter Alpha 3, just like a couple of vendors had toys, comic books, and even cosplay dresses. „You'd look really good in this cosplay, wouldn't you agree, dear? it would highlight your shapely buttocks. " Yaguchi meditating loudly when see a Cammy cosplay. Oono, took a bite to the neck with scarlet read hed. The bite was so hard, that even a week of dental impressions could be seen on his neck. The atmosphere of the upcoming tournament has completely permeated the room. Even the buffet was full of food and drinks related to the series, like Blanka cola, Sakura donut. The biggest of all is the giant meat sandwich called Zangief, which Oono eat in one sitting, like she hadn't eaten for a month. Yaguchi only asked for a Gen Burger, which is spicy thanks to jalapeno sauce.

At the start of the tournament, a large, little man staggered along the length with a microphone in his hand, with a red face. „Ladies and Gentleman! Here comes a new..." Then passed out. Everyone looked in the stage to see what happened. Then a woman in an R. Mika cosplay dress came in, who was as knackered as a bodybuilder, and picked him up and took him at the backstage where the crew laid him on a smaller bed. „I'm sorry about this. Our commentator drank himself like an amateur. So you'll just have to settle for me. Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the Street Fighter Alpha 3 Tournament. Thank you all for participating. Before explaining the rules, I thank all the sponsors of the competition, who are none other than the main heads of Capcom. Applaud them!" On the side of the stage, three men stood up and applauded them. Among them, there was Ono Yoshinori. In the midst of the cheering, Raptor and Shibuya's Rats entered the arcade door, eager to unleash by Raptor's orders. R.Mika continue, after the applaud stoped. „Here are the rules. The tournament will be a knockout based, with max time limit, best of three games! The first place will receive 250,000 yen and can pay a visit to Capcom Headquarters. Good luck, everyone!" Yaguchi had to admit one thing: this woman knew how to make a good commentary. Then the crowd sat down and waited anxiously for the draw. R. Mika started to present the first matc. „Well, let's see. The first fighting of the tournament is..." Then suddenly, raptor in the crowd called out. „ The Shibuya's Rats aginst Mizonokuchi Force!"

Everyone is confused, including Yaguchi and Oono. Felicia step up the stage and looked the gang. „What are you doing here? You know full well, that you can't start a gang war in our arcade today!" „Funny, because no one told me about this. Right, guys?" Asked Raptor, imitating surprise. Then every member of Shibuya's Rats nodded as if they had to, even though it was the opposite opinion in their face. Raptor, with grinning face, went up to the stage and tried to take the microphone out of the host's hand. But he was forced to give up, seeing that he didn't stand a chance with his chicken arms against the 200-pound amazon's upper arm, so he started screaming instead. „Dear audience! You want to see a real Street Fighter Alpha 3 fight? You want to see this new, fantastic game..." „This game came out last year, you jackass!" Yaguchi shouted. The crowd laughed, even oono, which raptor didn't like. „Shut up! Do you want to see this game presented to people who grew up on countless arcade games and won tournaments? Like Yaguchi Haruo, who won a Tekken 3 championship in January? Before that, he won a Street Fighter 2 Turbo tournament in Osaka in 1994! Or maybe Felicia, who they call the Street Fighter's predator? Or, here I am here personally, who won King of Fighters'97 tournament last year, despite my opponents choosing Rugal all the time?" Yaguchi, Oono and the others suspected he was trying to influence the crowd. He did so effectively, beacuse the crowd, after hearing the merits listed, were very keen and excited to hear the clash of these titan fight. Unlike oono, who also won the championship in 1996, but was not mentioned, she now growled. She had now personalized the matter against this filth. Felicia saw that there was no way out of this, take a quick discussion with the organizers and sponsors. They were also on fire, as they had not yet seen an arcade gang war. It also shows that tournaments do not always go unhindered either. Finally, R. Mika spoke, who stood out in the spotlight. „Well, there's been a change. We're turning the tournament into a five-to-five battle between Maru Miye and Shibuya's Rats. Everything else remains the same. The winning team will take the 250,000 Yen grand prize and a Capcom visit! Everyone else who wanted to take part in the tournament will receive a 5000 yen shopping voucher as compensation, which can be cashed by any vendor in the arcade." „Also, the rules of gang wars still apply here! The losing gang will have to hand over his arcade!" Shouted Raptor. Felicia asked for the microphone that she gave her. „But! If you lose, your entire gang will be disbanded. And if you put your feet back in again, you can count on the unpredictable consequences!"

The crowd roused in loud cheering and waited for the great battle. In spite of other media, the people have always loved violence. The two teams were directed to the back of the stage, where the restroom was already prepared for them. Yaguchi spotted a young kid from the Mizonokuchi Force, who fought him back in Tekken 3 at Daniel's Tournament. „Hi, my man! Are you practice since then?" Yaguchi asked with a great smile. „Yes, Beast-finger Yaguchi. Felicia included in the gang yesterday. My nickname is Hakeo." „Awesome. I'm glad the fact, that you are fight our side." They both high-fived, and Oono got in on it. The opposing team watched them curiously, except for Raptor and a guy whose head didn't even show up from Dragon Ball manga. The opponent's leader spoke sarcastically. „Ohh. It's so cute, i made almost cry." „ Who asked your opinion, cripple?" Yaguchi asked nasally. Then raptor approached him, grinning like an Irish leprechaun digging gold. „I'll give you some advice. Get ready for the worst day of your life, cause I'm gonna mop the pixel floor with you." Yaguchi's face didn't flinch or even go into a small smile. „If you're as good as you were at Tekken 3, you'll meet your garbage buddy real quick."

Raptor almost exploded and try to fight, but Rolento and his other teammates quickly seized him and took him away. For a reason, because oono stood up and was about to punch this shithole in his face. The rest of the time, things seemed to calm down. They had ten minutes of preparation for both teams, and then they went on stage when they were called in. R. Mika took out the microphone again and turned it on in ecstasy. „All right, Ladies and Gentleman. Let the gang war beetwen Mizonokuchi Force aginst Shibuya's Rats. You guys ready for this?" The crowd was cheering, clapping and whistling in agreement.