Round 21. (English version.)

Oono's Residence, Caifornia, 14:00. March 4th, 1999,

Lillith sipped a glass of wine and listened to Jago's full account.When he got to the end of the monologue, she sighed. "Just as I tought. That pansy men wannabe washed my younger daughter's head out. iI's time to take action and deal with the situation." "Is my madam planning on taking the young guy, who's dating Akira into her harem?" "What's your point?" She asked, blushing, but coughed and continued. "That's not a bad idea. Thanks, Jago." I feel sorry for him." Jago whispered softly, when Lillith smacked him. "One last joke like that, than I..." "Then you no longer let it into the other hole?" Ask he fast. "There's not much else you can do, because I fulfilled my mission and I went to see my daughter yesterday. The doctor's did the most professional work, so she can leave the hospital the next day in a supervise." The word got stuck in Lillith, though she preferred not to waste any more comments on Jago's stingy comments. She sighed and took the photographs in her hand. She remembered Morrisons ' remark, and the execution of the threat was hovering over him like a sword of Damocles. But, she had one strange thing on her mind. Why do you have to wait for that stupid game tournament to the end? Jago didn't give you details on purpose? "Why I'm wait for the end of this... something? Isn't that why they would be able to file for divorce?" Jago already had the answer for this, even though he hadn't spoken to Daniel. "The young Fortesque and your younger daughter, with a considerable amount of money, supported the tournament. If we cut it off prematurely, it would be a huge loss of money, and the company who host this would be looking into us. We're in enough trouble as it is, aren't we?" Lillith looked Jago in the face. She was looking for a lie, but she couldn't find one. in the end, she take another suprising step: smile. „Fine. We waiting for this. In fact ... I'm gonna go to the tournament and sponsor it." „Are you trying to tell me, ma'am, that you're in the mood for video game?" „Hell no! If it were up to me, I would bankrupt every company producing this kind of digital waste, starting with Nintendo. However, do you remember my family motto?" „Aren't we going to stop the adult act, while he has an intact pelvic bone?" Asked Jago, then Lillith had found the instrument closest to her hand, which is a cup of tea and try hit with this. But, as usual, he avoided it. „ Fuck you and your sense of humor!" Shout Lillith. When she calmed down, she continued. „Our family motto is to achieve perfection! I expect my daughter to rule the video game championship. If my heart softens, then I'm willing to give her that much if she stays with Daniel." He didn't think Lillith was serious, but she had to compromise. „Anything else, ma'am?" „Yes. Take a bath and go to my bedroom in an Adam's suit. I'll give you 20 minutes of my time." „Same problem as last moth?" „Unfortunately, yes. By the time I got to the red light district, no gigolo was free." „I know it." Jago sighed, and stood up. He were proud of himself for deceiving Lilllith and giving Daniel time.

March 7th. 1999. In front of an unknown restaurant, Japan. 13:00.

Daniel Fortesque appeared before the scheduled time. He had more important things to do, which made him shut down the stores faster and did the repairs yesterday. After a while the invited person, Hidaka appears. He would never have believed that one day he would fall in love, but ever since Hidaka came into his life, he became more and more fond of him, and later he had much higher feelings for her. There were times, when she helped fix a console or a cartridge, and it was no stranger to talking to them late at night.They had to, because they heard clearly that Oono was enyojing with a different kind of yostick, which is not plastic, but Yaguchi's flesh and blood stiff joystick.

When Hidaka arrived, she almost spat out her lungs. "Sorry for the late. The train is got away in front my eyes." Said she, while bowing. Daniel just pat her head. " It's okay. This is for you, by the way, my dear." Daniel give Hidaka a box of cognac candy bars. "Thank you." Said she, while blushing and taking over. "Where are we going? Do you need help with some console repair?" "Actually, no. You're the star of today." Said daniel blushed and scratched the back of his head.
"I thought we could have a day together, leave the monotony of everyday life behind." "I'm very grateful for that. Thank you." Hidaka embraced him, who slowly returned the favor. Then they entered the building with their arms around each other. It was a fairly elegant restaurant, where the elite class used to dine for the most part. After handing over the order to the waiter, they began to talk. the whole situation was the theme as many times before. Apparently, there was no past record of this topic next to video games. Daniel liked that Hidaka kept coming up with a new strategy for Finance. But he didn't care at the moment. It was driven by a much different motivation today, and it was suddenly voiced. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Asked he, faster than Sonic. Hidaka surprised, but she answer silently. "I don't have. I told you before the reason. I have absolutely no time, because games and teaching work give me very little time, and besides helping the Dove couple means I have zero time for myself. What about you? Do you have a girlfriend?" Daniel's mind was spinning. He wanted to say that she was sitting opposite him, but he felt it too intrusive. He didn't want to lie either. "Maybe yes, maybe not. It depends on one thing. She notices my advances and answers to my request." Hidaka took the hint in a surprising way, because she smiled sincerely at him. Daniel got very close to her. Last night when they two talked, he had to resist kissing her. Hidaka's mind was spinning too. Maybe, she can dream of having a partner? She don't even have a competition here. Makoto wasn't too excited about seeing Daniel. The older Oono girl was constantly consulted with both parents about possible emergency plans. There was another obstacle in her conscience. Can she tell Daniel?